The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
laobububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life as pub waiter

Please continue bro
Old 14-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Arsonal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping with popcorn and coke!!
Old 14-11-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cuntcpf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching a tent here...
Old 14-11-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
saatchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next episode
Old 14-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Sriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support
Old 14-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Inside the cab, as she was wearing a super short skirt, no matter how she sit, u will able to see her g string.. so instead of putting her hand or bag to cover.. she held my hand n put it in front of her crotch area while she hug onto me.. with my hand there, i slowly use my finger to touch the lips of her love hole.. within min can feel the front potion of her g string getting wet while she start give out very soft moaning.. giving me tat sexy noti CFM look..
May: u so noti..
Me: there is more to come later
Soon the cab reached my place.. During tat time i was staying at toa payoh those old 3 room flat wher the lift only stop at 5 n 8 level n i stay at 9 floor.. once in the lift we hug n start kissing, frenching while she pull her skirt up abit n use her pussy to grind at my already harden dick.. with my hand squeezing her butt..
Me: let get into my house 1st..
May: no, u so noti jus now in cab.. now i wan to punish u.. i wan it now here..
Without me sayin anything.. she bend down n in one quick movement, unzip my jean, pull aside my underwear n out my harden dick n into her mouth.. licking my dick head n putting in n out of her mouth
Me: oh shit.. so nice
Once the lift door open at 8 floor, i quickly held her up..
Me: let go to the top floor..
As it was close to 3am, i was quite sure there is nobody coming around the top floor cos my flat mostly stay those elderly ppl.. out of the lift with my dick still hanging out of my jean n her skirt up, exposing her g string we went one floor up..
While i sit on the stair, she begin licking my dick head n at the same time stroking my dick to make it grow even bigger n harder..
May: is so big n hard now.. i love it..
Me: ya so nice..
May: now ur punishment begin..
With the saying, she flip aside her g string n hold my dick n rub at the opening her pussy lips up n down.. giving out a soft moan.. Without any difficulty as her pussy was really wet.. my dick slowly feel her warm love hole as her insert it into her pussy.. soon my dick was fully into her rather tight pussy n we were fucking in a sitting position.. frenching as she moving her butt n grinding her pussy in n out of my dick..
Me: can feel so warm n tight.. Arrrh..
May: ur dick is hitting me soooo deep.. Arghhhh iii love it.. arrrhhhh.. hit me deeper.. iii coming.. ohhhhh
Me: as ur wish my dear.. let come together.. arrrhh..
With tat she faster her speed of grinding n i move my butt up to pump even deeper into her pussy.. within a few more pump.. she turned her head upward n cover her mouth wit her hand.. at the same time i can feel her virgina wall squeezing tight on my dick..
May: Arrrhhhh.. Arghhhh..
Me: shit.. argh..
With tat i shoot load of cum deep into her pussy.. n it lasted a good 30 sec be4 i unloaded all my cum.. still with my dick inside her pussy.. we sit there for a few min be4 she stand up n the sence of my cum dripping out of her pussy n coming down her thigh is really a turn on..
Me: let go to my house n wash up..
May: oki..
Without weeping away my cum off her thigh, she jus pull down her skirt n we hold hand walking toward my house...
Old 14-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Once inside the house, i pass her a towel n she went to bath.. while i change to my boxer.. lying on my bed.. thinking.. shld i go buy condom cos i sure it will happen a 2nd or even 3rd round..
15min later, she come back into my room with jus the towel wrapping around her.. n the good smell of body bath n shampoo filled the room.. looking her body with jus the towel.. my dick began to have reaction again..
May: look u noti boy.. so fast again..
Me: a sexy lady with jus a towel standing in front of me.. how to not have feel..
May: u go bath 1st lo..
Me: oki..
After bath, coming into the room, she was already on my bed covering herself with blanket, while the towel was hanging on the hook on the wall.. since she already naked. I took off my boxer, went into the blanket n we hug each other.. 1st time feeling her naked body n her boobs.. which is on the smaller side of a b- but wit a very nice pointed nipples.. her pussy was not clean shaved but it seen like she do tirm her public hair as it was not alot..
Me: shld i go n buy condom..
May: u like to put on condom when having sex or u like without..
Me: i think most guy like raw.. without condom cos more feel.. but it i shoot inside.. dun u scare..
May: dun worry i already tied.. wont have any baby..
May: y u ask me go supper tonite..
Me: cos i like u..
May: i oso like u the 1st day i saw u.. n now lying beside u.. making me wet again..
Me: really.. then let me lick n suck ur wet juice..
Give her a kiss on the lips, i slowly kiss n lick down her neck toward her boobs, while her hand was massaging my ball.. down to her boobs, tongue start to lick her pointed nipples while the other hand twist n turn her another nipples.. this time round.. it no longer a soft moan.. i was quite a loud wan..
May: Arghhh.. Ohhh so good..
Licking, sucking n playing her boobs for a good 10mins be4 slowly moving down to her belly.. wher she have a belly ring on it, down to her crotch area n finally onto her pussy.. she was really very wet below.. putting my nose at the area n shiff the womanly smell of her freshly wash pussy really turn me on even more..
Soon i begin licking her clit with my whole tongue n occasionally using my tip of my tongue poke n go deep into her pussy..
May: ohhh u r so good at it.. i wan ur dick..
With tat we r in a 69 position wit me on top.. she lick n suck my ball while stroking my dick.. soon we turn around n this time with her on top n putiing my whole dick into her mouth, licking my dick head, deep throat n stroking with her hand.. while grinding her pussy onto my face wit my tongue licking, sucking n tongue fuck her deep in..
May: ohh dear, ur tongue so powerfullll.. so nice.. go in deeper.. dunnn stop.. iii m coming..
Me: emmmm urrr pussy taste ssooo sweet n nice.. n ur bj.. faster.. i coming too..
May.. Arghhhh..
At the same time she faster her speed with her mouth.. in n out.. in n out..
Me: arrrr...
The 2nd round of the nite.. CIM all my load in her mouth.. as she continue to suck for awhile be4 spilling out my cum on a tissue..
May: wow.. ur dick is still standing..
Me: it normal, if i got bj n shoot.. it will remain hard for awhile..
May: so noti..
Me: shld we get some sleep.. it already 5am..
May: u sure wan to sleep wit ur dick still standing.. wan me help u release one more time..
Me: it me or is u who wan my dick again.. haha
May: ya.. i wan to feel ur hard dick in me..
Sitting on top of me.. she start cowgirl me.. grinding me slowly n pulling herself up all the way to the tip of my dick be4 inserting in all the way into her wet pussy again.. i rub n massage her boobs, after awhile she bend down n we french, while my hand went to her butt n squeeze them..
For a good 10mins of riding.. i sit up n carry her.. putting her lying on the bed in a missionary position.. thrust my dick into her with a faster pace.. hearding her moaning all the way..
May: Arghhh.. faster.. deeper... iii can feel hittting the wall.. ohhhhh..
Me: love it my dear...
May: yaaaa i love it... arghhhh..
Continue thrusting her for a good 5 mins n the feeling was heaven as my load is coming again..
Me: dear let come together... ohh shit...
With her legs wrapping around me behind my butt.. she begin to push my butt to make my dick go deeper into her.. at the same time can feel her virgina squeezing round my dick.. give out a loud moan..
May: ARGHHHHH...
Could she her eyes roll back as she got into intensive orsgam...
Me: arrrrr...
3rd round of the nite.. although there was not much cum this time round but it still feel good, doing raw n shooting inside a wet pussy..
Pulling out my dick.. could see some cum coming out of her pussy.. give her some tissue to wipe as we hug together.. kissing n frenching for awhile be4 we fall asleep..
Old 14-11-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Some side fact of me n may.. oso the fact of life in pub of tanjong pager n those pinoy working there..
During yrs 2004.. i was only in early 20s.. not handsome or rich.. but somehow i was quite popular wit those working pinoy cos as waiter, normally we take good care of them.. i was oso a very sweet talker n basically a fucking horny guy who jus like to fuck around wit those sexy, slutty pinoy.. those tat become my gf or i bring back hm.. i will fuck them at least 3 or 4 round till the next day..
May was 24yrs old when i know her.. later i found out she was married in phillipines, had 2 kids but husband fuck around n left her.. come to work to support her kids.. tat y she is tied..
As for most pinoy tat come here to work as girls.. normally is the same as May.. to support their kids with husband back at hm.. doing nothing.. but their stay at singapore is always very short.. either 2wk or 1 month.. then they got agent to either extend them or do u-turn n hope for the best..
As for pub rules.. during tat time.. most pub at tanjong have this rules.. waiter r not to have relationshsip wit working girls of the same pub.. if not girls will get fine n the waiter will get fired.. the main reason is not to have any trouble between waiter, girls n customer becos of jeolous.. working at tanjong for almost 3yrs.. have seen alot of girl n girl fight for guy.. or guy fight becos of working girls..
So tat is the fact of me, May n pub in tanjong.. hope more bro support.. thank
Old 14-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
silverbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 14-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
luckycar88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! I work as pub waiter when I was young.
Old 14-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
roaroyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff TS .... pls continue
Old 14-11-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

With the air con on n under an blanket hugging a naked young lady, occasionally having her ass rubbing or hand stroking my dick.. it was a really arousing n good sleep..
By the time we wake up it was already close to 4pm.. give a light kiss on her lips n she slowly open her eyes..
Me: morning, shld we go wash up n bath..
May: mmm
Wearing back my boxer n with her wrapping the towel.. we went into the bathroom together.. for those old flat.. the bathroom was rather small.. with jus a basin in front the shower head will be at the back.. so when she was washing her face bending down, i was standing at her back showering.. by looking at her naked body n her butt pointing toward me.. i move closer to hug her.. massaging her boobs n use my dick to rub against her ass..
May: ermmmm
Giving a soft moan while still washing her face.. but at the same time jerking up her ass n opening her leg in a standing doggy position.. without any delay.. i slowly insert my dick into her wet love hole.. with the water splashing down on us.. I from slowly thrust her to picking up the pace n pump her fast n furious..
May: arhhhh ermmmm..
Piak piak piak.. the sound of my dick thrusting in n out while hitting the fresh on her ass is really a heavenly feel.. soon i was coming..
Me: dear i coming.. so nice...
May: arhhh fuck me.. faster.. ermmm..
With the last thrust deep into her pussy.. my 4th round of cum all shoot deep inside her..
May: arhhhh so noti uuu...
After which we have a good wash n some rubba rubba in the bathroom..
Me: i send u home 1st.. be4 i go work..
May: oki.. did u enjoy being wit me last nite..
Me: yes.. y u wan to come my house again tonight..
May: i wish i can but i cannot stay out every nite.. agent will scold us..
Me: oki i understand..
May: u coming back hm alone.. cannot bring other girls..
Me: dun worry i wont..
Sending her back home.. i went to work... everything was as normal n we do get touchy sometime went no ppl see.. but most of the time we will behave like normal friend.. Every 3 or 4days time, she will stay over my place n we will have a hell of sex till the next days.. soon it was coming to a month tat she need the agent to extend her.. but somehow due to certain reason the extend was not accepted n she got to go back philippines.. be4 she went back.. i took an offday while she skip work, bring her around singapore, book an hotel fuck her all the way from 12pm check in till the next days extended 5plus check up.. how many round we have dun really remember but i know the last round i only left a few sperm drip out.. totally dry out..
After she went back, we lost contact but do heard from her friend, she got come back sin but dunno which pub she work thus didnt saw her again..
Tat is the 1st encounter i have working as a waiter in tanjong pub.. Coming up the 2nd encounter is more of me using the girl n dumping her..
Old 14-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Mumutan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please continue bro
Old 14-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

As days pass by.. i have already work half a yrs in the pub.. sometimes do flirt with the girls but nothing much happen during this time.. as usual the girls come n goes every 2wk or a month.. till this new patch of girls tat come..
It was a normal working days.. but tonight the agent is bringing 5 new girls to our pub.. when the girls came.. there was nothing to shout about as they were jus normal looking lady.. except for one tat catches my eyes.. Mary.. she was not pretty, not sexy jus a plain jane n jus abt 1.60m tall.. abit on the plump side with a waistline of maybe 27 or 28.. wearing a black button shirt.. but her both rack of boobs was asking for help.. trying to break loose the button of her shirt.. which at tat time i guess is at least 36c..
After intro to the place n wat the girls suppose to do n dun.. they went to have their make up n change.. wat surprise me was a plain jane looking of 5pt.. after make up n change she could easily pass of as a 8pt lady.. tat the wonder of make up..

Last edited by hhlover; 14-11-2016 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Not complete
Old 14-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
commerxial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1