The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True Stories of Sexual Encounters

nice home cooked dinner and a movie and dessert to cuddle up against
Old 04-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
nice home cooked dinner and a movie and dessert to cuddle up against
This would be best
Old 06-06-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 11
maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!maxyis is one of the Best!

great story bro.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifecta View Post
This would be best
Everyone loves the full package
Old 06-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Crypton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Everyone loves the full package
Yes we all do
Old 08-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
analyzed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

8. The Dangerous Man

He is Nano. We met at Zouk.
I wasn't enjoying my time there, there was a guest DJ that night and the place was crowded. So Nano came about and he was standing beside me. He saw that I wasn't enjoying my time there and tried to maybe cheer things up a little. It didn't work, obviously.
Finally my friend agreed to leave the floor and I felt so relieved. Before I left, I waved him goodbye. He grabs my head and force a kiss. My friend pulled me away right after and was giggling about what happened. I was still in shock.
Anywhoooo, we went out of the club to catch a breath. At the corner of my eye I saw Nano and his bunch of friends walking out too. And my friend excitedly pushed me towards Nano's group. We awkwardly chatted a little and I said I want to go home. One of Nano's friend pulled me aside and told me to chat with Nano a little, as he claims that Nano is quite interested in me. So I did.
Nano's friend left and we started chatting at the bus stop.
We chatted for almost an hour when I said I really need to get home. Then Nano offered me to go over to his place. I was reluctant at first but soon still agreed.
We hopped onto a cab and we didn't speak. It was quite awkward.
I think the only thing he said to me was "I hope you don't mind, my room is quite messy."

So we reached his place and I sneaked into his room. His room is very neat and tidy with a hint of paint scent. He told me he was painting the day before and showed me what he painted. He tried to explain me the meaning of it but it was too "emo-ish" for me to understand.
He removed his shirt and made me do the same. We cuddled on his bed while continue chatting. He would occasionally sneak a kiss when I wasn't noticing.

I forgotten how the action actually started. We were kissing each other and the next thing I remember is that I'm am giving him a blowjob. His cock got harder and longer in my mouth, proving that I am licking all the right spots. Nano would groan loudly if I suck on the tip of his cock, and there is where I always attack.
I was sucking Nano hard when suddenly he gave a loud groan and pulled me up. He said he wants me to enjoy as much as he did. He then lie me down and start kissing me all over. Soon he has his fingers inside my wet pussy and his other hand on my pelvis. He mummers in a very seductive voice, "Hope you're ready..." and started to finger me vigorously.
His fingers were deep inside me, curved up and hitting my GSpot. I had to bite myself from screaming too loud. He continues to finger me despite me pushing away his arm and giving him the eye. From his expression, his aim is to give me the best orgasm ever.
My body was already trembling and tears rolling down my eyes. He would try to get in deeper at every push. Orgasms was driving me crazy and I bit him. Only then, he releases me from his hardcore fingering. I curled up and was trembling. Nano lies down beside me and cuddled me in his arms, gently kissing my forehead.

The moment Nano felt that I have recovered, he excitedly tells me he is ready to fuck me and ran towards his closet to get a condom. He came back with 1 and said its the only one left. I said "Guess we'll have to make the most of it then..." and start blowing him.
His cock got hard again and I helped him to put on the condom.
He hops on the bed and lift my hips up high. He gently inserts his hard cock into my moist pussy and without hesitation start pounding me away.
I could feel him deep inside me, penetrating me. My pussy walls contracting as he continue fucking me. His cock strongly pushes through my soft pussy walls and that drove me crazy. I moaned and moaned as Nano fucks me mercilessly.
He was very skillful with his speed. He slows down and speeds up at the right time. He went on and on for almost an hour without any hint of cumming. My knees were already sore.
I couldn't take it anymore and dropped my body onto the bed. Nano splits my legs and continue fucking me. I screamed and told him to stop, telling him I couldn't take it anymore.
He asked if I would like him to cum now, weakly, I said yes.
He immediately flips me over and fucked me missionary. I am surprised that my pussy can still be we from all that fucking.
Nano inserts himself into me and started fucking me hard. The room is filled with the sound of my moans and the him pounding me.
Within 10 minutes, Nano came.
As he came, he gave a loud groan and penetrated me deeply.
We both laid down on the bed weakly, panting.
He looked at me and smiled, saying only one word, "Wow"

The story did not end there. There is a reason why Nano, in my mind, is the dangerous man.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
Ace Dragon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAce Dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
8. The Dangerous Man

He is Nano. We met at Zouk.
I wasn't enjoying my time there, there was a guest DJ that night and the place was crowded. So Nano came about and he was standing beside me. He saw that I wasn't enjoying my time there and tried to maybe cheer things up a little. It didn't work, obviously.
Finally my friend agreed to leave the floor and I felt so relieved. Before I left, I waved him goodbye. He grabs my head and force a kiss. My friend pulled me away right after and was giggling about what happened. I was still in shock.
Anywhoooo, we went out of the club to catch a breath. At the corner of my eye I saw Nano and his bunch of friends walking out too. And my friend excitedly pushed me towards Nano's group. We awkwardly chatted a little and I said I want to go home. One of Nano's friend pulled me aside and told me to chat with Nano a little, as he claims that Nano is quite interested in me. So I did.
Nano's friend left and we started chatting at the bus stop.
We chatted for almost an hour when I said I really need to get home. Then Nano offered me to go over to his place. I was reluctant at first but soon still agreed.
We hopped onto a cab and we didn't speak. It was quite awkward.
I think the only thing he said to me was "I hope you don't mind, my room is quite messy."

So we reached his place and I sneaked into his room. His room is very neat and tidy with a hint of paint scent. He told me he was painting the day before and showed me what he painted. He tried to explain me the meaning of it but it was too "emo-ish" for me to understand.
He removed his shirt and made me do the same. We cuddled on his bed while continue chatting. He would occasionally sneak a kiss when I wasn't noticing.

I forgotten how the action actually started. We were kissing each other and the next thing I remember is that I'm am giving him a blowjob. His cock got harder and longer in my mouth, proving that I am licking all the right spots. Nano would groan loudly if I suck on the tip of his cock, and there is where I always attack.
I was sucking Nano hard when suddenly he gave a loud groan and pulled me up. He said he wants me to enjoy as much as he did. He then lie me down and start kissing me all over. Soon he has his fingers inside my wet pussy and his other hand on my pelvis. He mummers in a very seductive voice, "Hope you're ready..." and started to finger me vigorously.
His fingers were deep inside me, curved up and hitting my GSpot. I had to bite myself from screaming too loud. He continues to finger me despite me pushing away his arm and giving him the eye. From his expression, his aim is to give me the best orgasm ever.
My body was already trembling and tears rolling down my eyes. He would try to get in deeper at every push. Orgasms was driving me crazy and I bit him. Only then, he releases me from his hardcore fingering. I curled up and was trembling. Nano lies down beside me and cuddled me in his arms, gently kissing my forehead.

The moment Nano felt that I have recovered, he excitedly tells me he is ready to fuck me and ran towards his closet to get a condom. He came back with 1 and said its the only one left. I said "Guess we'll have to make the most of it then..." and start blowing him.
His cock got hard again and I helped him to put on the condom.
He hops on the bed and lift my hips up high. He gently inserts his hard cock into my moist pussy and without hesitation start pounding me away.
I could feel him deep inside me, penetrating me. My pussy walls contracting as he continue fucking me. His cock strongly pushes through my soft pussy walls and that drove me crazy. I moaned and moaned as Nano fucks me mercilessly.
He was very skillful with his speed. He slows down and speeds up at the right time. He went on and on for almost an hour without any hint of cumming. My knees were already sore.
I couldn't take it anymore and dropped my body onto the bed. Nano splits my legs and continue fucking me. I screamed and told him to stop, telling him I couldn't take it anymore.
He asked if I would like him to cum now, weakly, I said yes.
He immediately flips me over and fucked me missionary. I am surprised that my pussy can still be we from all that fucking.
Nano inserts himself into me and started fucking me hard. The room is filled with the sound of my moans and the him pounding me.
Within 10 minutes, Nano came.
As he came, he gave a loud groan and penetrated me deeply.
We both laid down on the bed weakly, panting.
He looked at me and smiled, saying only one word, "Wow"

The story did not end there. There is a reason why Nano, in my mind, is the dangerous man.
Hm...didn't know it was so interesting in SKOUT....always seem dead in SKOUT
Old 08-06-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Dragon View Post
Hm...didn't know it was so interesting in SKOUT....always seem dead in SKOUT
Guess you need to explore more then
Old 09-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Pusslet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypton View Post
Yes we all do
Agree with you as well
6/30
Old 09-06-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
bubblyduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 09-06-2016, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblyduck View Post
Camping for more!!
Do camp more!
Stories will be posted occasioanally~
Old 09-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wah seh update finally wor must be bz with skout......
Old 10-12-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Before we move on to another Nano story, let's venture into something more gentle. Like a Teddybear.

9. Teddy. The Bear

Same old same old - SKOUT.
Teddy has a meaty buff body with a rustic short beard. Seems like a rough guy but he has these gentle eyes and amazing Australian accent that just melts me. PS. Yes I'm into guys with accent. Don't judge. Usually I am the noisy one but in front of him, I willingly kept quiet and listen to him speak.

So, that night, we met up for a drink nearby my place. He was such a gentlemen, such a sweetheart. We were talking, drinking and soon we accidentally went into the "forbidden topic". He told me about his flings and orgies he joined when he was studying at Australia, and also his more exciting sexual encounters. But I'm guess he had this all planned because he then suggested us to head over to somewhere else more private...aka a Motel.

We head over to the nearby motel.

I jumped onto the bed once we entered. I was nicely tucking myself in bed while he went for a quick shower. Teddy then came out with a hard on. He had a towel around his waist but could clearly see his erected dick peeping in between the slits. He wanted to climb onto bed but I stopped him. I made him stand by the bed while I adjust myself so that I could comfortably suck his dick. He was surprised by my sudden action but quickly he recovered from the shock and started to move his waist, pushing his dick deeper into my throat.

While sucking him I peeped to the right side of the room. It has this full-length mirror and I could clearly see all the action. I was thinking to myself, "I am such a whore". I was in doggy position with my hips high up and my nipples just slightly above the sheets, my elbows supporting my body while I sucked on Teddy's hard cock.

I think Teddy saw me peeping at myself in the mirror so he pulled me down from bed and push me towards the mirror. My upper torso was pushed towards the chilly mirror and my hips was pulled towards him. Without hesitation he inserts himself into my already drenched pussy and start pumping away. I could feel that he is definitely a very experienced man, he knows when to slow down and when to speed up, fuck me till I scream.

He pulled me away from the mirror to a distance where I could clearly see myself. He fucked me hard and told me to open my eyes. He asked if I am liking what I see; me, a whore, being fucked hard. I was in the state where I couldn't lie to anyone, even myself. I weakly answered, "Yes..." and he fucked me even harder.
He had his knees in between mine so my legs were constantly opened and supported. Truly experienced!

I was so exhausted at that point I fell onto the corner of the bed. My hips still high up in the air. Teddy strategically placed his knees in between my legs again to force them open and inserts his dick again. He was pumping slightly slower this time but each pump is deeper and stronger. He would also spank my ass which really turned me on. But I was too exhausted to do anything else.

Teddy then suddenly lifted my body. He held onto my shoulder and started to pump fast and hard. He is about to cum.
I was already biting the sheets and moaning.
Teddy gave out a loud moan and cummed on my ass. I closed my eyes and thought to myself.. "WTF just happened"
Old 10-12-2016, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
This actually happened 4 years ago when I didn't have much experiences and it was my first sex ever!

Guess my tolerance level was quite high then LOL
How old were you then, if I may ask?

Most women aren't usually that brave, especially to have her first sexual experience with a random guy she met online.

or maybe times have changed.... different generation than mine ... hehe

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 10-12-2016, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Clamed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro analyzed
Advert Space Available