The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True Stories of Sexual Encounters

Camping here to read your pleasuring encounter.
Old 30-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
analyzed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
a Guy using hello kitty sheets ...
but its cuteeeeeee
i really had a good laugh about it xD
Old 30-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
a Guy using hello kitty sheets ...
Some young ladies usually like man who are cute.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
but its cuteeeeeee
i really had a good laugh about it xD
I'd be rather amused too if I'm a gal walking into a guy with Hello Daniel/Kitty whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Some young ladies usually like man who are cute.
Bro ... Cute could be a description of a guy on the way he looks
Hello Kitty Sheets for a guy ? I'm not sure that's cute hehe
Old 31-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

6. The Lion Man

He walked towards me....my eyes was locked onto him; Tall built with broad shoulders, inverted triangular body and my favorite part are his strong arms.
Majestic. Yeah, that's the word. Majestic.
My body is telling me to grab onto him but I tried to control myself and stay as calm as possible. I wonder if he notices that I am already so into him?

Anywhooooooo, he drove us over to Serangoon for mamak. We were chatting but my eyes were still locked onto his body. Can't help but wonder, what are under those pieces of cloths. LOL.
He didn't talk much, I was the one doing all the talking. But whenever it strikes the correct topic, he will go on and on and that's when I could keep quiet and admire what is infront of me.

Before we went back to the car, we passed by this park with workout equipment under the HDB. I immediately hopped over to the bars and hang myself there. I normally wouldn't do something like this but I guess I was feeling cheeky and wanted to flirt with him. Who can resist such a body! I know I can't.
He then grabs on to the bars and started to do some pull ups. I was so turned on by those strong arms! But I tried to control myself and not to be so obvious.
There was one equipment that requires you to do some squating. I pulled up my already short shorts even shorter to expose a little of my panties so when I did the squats, my panties would show #naughty.
I squatted a few times when suddenly I felt a warm body against my back. He said he wants to lead me to the correct posture. ALRIGHTTTTTTT
His body was so close up my back I could feel his bulge through his thin pants. I smiled and grind myself against him. He turned me over and kissed me. Well of course, I returned the favor too.
He then suggested that we should proceed to a motel. At first I was feeling skeptical about it, but lust have completely taken over my mind and I ended up saying yes.

My heart was poundering as I enter the room. I was still trying to calm my mind when he have already pushed me to the bed and removed my panties. The next thing I know is that he cock is already inside me pounding away. Despite me half-screamingly asked him to stop and at least wash up a little, he continued to fuck me hard, mercilessly. I moaned like there were no one in that motel. I came quite a few times before he came. He slides himself out and cummed onto my tummy. It was a huge load. I then crawled up and was trembling. My body was so sensitive at the time.

He went on to clean himself up and then it was my turn. I slowly crawled over to the bathroom. My legs were still slightly trembling and cleaned myself up. His cum was all over my body. I then looked at myself in the mirror; my face was flushing red and hornier than ever. I couldn't even look at myself anymore.

I crawled back to bed and into his arms. My body still slightly trembling from all the actions.
We chatted for a while and round 2 started.......
Old 01-06-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Moral of the story! Use Skout whenever you can!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 01-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Eating popcorn Lai contiune pls.....
Old 01-06-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

still got Round 2 .... hahaha
Old 02-06-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

6. The Lion Man - Part 2

Round 2.
He lifted my hips and inserts his fully erected cock into my wet pussy. It slides in smoothly followed by a loud moan. I could feel him inside me...deep inside me...my pussy wall contracted and I moaned loudly.
He did not start slow. Right away he was already pounding me hard. It made me willingly lift my hips higher to accommodate more of him inside me. He spanked me, he spanked me hard. It drove me crazy, I couldn't think of anything else other than him inside me...
I could feel that he would occasionally split my ass cheeks while pounding me hard. Suddenly he slides himself out and told him that my ass was too welcoming. He couldn't resist the temptation anymore and asked if he could fuck me anal. I said yes........

I lifted my hips. My heart was pounding, don't know if it was from the vigorous fucking or me feeling nervous.
He used the wetness of my pussy to lubricate my ass. He tried to insert himself but I jotted away. He gently tries again, but once again I moved away. He said that I was too nervous and try calm me down with his soothing voice. "Relax...relax.." he says.
I tightly shut my eyes, trying to cope with the pain, and soon I felt relaxed. He notices that I have relaxed my body. He spits into my ass and inserts himself. It slide in, he was inside my ass, and he started to fuck me.
I was moaning loud, close to screaming. He mercilessly fucked me hard. It was painful, but in a pleasurable way. I could hear him groan as he fucks me. I rubbed my clit as he fucks my ass. My clit was extremely sensitive and I came.

He flips me over and he was above me. I finally opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was his majestic body. Without hesitation he inserts his cock into my ass. I can no longer feel pain, it was only pleasure. That sensation has completely taken over my body and I was screaming. My finger would occasionally wander around my clit and my ass while he was fucking me. My favorite is when I could feel his cock sliding in and out from my gaping asshole. It was the ultimate turn on. At that moment, I wasn't myself anymore, I was his.

He continues to fuck me hard. Not giving me any mercy though I told him I came multiple times. The way he dominates me gives me more intense orgasms. My body was already trembling but it felt so damn good.
One last strong push and he came. He came in my ass. I could feel a gush of warm liquid inside me. And as he slides himself out, I would feel that liquid dripping down my ass. I lifted my hips and it was dripping down my thighs.
He stood up and looked at his masterpiece. He was impressed with himself.
I was trembling, my heart pounding, wondering what have we did.
I wobble myself over to the washroom and clean myself up. I touched my ass, it was widely expanded so I slide in a finger, his warm cum dripped out of me.
I thought to myself, he is one damn Lion.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

O ooh ... dominated n analyzed literally
Old 02-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wah I flip my popcorn Sia.......
Old 02-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Wah I flip my popcorn Sia.......
nevermind the pop corn .... your drool has reached the floor bro !
Old 04-06-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster

7. Salmon and Sex

Vincent is his name.
Before we decided to meet we have actually chatted for quite some time. He would call me every night and we would chat for hours. We had one conversation where he asked me what would I like him to do for me when I go over to his place. Me being the pig I am said "COOK!" without hesitation. And when he asked me what I like to have, I said Salmon with steamed broccoli.
There was already another conversation with him where I told him I like guys in formal wears and with glasses. I find them super attractive!

Finally it's the day to meet Vincent. I went to his place and he came to pick me up at the MRT. He recognizes me and walked over in a formal shirt and glasses. I was like OMGGGG HE REMEMBERED!!!! And I got really excited.
We head over to his place and lead me to his room. His room is super neat and tidy, he told me he just mopped the floor because he know I'm coming over LOL. #socute
He let me rest on his bed while he prepares dinner. I removed my bra and I was wearing a bareback dress. I was napping on his bed when suddenly I smell a familiar tantalizing scent; I SMELL SALMON. I went out and surprised him in the kitchen. He notices that I wasn't wearing any bra and he did occasionally sneak a peak. And I would purposely walk past just to let him take peak. He told me to go back to the room and he will serve dinner soon. I went back and continued napping.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my breasts. Vincent hand have had one of his hand under the opening on the back of my dress and caressing my breast while whispering into my ears "Wake up baby, dinner is ready."
It was a good way to wake up.
I woke up to a sumptuous meal! He turned on a movie on his iPad and we were watching as we munch away.
After the meal, Vincent suggested that we should rest on the bed together.
I was the first to hop onto his bed.
He slept beside me and flips me over to face him. He looked at me for little and started to kiss me. His kiss was so gently and passionate. My heart was pounding. My body was twitching and turning and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

Vincent asked if we could proceed. I nodded.

He turned me over and lifted my hips. He told him this is his favorite position (Doggy). I told him I love doggy too. He then started to kiss my back and all the way down to my ass. It felt so sensual and my pussy got wetter.
He gently inserts one of his finger into my pussy and shows it to me. It was glistening with my pussy juice. I shyly told him that I am ready to be fucked.
Vincent puts on a condom and slowly inserts into my pussy. I moaned as his cock slides in. My pussy wall contracted that Vincent gave a soft groan. He started to fuck me. At first it was slow and soon Vincent speed up and I was moaning crazily. The one thing that makes Vincent stand out is that he would play with my clit while fucking me which is a huge huge HUGE turn on. The orgasm he gives me feels more intense with such a simple gesture.
Vincent continues to fuck me doggy until he said he feels like cumming. He flips me over and inserts me missionary. He hugged me as he increased his speed as he was cumming and I was bit on his shoulder from the orgasms he was giving me. Vincent soon came. He let out a loud groan as he was breathing heavily.
Soon, he slide himself out of me. With my legs still wide opened, my body was trembling. I closed my eyes and trying to catch my breath. But the next thing I know was Vincent inserting himself into me again. He started to fuck my pussy again. He was kissing me as he fucked with one hand rubbing my clit. I tried pushing him away because I was cumming. He ignored me and fucked me even harder. I moaned and moaned until I heard a loud groan. Vincent cummed again. This time I stayed in until his cock got soft. He slide himself out and slept beside me.
I tucked myself into his arms and rest in his arms. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and told me to rest. We both rested from that intense session.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jackwave is Cool - loads of Potential

nice story sis pm me for more too
Old 04-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwave View Post
nice story sis pm me for more too
Why pm u?? So u can be the next hero in her story?? keke

Gd luck

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1