The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
analyzed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
True Stories of Sexual Encounters

The stories that I will be sharing will contain all intimate details of my encounters. No juicy part will be left out!
I can tell you that all stories told are true, but believe it at your own risk.
This will not be just one post. I have too much to share!

Well let's slide towards the first story then!

1. Title: Pillow on the Face (My First)

I came across this socializing app - SKOUT.
That same night, I got a message from this guy that said he would like to meet for a fuck session. Without hesitation, I agreed.
Let's name him Ad.

So Ad came over. He was dressed super shabbily #unimpressed.
We head over to a motel near my house and once we got in, Ad stripped naked while I was still trying to figure out how to turn on the television LOL.

Ad then pinned me onto the wall. Kissed my neck and his hands was already under my skirt, tickling my bean.
I proceeded to give him a HJ. #firsttimehandlingadick while he fingered me. He whispers into my ear, "you little slut, so wet already huh"
I then squat down, pulled down his boxers and without hesitation gave him a BBBJ.

I started off licking the tip of his cock, I can feel it getting harder at each lick. I wrapped my lips around his cock and slowly move in and out, in and out...my tongue actively wandering around his cock. I heard Ad's breathing getting deeper and there were some small moans. That excites me. I continue blowing him but this time round I got faster, harder and deeper. My tongue occasionally playfully tickles the tip of his cock.
I was lightly sucking on his balls with my hand stroking his cock when Ad suddenly pulled himself out and told me he was about to cum. I looked at what I have done to his cock and I was quite impressed with myself. Ad's cock was rock hard and was glistening from my saliva. His balls and his inner thighs were all wet from all that blowing.

Ad lead me to the bed. Pulled up my short skirt and pulled my lace panties aside. He looked at it for awhile and started to lick me.
He licks and suck my already sensitive bean which made me moan. My pussy got so wet I can see Ad's chin dripping with my juice. The sight turned me on even more and I moaned loud.
This is when the title comes in.
Ad suddenly took a pillow and covered my face. He said I was moaning too loud and asked me to just bite the pillow. ROFL

Moving on...
Ad licked till I came. I can see from his face he was proud LOL.
He undresses me kisses me all over.
He then puts on the condom and mercilessly penetrated me missionary style. He did not go slow, each thrust was deep and strong. I covered my mouth with the pillow and crazily moan away.
But it was only a short fuck. 10 minutes later, Ad came.
He said my pussy was super tight and wet. He can't hold it in any longer.
We then cuddled and rest together.

Well, that's the end of my first story.
Let me know what you guys think of it.
There will definitely be more juicy stories coming about.

analyzed
Old 27-05-2016, 05:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: True Stories of Sexual Encounters

Wow sis nice story.Please continue more and PM me more . Thank
Old 27-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 17
ispunk is one of the Best!ispunk is one of the Best!ispunk is one of the Best!

Looking forward for more.
Old 27-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
simply2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazed at your ability to stimulate enthusiasm and enjoyed the session after your initial turn off by his shabbiness.
Old 27-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
CommonFolk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 27-05-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
yesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chop my seat .
Old 27-05-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply2323 View Post
Amazed at your ability to stimulate enthusiasm and enjoyed the session after your initial turn off by his shabbiness.
This actually happened 4 years ago when I didn't have much experiences and it was my first sex ever!

Guess my tolerance level was quite high then LOL
Old 27-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

2. Urgent Call

Met this other guy on SKOUT. We'll just name him J.
I've been chatting with J on SKOUT for a few days now and eventually we exchanged contact.

J was a decent looking guy with a tall build and broad shoulders. Me being quite tall myself am very attracted to guys like him.
I can say J is a sweet talker. His words would literally melt my heart and make me say yes to everything.
Anywhooooo, we actually planned to go out for a date. Start with a movie and then dinner and will proceed from there *wink*.

Days before the planned meet-up date, J called me.
He sounded quite urgent. He was telling things like he can't wait any longer and wants to meet me right now. He was feeling so horny he couldn't hold it in any longer.
So I agreed to meet him that night.

J came to pick me up that night.
In the car I started to tease him, I placed my hand on his thigh where I can feel the bulge from his already hard cock. While he was driving, I would tease him by pulling up my skirt and "accidentally" show him my lace panties. He keeps telling me that he needs to concentrate on the road but I can see him peaking from the corner of his eye. This made me chuckle a little.

Very soon, we arrived at the motel.

The moment the door was opened. J pinned me on the wall and started to kiss me. I can feel his hot bulge rubbing against my thigh. So I took the liberty to remove his belt and pull down his pants along with his knickers. His cock bounces out and it was rock hard. He pushes his cock between my thigh and I started to rub my pussy against it. I was so turned out, my panties got so wet and J notices it.

He pushed me onto the bed and removed all my clothes. Starting with my wet soaked panties.
Old 27-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

2. Urgent Call - Continue

He stood up to admire what he was looking at.
He saw my body shivering and pussy moist and wet. He took 2 fingers and gently inserts it in. I gave out a small moan, which quickly escalated to loud moans and screams as J unforgivingly fingers me.
I can feel that he is very skillful in fingering.
He knows exactly when he needs to be fast and when to slow down to move in deeper. He was using my moans to lead him to my orgasm.
He would finger and make me count with him..1..2...3...4...5........and then vigorously fingers me until I scream and forces him to pull out. My body would then shiver from the orgasm and excitement.

That actually continued for quite some time until I told J that I am ready to service him next.
He lays down beside me whispers into my ear..."Do your magic..."
I crawled onto him and started to blow away while rubbing my pussy on his leg, leaving a wet patch on his leg LOL

I would use my tongue to circle the tip on his cock and gently inserts it into the hole on the tip of his cock. Everytime I did it, he would moan a little.
He didn't let me blow him for long. He said he wants to fuck me now.

He turns me around, stood up, pulled me to the end of the bed,and penetrated me doggy style. I moaned so loud the moment his cock went in. He started off fucking me slowly, but at every thrust, it gets deeper, and my pussy would get wetter.
That slow but steady pace was driving me crazy. The whole room was filled with the sound of my moans and wet pussy being fucked.
Very soon, I came.
But J did not stop there, he continued to fuck me. Now harder and faster. My pussy wall contracted and wrapped his cock tight. I can hear J moaning. He is getting close too.

But he pulled himself out and turned me over. He lifted my legs and place it on his shoulders. He told me he prefers to cum while in this position because he wants to see my reaction LOL
He slides in his cock with no effort at all because my pussy is already so wet and starts pumping.
I started to lose myself and was moaning so loud. Pleasure has completely taken over my body. J was also moaning loud.

I cum at least 4 times before J finally came. He pulled himself out and removed the condom. I can see his cum dripping down his cock. I moved in to lick the cum which shocked J a little but then he just relaxed while I lick away.
My body was shivering and I can still feel the pumping sensation in my pussy.
Damn, it was good.
Old 28-05-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 18
skyfeet is one of the Best!skyfeet is one of the Best!skyfeet is one of the Best!skyfeet is one of the Best!

How does his cum taste like ?
Old 28-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 8
Emotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of light

Support good story.
Old 28-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

hehe interesting story ... your first time on Skout or your first time ever was with a random?
Old 28-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
JoelMatip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here.
Old 28-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

It definitely didn't taste like my favorite orange juice but it does has a this umami flavor with a slight saltiness and a hint of ripe berries.
#仙家
Old 28-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 19
saleman is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaleman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

interesting, camp here for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1