The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
One1wan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Condo Swim Coach

Points to you!

Rotan or no rotan..
Still waiting for continuation..
Old 06-06-2016, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
FreeWilled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice update TS
Old 06-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Bro TS

Thanks for sharing.
Ups you my humble 5.
Cheers.
Old 06-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
dialtone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 06-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SanDisk32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 06-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
ilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to beholdilovesmurfs is a splendid one to behold

waiting for next update!
Old 06-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
StarBarks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written
Old 06-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

From all girls school, no wonder so daring and horny
Old 06-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
SwissAlps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
From all girls school, no wonder so daring and horny
Very eager to experiment
Old 06-06-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
OrhYeeOrh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 07-06-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
adam1126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Condo Swim Coach

nice story..keep it up bro...
Old 07-06-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
lunatart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More underwater stunts please!!
Old 07-06-2016, 03:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mike8000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice text!
Old 08-06-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Skechers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon TS
Old 08-06-2016, 09:42 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Serena was stripping right in front of me and a lime green bikini revealed itself from under her clothes. "Nice or not? 1st time wearing something like this . Actually belongs to my mum" she went as she threw her clothes on a beach chair nearby. I was so shocked that all i could muster was a "thumbs up" sign with my mouth still open. As i was contemplating on giving this gal free swimming lessons, she dived right in and swam effortlessly to the other side. Ok guess lessons were not needed for her.

I swam over and joined her at the deeper side, eager to find out more. Apparently she has been taking swimming lessons since primary school and i advised her to try for the swim team after she graduates. While chatting holding on to the pool edge, she playfully challenged me to a series of tests to gauge her swim fitness. 1st was to see who could hold our breath underwater longer. We put on our goggles and on the count of 3 we submerged. Looking at each other underwater, i tried making funny faces at her. She did the same and eventually i outlasted her by a mere 5 seconds. Wah not bad this girl. She wanted a rematch and this time no goggles! Since I was wearing contact lens, guess I had no choice but to keep my eyes closed underwater and informed her accordingly. Probably better cause no distraction. Down we went again and i drifted off into my own world. After a while, i knew i was down to the last few seconds and tried to stay still. But a string of bubbles to my face brought me out of my concentration. Just as i was making sense of the situation, i felt a warm sensation on my lips. Serena was kissing me!

I surfaced immediately and opened my eyes, eager to see her face. But she was still underwater and only surfaced a few seconds later, tongue sticking out at me. Fine you win. But was that just a distraction or something else? I had to be sure. Rematch and 2 out of 3 it was.
This time i wasn't bothered about the contest. No sooner had we submerged, i instinctively went closer to her, letting her make the first move. This time, she held both my hands first before planting her luscious lips on mine. All i could do was pull her closer, body to body, lips locked softly. Oh how sweet they were.

Our kiss lasted for a few seconds only, under the surface away from prying eyes. Guess they say what happens underwater stays underwater. At least our attraction was confirmed. Once we surfaced, we looked at each other shyly. She obviously didn't have much experience with such things and i was unsure of corrupting someone so young. But the lime green bikini and the bulge in my trunks had other ideas.

So i found out that she's never had a boyfriend and she can't have any due to her family situation. And she admitted shyly that she couldn't get my hot body out of her head. Being in an all-girl's school didn't help either, with many sordid stories being shared by her friends of their boyfriends. I had to do something.

So as we chatted holding the edge of the pool with only our heads above water, she decided to be playful again. Underwater, she grabbed my waist with her legs and pulled me closer, keeping a straight face on the surface while locking her ankles behind me. I held on to the pool edge tightly so the force of the pull caused my lower body to swing upwards. My bulging crotch banged into her bikini covered butt and brushed itself upwards from her butt crack to the depression of her pubic area till her navel. The thin material of my trunks and her bikini did little to mask any sensation and I'm sure she felt everything just as i did. Her eyes widened and suddenly she became quiet.
I also becum quiet waiting for what is next to happen.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1