The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
ShaTinSlut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (Story) UFC: You Fucking Cheater

Welcome back bro, nice update
Old 06-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The plane landed ten minutes later. We shuffled out into the terminal to the baggage collection area. I found Ethan standing near the conveyor belt, trolley in hand.

"How's business class?" I asked.

Ethan looked exasperated. "This old lady was sitting beside me. I think a piece of me died in the plane," he replied.

I laughed. "How bad can it be?"

"She was flirting with me..."

"No way. Poaching you for her daughter perhaps?"

Ethan just shook his head with a haunted look in his eyes.

Oh boy.

The girls had grouped up and soon joined us. Slowly, we piled our luggage on the trolley as they appeared.

"It was very nice talking to you Amanda," I heard someone say.

Turning, I saw two familiar figures had approached the girls. It was the two westerners that sat in the same row as Amanda on the plane. They were tall and blonde. Not very big. Kind of on the skinny side in fact. One had a goatee and the other was clean shaven. They were kind of handsome. Kinda like a couple of younger Brad Pitts with a cocaine problem. Their English was heavily accented. I reckon they were north Europeans or eastern, I dunno.

"Ah these must be your friends that you were talking about," the goatee said.

"Yes, this is SueAnn and Natalie," Amanda said. "And this is Ethan and over there is Michael."

The two guys didn't seem to hear the last two introductions as they immediately moved in to shake the girls hands, They introduced themselves as Blake and Tom.

I'll have to remember them as Clean Chin Blake and Goatee Tom. Foreigners all look the same to me.

I realised Amanda was handling herself exceptionally well. She spoke perfect english and seem to observe all proper decorum when addressing people. She gave me an impression of an executive rather than a college student.

"You didn't tell me you had such cute friends," said Clean Chin Tom as he practically undressed SueAnn with his eyes. Goatee Tom did the same to Nat. God knows how many time they stripped Amanda with their steel blue gazes on the flight.

"So listen, you girls should come have fun with us some time. We're staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in... The... Baytoo Fargriii."

"Batu Ferringhi," Ethan mumbled.

"Eh? Right," Tom said as if seeing Ethan for the first time. "Come on up whenever. We'll be here for a month."

I stifled a chuckle. Why do I have the feeling Ethan and I were not invited.

"Five minutes on the ground and you're already invited to a party huh?" I whispered to SueAnn later while the others were buying taxi tickets.

"Aw, don't be jealous. You can come too," she said.

"You really think so?"

"Suuure. I have a feeling those two angmo swings both ways. I hear asian boys have tight buttholes."

"Ah, speaking of buttholes..."

"Specifically, your butthole," she interjected.

"You never really told me if you and Gerald done it in the butt yet."

SueAnn looked thoughtful, "Well, no," she said. But I must admit you've piqued my curiosity. Remind me to get a strap-on when we get back."

++++++++++
Old 06-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It was way past noontime when we arrived at the hotel. On paper, it was clearly stated that the suite is for 2 occupants only, but the hotel bellboy didn't even bat an eyelid as he led the five of us to our suite.

The front door of the suite opened into a short hallway. There was a door to the bathroom on the right. Up ahead was the bedroom with a king sized bed against the wall on the right and a TV mounted on the wall to the left. Further ahead past a partition of wood and glass, was a sitting area with a love seat and two sofas arranged around a coffee table. A writing desk sat in the corner. The room ended with a glass sliding door at the far end leading to the balcony overlooking a private beach.

Of course it goes without saying that we boys were to set up in the sitting area. At least the floor was carpeted. Ever the classy one, Amanda tipped the bellboy before he left.

"We should try out the beach after the sun sets a little," SueAnn said as she surveyed the view outside on the balcony.

"Oh no, I actually did not bring a swimsuit," Amanda said.

"Me neither Sue," Natalie said. "It was kind of a short notice when you invited me."

Amanda nodded. "I could just wear shorts and a top I guess."

"Nono, that won't do," SueAnn said glancing at me and Ethan. "This is supposed to be a college outing. The boys will never forgive us if we do not provide the full advertised experience."

Amanda giggled. Natalie and Ethan blushed. I gave SueAnn a thumbs up.

"Mike!" Natalie said, mocking a shocked expression.

"Hey, she's right. We're only young once. I think I saw a mall on the drive up here," I said.

SueAnn clapped her hands together. "Perfect. We can get some other things we need while we're there."

"You guys go on ahead. I'm just going to relax here until you guys get back." I said, giving SueAnn a meaningful look.

Like a really meaningful look.

The others had no objections.

So after a short rest, the four of them filed out the door leaving the room all to myself. I switched on the TV, turned up the volume, and spread myself out on the bed. After about ten minutes, the doorbell rang.

I went to answer the door. It was SueAnn.

"Forgot something?" I asked, faking innocence.

"Only my purse," she replied demurely, holding my gaze.

"Hardly seems appropriate to keep the others waiting for something like that."

"I know. Especially after we had already hailed a taxi. Which was why I told them to go on ahead without me."

I chuckled and stepped aside. SueAnn stepped into the room. I closed door behind her. Then, before she could proceed deeper into the room, took her by the shoulder and gently turned her to face me. Slowly, I backed her against the wall which she comfortably leaned against, locking eyes with me.

"Time to pay the piper." I said.

"Already?" She said smiling coyly. "You just blew a load on the plane."

"And earlier in the morning, I blew another two more in the shower at home. What's your point?"

"Jesus, Mike. You're insatiable. Better lay off or you'll run out of soldiers soon."

"My soldiers are expendable, my army assembled," I replied, gently lifting her fine chin with my fingers. Then I brushed my fingers down her neck, moving down her chest. "What they need is new land to conquer," I added.

She smirked. "You've picked a hell of a place to start your first campaign, General."

"I'm betting it'll be worth it."

My hand slowly traced down until I reached her belly. I then picked up her blue T-shirt by the hem and lifted it slightly. SueAnn raised an eyebrow at me.

"When I want. How I want, remember?" I whispered.

She smirked.

I pulled up her T-shirt, revealing her flat white belly. Obliging me, she raised her arms, allowing me to strip it off completely. Underneath, she was wearing a dark blue strapless bra. Dropping her shirt, I fumbled with the buckle of her khaki shorts next. We traded heated, quickened, breaths between our close faces. Though clearly getting excited, SueAnn relaxed against the wall, content to let me do all the work.

I unbuckled the brass button on her shorts.

Slowly, I dragged down the zipper.

Then I slid my hand down into the opening.

"You're wet," I said.

She just looked at me with heavy lidded lust-glazed eyes.

I pushed deeper, slowly cupping her pussy over her wet black panties. Eventually, I pushed my hand under her crotch completely.

SueAnn hissed with delight as she savored the friction.

My own breath picked up a notch as I felt the heat between her smooth white thighs.

Then, with my hand warmed, I pushed downwards, dragging her shorts along.

My childhood friend now stood before me only in her bra and panties. Her flesh was white as milk, soft as silk, and tempting beyond anything I've ever laid eyes on.

"Like what you see General?" She whispered huskily to me.

I smiled and said, "Get in the bathroom and on your knees."

+++++++++
Old 06-01-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

I entered first. Turning around, I sat down on the toilet seat, my heart was racing and my hands were cold. I was playing my cards as I go along with no definite plan on how to proceed. SueAnn followed me in, carrying her clothes in her hand. She placed them on the sink area, turned around, shut the door and locked it. I took the opportunity to admire her from behind. My eyes fell upon my long time object of lust. Her perfect ass.

The fabric of her regular black panties hugged the round curve of her ass, clinging on to it like a wrap, providing a stark contrast to her otherwise milky white skin. She turned around, checking out the bathroom while I stared at her athletically toned legs. She spotted the white floor-cloth hanging on a rack behind my head.

"Excuse me, will you," she said, stepping towards me.

I scooted back on the toilet seat and she demurely placed a foot between my thighs on the tip of the seat, her toes purposely applying pressure on my crotch. Then she leaned in to reach for the cloth, putting her chest directly in front of me.

Oh yeah, things are heating up in here.

SueAnn backed up and spread the floor-cloth on the ground before me and rather clumsily got on her knees. She the looked at me expectantly.

With cold, trembling hands, I quickly unbuckled my own pants and kicked them off with my boxers. SueAnn couldn't help but smirk.

"Like what you see? I asked stroking my cock before her."

She shrugged. "Meh..."

"Wanna warm up before we get to the main event?"

She leaned in and propped her arms on my thighs. Her hands reached for my cock and brushed away my own jacking hand. I happily let her take over.

SueAnn ran her soft hands up and down my cock. "Could use more butter," she mumbled.

A lightbulb went on in my head. "Check my pants pocket, I told her."

She raised an eyebrow at me then turned around and rummaged through my jeans. Seconds later, she produced the square packet of butter I had squirreled away on the plane earlier.

"You get points for foresight," she said.

Then SueAnn opened the packet, extracted the contents, and mushed the pale-yellow cream between her palms. "Just so you know, Mike, if you cum during warm up, it still counts as one."

Damn.

I read somewhere that the United States government used to buy up all the surplus butter the American farmers produced to keep up demand so that the farmers would not go bankrupt. At one time they had billions of dollars worth of butter just sitting there in their warehouses with no clue what to do with it. They could not sell it nor could they give it away for free or it would cause a huge surge in supply and butter prices would drop. So they just stashed it. Literally the fat of the land.

My point is that they should really start giving it out as lube.

My other point is, I am thinking of all this to distract myself from losing my nut as my best friend rubbed my buttery cock and balls silly with her amazing touch.

"Oh shit SueAnn, ungh, fucking good."

"Come on Mikey," she whispered huskily as she jacked my cock. "Cum for me. Cum on. Cum on me. Cum, cum, cuuuum," she cooed.

"Oh God," I said as I writhed in my seat. "Oh you bitch."

As she teased my slippery balls with her fingers, she suddenly gave the top of my cock a naughty lick.

"Ngggggghhhh," I moaned in agony, trying my best to hold it in.

Snickering, she jacked me some more before suddenly engulfing my cock in her mouth. Groaning loudly, I grabbed the edge of the bathtub with one hand and pushed against the wall with the other to brace myself. SueAnn began sucking me off in earnest. Greedy slurps and wet smacks echoed throughout the bathroom, joined only by my occasional whimper.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," I wheezed.

After a good while, SueAnn seductively popped her lips off my hard, overstimulated cock and looked up mischievously at me. "Getting close Mike?" She asked.

Flushed and panting, I replied defiantly, "Is that the best you can do?"

Her eyes twinkled with mirth. She gave my cockhead another slow playful lick which made me jerk a little off the toilet seat. "Are you really sure you want me to go all out?" She said.

"Oh fuck, okay, okay, enough warm up," I replied.

"I thought as much," she said and returned to slowly jacking me off to maintain my hardness.

"You ever get face fucked before?" I asked her.

"No," she said. "Seen it, read about it, never tried it."

"Really?" I said. "Gerald totally looks like the face fucking type."

"On the contrary, he really is quite the gentleman."

"Are we talking about the same guy who unceremoniously deflowered you in his car?"

SueAnn smirked. "He had to. He was trapped in there with me with no where else to run." She gave my cock another naughty lick and said, "Much like how you are right now."

"Ughhh. You devious bitch. So how are we doing this?"

"How should I know?" She said, pouting innocently. "I'm just here as a dumping hole."

God, I am gonna fuck her mouth so hard for saying that. Slowly, I got to my feet and circled her.

"Have a seat will you?" I said, gesturing to the toilet seat.

Smiling, she got to her feet and obliged.

I immediately positioned myself before her and she dutifully reached for my greasy cock and rubbed it lovingly again. I shed my T-shirt, the last of my garments. Looking up at me, SueAnn brought the tip of my cock to her lips and once again, engulfed it.

"Oh yeah," I moaned.

Carefully, I placed my hands on her head and slowly thrust my hips forwards.

"Mmmfff..." SueAnn went as she tilted back a little.

Slowly, I pushed my cock into her mouth until I felt some resistance, then pulled back a little, letting SueAnn breathe before sliding it in again.

The process repeated.

I was doing it. I was fucking SueAnn in her mouth. New year's resolution since 2012 achieved! SueAnn on her part, accommodated me incredibly well. I hardly felt any teeth at all.

Moaning excitedly, I pushed my cock in for another dip and found it tickling the back of her throat.

There was a short gurgle from SueAnn and she grab my hips. She had her eyes closed and actually looked incredibly poised and demure with my dick in her mouth. Her breath was quick and short and I could feel it blowing heatedly over my pubes.

One more, I thought to myself as I withdrew my cock halfway past her clinging lips and gently pushed it in again. All of it. I felt my cock rub past the back of her throat and watched her pretty nose snuggle into my soft pubic hair. Her heavy, labored, breathing aired my crotch area, warming it.

"You did it Sue..." I whispered as I combed my fingers through her hair, fumbled with her ponytail, and let her hair down.

Then I slowly closed my fists tightly over handfuls of dark silky locks.

Warm up is over. Now it's time to pay the piper.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

There I was, balls deep in my childhood best friend's mouth, savoring her oral heat around my cock.

Slowly, I extracted my slick, saliva coated cock, from SueAnn's mouth, leaving only the head still lodged between her lips. She looked up at me, face red, pretty nose flaring, but eyes still defiant. Challenging me.

Before I could slam my entire length back into her sexy little mouth, my ears picked up the distinct sound of the keycard click and the suite door opening. I detected the difference in ambiance outside the bathroom, the sound of the TV echoing out into the hotel hallway.

The room door closed.

We were both very still.

The bathroom doorknob rattled.

"Yo, Mike, you in there?" Someone called from outside.

I looked down at SueAnn and watched her eyes widen. It was Ethan.

SueAnn tried to pull back but I immediately slid my cock back in.

All the way.

"Ghuk, uhhhk," she went and glared back up at me, lips nestled in my fuzzy pubes.

"Yeah, buddy," I called back out to Ethan. "Trying to dump a big load in here," I said, grinning down at SueAnn. Despite gagging on my cock, she rolled her eyes.

I pulled my cock out half way and thrust it back in SueAnn's mouth with a heavy 'shluck' sound.

"Gross," said Ethan.

Hands tightening around her hair, I began fucking SueAnn's mouth the way I imagined I would. 'Shlup, Chluk, Chok, Shlok,' it went, in and out, in and out.

"Hey, when you gotta dump it, you gotta dump it. I'm just grateful I got a sweet place to do it," I replied excitedly.

All the while, SueAnn was glaring up at me as she took my cock like a champ.

"Wha?" Ethan asked.

"This is a sweet toilet dude," I replied.

"Oh. Haha."

"What are you doing back so early?" I asked slowly, trying to mask my quick excited breaths.

"I wanted to find SueAnn. She came back a moment ago..."

"Oh yeah. Uh. Then she left again."

"What? Already?"

"Yeah man," I said. "Said she was hungry. Gonna get herself some meat and sauce."

God help me, I can't help myself.

'Shlup, schlup, shlup, shlop,' went SueAnn as she dug her nails into my butt.

Ow.

"You mean like a steak?" Ethan asked behind the door.

"Yeah, I guess," I replied, thrusting faster, feeling my balls boil. "Or sausage and gravy."

"Oh, ok, cool."

"Where are the rest of the girls?"

"I... Left them at the mall," Ethan said.

"Whoa, not cool dude."

"They didn't mind. I said I had a stomachache."

"Sorry man," I said, pushing my cock all the way into SueAnn again and pulling her face against my crotch. "I'm gonna need to use this toilet for awhile."

"Haha, take your time. I'm OK."

"Thanks dude," I said, locking eyes with SueAnn as she breathed fast and hard into my pubes. "I'm gonna break this toilet in for you."

"Ugh," said Ethan. "You say the most unnecessary things sometimes."

++++++++++
Old 06-01-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Outside, Ethan had gone silent. I could clearly hear him changing the TV channels. In the bathroom, soft slurps and gurgles dominated the walls. I was using SueAnn's mouth like the fuckhole she had offered it to be. I couldn't last long. Not with her gazing sexily up at me like this while my slick cock pumped in and out between her slutty lips.

Here it comes, I thought. The pressure in my balls have reached critical levels. My soldiers are deploying to the launch bay. All hands on deck baby, we're gonna rock and roll and hunt that egg down. Hoorah!

Okay, little do my soldiers know, I'm actually sending them to their deaths by gastric acid, but hey, mindless soldiers are the best kind of soldiers. They will be fondly remembered... At least until when they are swiftly replaced.

SueAnn could see it in my face. She pulled me in by my butt and I did the same with her head. My cock nudged the back of her throat. We locked eyes. There was an electric connection between us.

My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun~

The song echoed throughout the bathroom. SueAnn and I tensed and froze. Her eyes went wide.

It was her phone. It was ringing.

Shit. Code red. Abort mission. Abort mission, get back to your mess hall you lucky bastards. No suicide mission for you.

SueAnn immediately pulled away, slurping off my big, red, hard, and slick piece of meat. She scrambled for her clothes on the sink where her phone continued to sing the nicki minaj song merrily from her shorts.

"Uh, Mike?" Ethan called out. "Is that SueAnn's phone?"

"Oh, yeah. She left it on the sink. Haha. Scared me man," I quickly replied.

"Oh, ok. Sorry. I was trying to call her."

My legs felt weak. I plopped myself back down on the toilet seat. That was a close one. I watched SueAnn nervously glance at her phone in her hand which promptly stopped ringing.

"Walau. She went out without her phone?" Ethan said.

"Yeah," I said, thinking quickly. Without her purse too. "Just took some cash and left."

"That's reckless..."

"You know her," I said, flashing SueAnn a small smile.

She looked like she was still recovering from a panic attack. She put down her phone, leaned back against the sink, swept back her hair, folded her arms and looked at me. I admired the lovely curves on her body still clad only in blue bra and black panties. Lifting my hand, I beckoned her over.

Arms still folded, she walked over. I stopped her in front of me and blatantly pushed my fingers between her thighs, rubbing her panty clad pussy. I felt her shudder. Grinning, I retracted my fingers and showed her the clear sticky juices clinging between them.

SueAnn suddenly bent over, placed her hand on my shoulders and took my fingers in her mouth. She sucked them clean.

"You coming out anytime soon? Ethan asked.

"Uh, soon," I replied. "Probably gonna jump in the shower first though."

Still grinning with excitement, I pointed to the bathtub. SueAnn gave me a weird look but proceeded to climb into it. I turned on the shower and she tiptoed backwards to avoid the initial cold water.

Alright back to the business at hand. I was going to use the shower to mask the noise of me fucking the shit out of her mouth.

+++++++++++++
Old 06-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Minutes later, I had SueAnn kneeling before me, getting rained on by warm water while bobbing back and forth on my cock. The water soaked through her bra and panties, making them practically see-through. I gave her time to work up my erection before once again holding her head in place and moving my hips.

Under the cover of running water, I fucked my beautiful friend's mouth while my other friend who holds a torch to her was just outside the bathroom. I had had enough of foreplay. Seeking only to cum, I just used SueAnn's mouth for my release. In no time, I could feel my nut rising again.

Minutes later, I pushed my cock all the way in and painted the back of SueAnn's throat white with my cum. She gulped and gurgled and actually moaned a little. Her hands snaked up from my hips and playfully raked my belly. I held her head tightly against my crotch, savouring every spurt I unloaded in her mouth. Four in all.

Phew. I was spent. For today at least. My grip on her head became loose and she began to bob her head again, blowing my gradually flaccid cock. In the end, I had to pull away from her because her tongue was mercilessly teasing my sensitive cockhead.

"That's one," I said to her.

SueAnn looked up at me and smiled.

Wordlessly, we dried off with the towels. Her underwear and bra were soaked. SueAnn threw me a cursory glance before promptly stripping them off. I had a good glimpse of her flawless naked body for the first time. Her stiff pink nipples on her cute perky breasts and bald pussy stirred my cock with to new life.

SueAnn got dressed in her previous clothes, sans underwear. Her nipples perked prominently on against her blue T-shirt. She fumbled with my own trousers and found my wallet. Dipping in, she extracted several purple hundred ringgit notes.

What the fuck?

"Borrow me," she whispered mysteriously and then jerked her thumb towards the door.

I understood. After wrapping a towel around my waist, I slowly turned the doorknob handle, hoping against hope that Ethan wouldn't be standing there.

He wasn't. He was in the sitting area behind the partition, looking at his phone. I felt SueAnn brush past me behind. She hurriedly slipped into her sneakers, which I am amazed Ethan missed, and quietly slipped out the room door, flashing me one last smile.

End of Part 2
Old 06-01-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHor9Gan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written!!! please continue
Old 06-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bu55ie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb story line and command of England. Keep it cumming..
Old 07-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Fantastic writing. One of the best. Finally one with superb English.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
TunaSandwich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu55ie View Post
Superb story line and command of England. Keep it cumming..
Fully agree .... camping here for more updates
Old 07-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
iRawyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG .... like the way you describe
Old 08-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
MaiTuaKang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please update soon
Old 08-01-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
beefnoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here ...... cannot tahan liao
Old 08-01-2016, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 9
prataonion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprataonion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprataonion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprataonion is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fantastic writing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1