The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (Story) UFC: You Fucking Cheater

The seat layout in the plane was standard for a 747.

As this trip was initially for Ethan and SueAnn, they sat together somewhere up front in the business section. Amanda and Natalie were seated separately somewhere in the middle of the economy section and I got a seat near the back. SueAnn might be paying for my trip but she didn't promise perks.

As I made my way through the cabin, I spied Natalie and Amanda. Natalie had a window seat and beside her was a couple with a young toddler. I would have pitied her if she wasn't smiling kindly and cooing at the child. Amanda had the aisle seat in the row behind Natalie. Beside her were two well-dressed foreigners. Already, Amanda was conversing eloquently with the gentleman beside her.

I finally made it to my row somewhere in the back. Two fat guys stared up at me innocently. One had the aisle seat and the other sat by the window (which was my seat), leaving the middle seat vacant. I stowed my backpack and engaged in a staring contest with the fat guy in my seat.

Several awkward moments passed.

"Do you mind?" The seat stealer finally croaked.

"Actually, I do." I replied.

The fat men exchanged glances. Clearly, this was a path they did not go down often. I'd bet one inch of my penis length that most people would have just suffered them throughout the flight.

"I can't sit with my son, we're too big," the man in the aisle seat said flapping his blob like arms and smiling stupidly.

He wasn't kidding. They even had both the armrests of the middle seat pushed back up so that their flabby girth could comfortably spill over.

"I sympathize, really," I said in the gentlest voice I could muster. "Perhaps you could make a request to the cabin crew to stow your son in the luggage compartment for the duration of the flight."

The pudgy duo gaped at me in shock.

"Y-y-you can't talk to us that way. We have a condition!" The father said.

"No kidding. It's called your mouth. Do yourself a favor and avoid putting anything in it for the duration of the flight.

"Is there a problem sir?" The air stewardess asked from behind me.

"Yeah, I didn't ask for extra pillows," I said, pointing at the father and son.

"Er, well the rows behind them onwards are vacant sir, would you like to have a seat there instead?"

"That would be nice. Could you tell the captain to inform all passengers that in the event of an emergency water landing, there are two extra flotation devices here at the back of the plane?"

"I, er..."

"Thanks."

Full disclosure, I can be a huge dick sometimes. Hence the situation with Natalie's boyfriend. What's his name again?
Old 31-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The cabin crew scampered up and down the aisle performing their last minute checks. I was sitting by the window, resisting the urge to kick the back of the seat in front of me just to annoy the fat slob sitting there who had stolen my seat.

"Having fun back here?"

I glanced over at the aisle. It was SueAnn.

"It's not business class, but hey," I replied. "It's free."

She smiled and entered the row, plopping herself down beside me.

"If you're going to waste your first class seat up front, I'll go ahead and take it," I said.

"You're going nowhere," she countered, leaning in against me. She smelled wonderful. "I gave my seat up to an elderly lady."

"Wow. She must think you're such an Angel. What does Ethan say?"

"It's my seat, he has no say," SueAnn replied.

She was snuggling against me now. Her hand snaked across my chest and laid claim to my right breast. Overhead, the captain's voice droned on, giving us our due welcome.

"So this secret," SueAnn said. "It doesn't affect my plans in any way does it?"

"Of course not."

"Liar," she whispered. Her fingers started to circle my nipple over my T-shirt. God it tickles.

"Are you really going to torture me for a teeny tiny secret for the entire duration of the flight?"

"I could..."

I sighed. "Why are you doing this really?"

"I hate secrets that's not mine."

"No, I mean why are you going through this length to get Ethan laid?"

She stopped teasing my breast. The mischievous glint in her eyes lifted. "I want Ethan to be happy."

"He'll be happy with you."

"No he won't."

"How do you know?"

"Because he doesn't know the half of me."

"He could learn."

"You honestly think he could bear to know the real me?"

I thought about Ethan's recent bout with depression. I shrugged. "Who ever really knows a person anyway? Secrets and lies are what makes us uniquely human. Ignorance is bliss."

"So that's it? I'm suppose to keep him ignorant his whole life? I'm not his mother Mike. I'm not going to coddle him."

"Seriously?" I said. "Look at what you're doing. You're choosing his girlfriends for him. In a way, you're already coddling him. I don't understand you. Just sit him down and tell him your feelings. He'll understand."

"I can't."

I sighed. "Or you won't."

I glanced at her. She had a faraway look in her glassy eyes. Then it hit me. It hit me like a ton of bricks on a speeding train hurtling towards earth on an asteroid the size of Everest.

"Oh fuck me," I gasped. "You DO love him."
Old 31-12-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

The plane shuddered. The hum of the engines grew to a pitched whine. The safety instruction video began playing on the screens in the back of the seats before me. SueAnn was still snuggling against my arm, her hand on my chest. We were both very still as the last words I had spoken hung callously in the air.

The train taxied out to the runway. The engine's whine picked up to a roar. Our bodies sank back into the leather seats as the plane burst forwards. Minutes later, we were in the air.

SueAnn moved to place her mouth beside my ear. "Tell me the secret Mike," she whispered. Her hot breath caressed my cheek.

"For the record, I want you to know you are one fucked up bitch." I said.

"You're one to talk," she replied.

She moved her hand from my chest, sliding it down my belly. Going lower...

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"There's more than one ways to make a guy talk," she said, smiling devilishly.

"You little slut..." I said, then groaned as she cupped the bulge in front of my jeans. "What would Gerald say?" I wheezed.

"He doesn't know a thing. He has no say," SueAnn countered and gave me a firm squeeze. "Getting uncomfortable?" She asked when she felt my erection grow and strain underneath the confines of my trousers.

"Very."

"Poor baby."

"Just a quick question. I need to know where you draw the line on this one."

"How would I know?" She replied coyly. "You're the one with the secret. It's entirely up to you."

Her hand brushed upwards and began picking at my belt buckle. What followed was five whole minutes of agony as she took her time unbuckling my belt and jeans. Then unzipped me ever so slowly, her eyes holding my gaze.

The head steward's voice blared overhead, announcing that the fasten seatbelt sign is now off and bla, bla, bla, holy shit SueAnn slipped her hands into my pants. Way, way into my pants. She arranged my erect cock upwards, causing the tip to poke out from the top of my boxers and then dug deeper and cupped my balls over my underwear.

With her free hand, she reached for the blanket packet in the backseat pocket before her and slowly tore it open with her teeth.

It looked so hot.

Then, still massaging my balls, she threw the blanket over us. I helped to arrange it so that it looked like we were a cozy couple sharing a blanket.

"You know, if I had known, I would have kept more secrets from you a long time ago," I said breathily.

She smirked. "If you had done that before I met Gerald, I would have kicked your balls rather than play with them."

"Ugh... Oh fuck. What if Ethan decides to go to the restroom?"

"If I see him, I'll curl up with the blanket by myself so that it would look like you were jacking off on me while I slept."

"Devious."

"I try."

A steward and a stewardess passed us by, oblivious to my torment. SueAnn moved her hand on top of my boxers on my erect shaft. Slowly, she slid upwards until she brushed my cockhead above my boxers. I groaned with pleasure.

"You're pretty big. I never would have guessed." SueAnn said.

I managed a chuckle between my heavy breathing. "Bigger than Gerald?"

She did not answer immediately. With her usual agonising pace she slid her warm hand under my boxers this time and stroked the entire length of my cock.

"Yes," She said frankly.

"No offense, but I am immensely happy to hear that."

"Thicker too. Where have you been hiding this all this time?"

"I wasn't hiding it. Just waiting for the right hand to come along."

"That's sweet," Sue Ann said. She tugged the elastic waistband of my boxers down and grasped my free cock. "Let's get down to business shall we?"

"Let's," I groaned back excitedly.

Last edited by Endlessdays; 01-01-2016 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

Overhead, the head steward mumbled something about breakfast being served soon. SueAnn straightened up so that she wasn't leaning against me anymore but kept her hold on my throbbing cock, pressing it upwards towards by belly so that it wouldn't make an impression on the blanket we were sharing. We were gazing defiantly into each other's eyes but I would flinch whenever she brushed her thumb around my sensitive cockhead.

Then, to my great surprise, she reached up and pressed the call button.

Ding!

I mouthed 'what the fuck' silently to her. She just smirked evilly in reply and tightened her grip on my cock. From the look in her eye, I could tell she was as excited as I am.

A stewardess, came up to our row and turned off the glowing call button. She saw SueAnn and smiled.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The stewardess asked.

"Sorry to bother you," SueAnn said sweetly. "I know you are serving breakfast very soon but my boyfriend has a gastric problem. I was wondering if we could maybe get some food up front? Nothing fancy. Just bread and butter will do."

The stewardess smiled. "Certainly. And may I say, it is very kind of you to let that old lady have your seat in the business section."

"Oh not a problem. I hope she is enjoying herself."

"She most certainly is. She has been talking non-stop to your other friend from the moment she sat down."

The stewardess retreated.

"Poor Ethan." I said. "Anyone ever told you you are such a bitch?"

SueAnn teased my cockhead making me moan and lift off the seat. "There is this one guy who always do," she said. "I've about had it with him. It's time I showed him how much of a bitch I can really be, don't you think?"

The stewardess returned with a small tray. On it was a bread roll wrapped in plastic, a square of packaged butter and a plastic butterknife.

"Thank you so much," SueAnn cooed.

She let down the small eating table with one hand. The stewardess passed the tray, smiled, and left. SueAnn picked up the butterknife. I can't help but tense up. I think she felt it in my cock. Chuckling softly, she put down the knife. "If you ever put your own hands on your cock during the duration of this flight, Imma using this knife."

I gulped.

She picked up the bread roll and sexily ripped its packaging with her teeth. The packet of butter, she had more trouble with. Finally, she released my cock and opened it with both her hands. I took the opportunity to straighten up and push my jeans and boxers down my thigh. The blanket on my lap rose prominently, pushed by my raging erection.

I can't believe this is happening. My heart was stampeding against my rib cage.

SueAnn studied me, her eyes twinkling with amusement and unmistakable lust. "Ready?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Maybe you shouldn't be so eager. This is an interrogation remember?" She said.

"Do your worst, bitch," I replied.

She smirked. Slowly, she took the roll and broke it in two then pushed half of it on my lips. I opened my mouth obligingly and she stuffed it.

As I was chewing, she scooped the butter out of the packet with her right hand and, squashed it in her palm. Then she placed her greasy hand underneath the blanket again and seized my cock.

I mustered all my willpower to keep from moaning out as SueAnn greased up my big throbbing cock.

"Last chance Mike. Tell me what I want to know," she said in a husky voice.

"Not a chance you fucking bitch."

"Suit yourself," she said.

SueAnn began jacking me off. I was in heaven. My cock reached its full angry attention and even she was having trouble holding it down. In the end, I seized the chair in front of me and slammed down the table to hide the tent on my lap. The fatass in front grunted with annoyance. Sue Ann pointed my cock straight ahead under the table and proceeded to jack me at a quickened pace. Her soft, warm, buttery hands slid deliciously up and down my cock with a furious intensity.

"Tell me..." SueAnn whispered into my ear.

"F-f-fuck you..."

Oh fuck, I felt the pressure in the base of my shaft. I was gonna blow. Typically I would last longer than this, but this was just so hot.

"Shhhhhh, shhhh, no you don't..." SueAnn whispered breathily into my ear. Her pumping slowed down.

Inevitably, the pressure in my balls subsided.

"Oh shit... Goddammit, fuck you." I said.

"You wanna cum Mikey? Wanna cum on my hands?" SueAnn's playful voice blew hotly in my ear.

She jacked me at a lazy pace. Somehow, she knew how much stimulation was exactly enough to maintain the erection. SueAnn brought me close to cumming two more times before the meal wagon reached us. The last time, I was a hair's breadth away from erupting when SueAnn just promptly removed her hand from underneath the blanket.

I writhed in my seat, my orgasm hanging on the precipice. Instinctively my hands moved in to finish the job.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," SueAnn said, brandishing the butterknife with her free hand.

"I am so going to get you for this," I panted.

Breakfast arrived at our row. The steward who served us gave me a curious glance as I was sitting straight up from my seat and pushing my table down on my lap with my hands to keep my erection trapped.

SueAnn ate like nothing was out of the ordinary. I had lost my appetite, but my mind had been opened to the usefulness of butter so I snuck my packet of butter into my pocket.

SueAnn took several nibbles of everything and sipped half a glass of orange juice. Then she opened a fresh packet of butter, smeared it on her right hand and was soon pampering my very happy cock once more. By the time the breakfast stuff was cleared minutes later, SueAnn was stroking a very happy hard cock again.

"Just so you know Mike," She whispered coyly, "If you don't tell me what I need to know on this flight, this is never going to happen again."

Panting, I said, "And if I tell you?"

She smiled. "Then it'll PROBABLY never happen again."

I chuckled breathily. "Oh you are such a bitch."

"It's what you fucking deserve."

She began jacking my cock earnestly. I moaned with pleasure.

"T-tell you what," I said

"I'm listening."

"Why don't you sweeten the deal?"

She chuckled. "Don't I always?"

"If I tell you the secret," I told her, "I get to fuck your mouth."

"You want a blowjob?"

"No bitch. I want to fuck that bitchy mouth of yours," I groaned. "When I want, where I want, how I want, and as long as I want."

Her eyes glistened with excitement. "You know Mike, there is such a thing as being too sweet," she said as she stroked my meat harder.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, do we have a deal?"

"Just once," she said.

"A dozen!"

"Twice."

"Ah, ah, fuck, Thrice."

"Deal."

"Wherever, whenever, however, and as long as I like," I gasped.

"Wherever, whenever, however, until you cum, and three times, only during this trip."

"Oh fuck, deal, deal, deal!"

I jerked, my knees thrust against the seat in front of me earning me another groan of annoyance from fatass. I was cumming. No stopping it now.

In one swift move, SueAnn slammed my table back up, pulled the blanket off my lap. Bending over, she enveloped my cockhead between her soft, warm, lips.

"Oh, Jesssusssss Chriiiiiist, Fuuuuuuckkkk!" I hissed.

I felt like my balls erupted out through my cock. As my first gigantic spurt of seed hit the back of SueAnn's throat, my right fist shot out and slammed into the back of fatass's headrest.

"Dude, what the fuck?" The fatass said.

But I wasn't listening. SueAnn gulped down my first load like a cum starved goddess of fertility. Her right greasy fingers circled the thick base of my shaft and started to stroke it while her left hand massaged my buttery balls. I blasted three full hot, sticky, loads into her willing mouth and she slurped it all down like it was delicious milkshake.

The fatass in front, struggled to stand and turned around to see what all the harassment was about. His gaze fell on SueAnn who lovingly wringed the last of my cum from my spent cock into her hot little mouth. When it was clear my cock had been thoroughly milked. She started licking what had dribbled down my shaft.

The look on fatass's face said it all. I was glowing but just as flabbergasted as he was. I had no fucking clue how things could have culminated to what just happened. I think my relationship with SueAnn just reached the next level.

SueAnn finished cleaning me off and looked up. She caught fatass looking at her so she flashed him a pretty smile.

Fatass grew tomato red. He clutched his chest and hurriedly sat back down.

"That one didn't count," I said hoarsely.

SueAnn glanced up at me with a grin. "I know," she said as a creamy white droplet oozed down the right side of her chin.

End of part one.

Last edited by Endlessdays; 01-01-2016 at 12:43 AM.
Old 01-01-2016, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

More please! Will upp u later when I can get the mobile site to work
Old 01-01-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

Camping, story sounds promising!
Old 01-01-2016, 04:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
JoeWolf is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This is one damned good story.
Old 01-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Mazerrunners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep on going TS! Writing style and humor really great, cant wait to hear some more hahaha camping here!
Old 01-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
xxbenxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxxbenxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

very good. upped you for this! keep it coming
Old 01-01-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
BarbieGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This is super good
Old 01-01-2016, 05:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Delsha is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please cont bro !
Old 01-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
AnusYee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good story ...... pls continue TS
Old 02-01-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Thank you all for your support. I will continue writing what I can on my free time. Updates will probably be weekly, time permitting.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok TS, looking forward to the next chapter... good stuff!
Old 06-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

While I struggled to pull my boxers and jeans back up, SueAnn demurely wiped the traces of my cum from her chin. We both got up to go use the restroom to clean up. She washed her hands while I spent some time wiping the coat of butter off my cock and balls with tissues. When I returned, SueAnn was already there sitting in my window seat. Sighing I took the seat next to her.

"Do you know how much you fucking came?" She asked. "Good thing I didn't eat much earlier. I'm so fucking full now."

"Where did you learn to swallow like that?" I asked.

"Gerald."

"Gerald cums like a horse?"

"Wha? No. Gerald thought me how to chug beer."

A moment of silence passed between us. I was still basking in the warm glow of my euphoric release earlier. The memory of SueAnn's lips on my cock surfaced in my mind and I grew hard again.

"Don't you ever jack off?" She suddenly asked, noticing my erection.

"Every day."

"Try every hour. It's not good to hold so much in."

I sighed. "Who has the time?"

"True. Anyway, now that that's over with, I believe you owe me some information," she said.

I glanced at her skeptically. "You're really going to let me fuck your mouth three times?"

"Only during this trip, after which, all unredeemed face-fucks will be considered void."

"Damn, I really want to fuck your mouth under the desk in the lecture hall back at school."

"Dream on."

"While Gerald sits in front copying notes."

SueAnn smirked. "Jealousy is very unbecoming you know."

"Haha. You dream on."

"The secret, Mike. Come on, be sporting," she said.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Nat has a boyfriend." I said.

"What! No she doesn't!"

"Okay, you're right. Not a boyfriend. She has a sorta-boyfriend."

"What the fuck is a sorta-boyfriend?"

I shrugged. "Beats me."

"Who?"

"It's.... Dammit. I forgot his name."

SueAnn's eyes flashed with fury. "I'll bite your cock off you little shit."

"Whoa, calm down. I really have trouble with this dude's name. Give me a moment."

"You have 10 seconds," SueAnn said. She then snapped her perfect teeth at me.

"Uhhhhh... Fuck... Shoes... Not shoes... Cheese-shoes... Ah, got it. Crocs!"

"Who is Crocs?"

"No la. The guy wears Crocs."

"Oh... Ryan?"

"That's it!"

SueAnn boxed me on my ear. She wasn't gentle.

"Ow! What was that for you bitch?" I asked.

"Stop lying to me!" She hissed.

"I swear!" I hissed back. "I was as surprised as you were when I heard it."

"Ryan is not Natalie's boyfriend."

"Sorta-boyfriend."

"Whatever. He's just, just... I always thought they were cousins or something."

"I know right!"

"Well shit," SueAnn said, pouting cutely. "I'm sure our Ethan can totally blow that Ryan out of the water."

"Uhuh, uhuh, absolutely."

She boxed me again, this time catching my cheek.

"Ow! Will you cut it out!" I gasped.

"What are you not telling me?"

"Uh... Well, it's just that Nat sounds pretty serious about this guy."

"Grrr. I should have invited Evelyn instead."

"Evelyn's not single."

"Yeah," she said, "but her boyfriend is abroad."

"Wow, you are such a bitch."

Pow. Straight on the nose.

"What did I do?" I cried, exasperated.

"Nothing," SueAnn replied, smiling. "That was just for fun."

++++++++
Advert Space Available