The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Final verdict: While both aren't particularly great, I would pick Zhen Zhen 1615 over Zhen Zhen WH1619 just for her cute face, sweet personality and of course those massive C-cups.

D cup become C+ cup become C-??? so how big are her boobs?
Old 25-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
D cup become C+ cup become C-??? so how big are her boobs?
C-cups. The "-" is a dash not a minus.
Old 25-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwer18 View Post
It was a good friend of mine who recommended Wu Ming to me recently. I have since RTF her twice and I must say she just gets better and better each time I went back to look for her.... Her service is great with excellent gfe throughout the whole session and lots of frenching before, during & after the fj. I like the red dress she wore that day when I RTF her. She looked great & sexy. She is quite tall around 1.64m and has a great body, and slight perky ass which is great for doggie. I was told she is the star in 2045 and has many regular clients. I am not surprised as I had to wait for her for about an hour the last time I went there.
On the way out that day after my session with her, I saw another chio WL and the okt told me she is Ling Fei from the same house. So far I can't find any FRs on Ling Fei.
Wrote an FR on lingfei a long time ago, go search for it. One of my top faves for a natural session with a curvaceous babe with b+/c- cups. I would recommend it if you like her look and body shape.
Old 25-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwer18 View Post
It was a good friend of mine who recommended Wu Ming to me recently. I have since RTF her twice and I must say she just gets better and better each time I went back to look for her.... Her service is great with excellent gfe throughout the whole session and lots of frenching before, during & after the fj. I like the red dress she wore that day when I RTF her. She looked great & sexy. She is quite tall around 1.64m and has a great body, and slight perky ass which is great for doggie. I was told she is the star in 2045 and has many regular clients. I am not surprised as I had to wait for her for about an hour the last time I went there.
On the way out that day after my session with her, I saw another chio WL and the okt told me she is Ling Fei from the same house. So far I can't find any FRs on Ling Fei.
Ling fei looks better than the beginning... .n her attitude very positive....believe u will enjoy her.....she enjoy sex with u if she make her comfortable.....try bro....no regrets...
Old 25-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

How about han bing 2045 ? No any fr on her also
Old 25-06-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
How about han bing 2045 ? No any fr on her also
She very simple minded girl.....will obey all yr instruction.....her figure also gd for her height....nice hip for doggy......looks average but sex with her also not bad.......climate time very aggresive........nt slow climate type like sweet of 1606.....
Old 25-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
She very simple minded girl.....will obey all yr instruction.....her figure also gd for her height....nice hip for doggy......looks average but sex with her also not bad.......climate time very aggresive........nt slow climate type like sweet of 1606.....
Not sure how she compared to wu
Ming
Old 25-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Not sure how she compared to wu
Ming
Wu ming can talk more well .....wu ming look prettier......service wise i enjoy sex with both vof them.....wu ming GFE higher......
Old 26-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
Seymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just upped LeLe (1615) yesterday as usual targets were either not working or busy.

On first glance, I thought she looked a little plain. But she had this smoking black dress that was good enough to get a raise.

The moment the door closed, she just about grabbed me and her tongue was everywhere, including a preview of the exquisite BBBJ to come, even before we got into the shower. Almost seemed a waste we had to stop to strip and shower. Tbh, the shower itself seemed almost an anti-climax, as she was very workmanlike in getting you cleaned.

Once that was done and on the bed, the show resumed, and this was the first time I would say the cat-bath was literal. Her AR with HJ was divine, and by the time I was flipped over, the flag was at full mast and ready to go.

Next had to be one of the best BBBJ I have ever had in GL. Her tongue was everywhere and it took every ounce of concentration not to cum, although from the looks in the eye, it seemed like she wanted it. Not going to give in so easily as she surrendered before I did, on went the cap, and onto FJ.

By now, the army was all ready and I didn't last long, coming quickly when she rode me in cowgirl.

Maybe we connected a bit, or she was rather down that day, but we had a bit of a chat as well, as she gave me a rundown of the other girls in the house, including the warning that BaiHe is almost impossible to get... lol

RTF? Yeah. I think I prefer 1803's NaNa and XLJ. While they are not necessarily better, their style is just more 'my thing'. Having said that, LeLe is a comfortable no 3 and worth a revisit every now & then.
Old 26-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Wu ming can talk more well .....wu ming look prettier......service wise i enjoy sex with both vof them.....wu ming GFE higher......
I more concerned about their attitude. Like tis n tat can't n try to rush u off
Old 26-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Any bros here can recommend gals tats slim tall horny and give natural sexy moans? Those that makes u wan to pump longer and harder.Like those in jap av? I asked cos usually moans are not in fr lol. Looks wise .. bonkable is enuff lol.

I saw bro omnia report on feng huang. Claims her moans almost like screaming? @@. I prefer sexy moans hehe.
Cheers.
Old 26-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
Any bros here can recommend gals tats slim tall horny and give natural sexy moans? Those that makes u wan to pump longer and harder.Like those in jap av? I asked cos usually moans are not in fr lol. Looks wise .. bonkable is enuff lol.

I saw bro omnia report on feng huang. Claims her moans almost like screaming? @@. I prefer sexy moans hehe.
Cheers.
Scratched the tall requiement.
Old 26-06-2013, 12:19 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post

Cheers.
I presume xiaoxiao alike moan?
Old 26-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I presume xiaoxiao alike moan?
She seldom moan . Too soft and she bites her lips more then moaning lol.
Old 26-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W
Thumbs up Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Nice thread, as good as my 5 star thread Prettiest PRC girls. keep it up guys.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread