The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wanting to post my adventures in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
U r not in a league of contributing fake FRs in the past I hope fake FR has been reduced to the minimal by now
Don't quite understand? Can explain more?
Old 10-12-2016, 05:34 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
This is the one thing that causes you so much problems, max, and why you're so hated. You still don't get it, or refuse to see it, so maybe let me spell it out for you.

It's the fact that you like to dig info about other samsters' business, down to the extreme of going down to geylang to ask girls about this and that in order to increase your self-importance in SBF as the chief of intel, etc. And also your penchant to dig info IN REAL LIFE that you can use to attack your detractors or those who may pose a threat to your self-appointed "authority" - exactly what you are THREATENING to do to comm.

Like what you did to some of those other samsters who are no longer in this forum. All just to win a cyber war, often times started by yourself.

And the sick way you like to spread other samster's information via PM to others which has been pointed out before by another samster that do not post regularly in this forum anymore.

If you are still trying to decipher what I am trying to tell you, it's this: YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO JUDGE COMM.... or anyone else for that matter.

Just leave others alone to contribute in the way they want, when they want to, how they want to: whether it's FRs or harmless TCSS. And stop trying to dig personal info about other samsters and attacking them with it, you SICK SINISTER PIECE OF SHIT.

No one compares to you when it comes to being despicable. Others' so called "misdeeds" pale greatly in comparison to the kind of havoc you wreak just in order to maintain the power you crave in SBF and in geylang - past regulars in SBF like keewee, googlibong and omnia, whose contributions we miss, all left after their spats with you. How many more you wanna push out of the forum? Or do you expect us to bow to you and recognise your opinions as sacrosanct if we remain here?

Oh, and I am not telling you this to "win" any argument with you. Nor do I care about sounding clever. Nor do I care about being seen as important in the forum. I am a small fry in this forum, and that is fine. You want to call yourself a senior, that is fine too. I do not crave power or titles. But it does not mean that small fry must keep quiet when they see great evil.

As long as I am here, I can't standby and let you do to comm what you did to the others. I was quiet all along about your fight with comm, but seeing your latest threats, I just can't keep quiet anymore. It would just be wrong for me to say nothing. Other things you do, I can close one eye. But your threats on comm is too fucking much alre y. And anyone who still has a backbone in SBF will stand up to you and not let you have your whims and fancies.

I am telling you this so you can, in your own words, "smarten up", and hopefully be a "good contributor", which to many of us, means writing mainly about girls' performance in the bedroom and not delving into other personal details about other samsters etc, which you have often done.
I tot that loser in the battled with me in the past has learned his lesson after being a victim himself. oh well probably the ride was not rough enuf for him Damn he promised me to give me a rough one to ride on but he was the one to enjoy by all himself. How selfish he is

Last edited by korean; 10-12-2016 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tot that loser in the battled with me in the past has learned his lesson after beng a victim himself. oh well probably the ride was not rough enuf for him Damn he promised me to give me a rough one to ride on but he was the one to enjoy by all himself. How selfish he is
Who is that?
Old 10-12-2016, 07:07 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Who is that?
I dunno who is that now as u said he is a piece of shit but to me he is a piece of toilet paper who love to stick with shits n kiss the asshole. oh well which one is better huh?
Old 10-12-2016, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Don't quite understand? Can explain more?
I just saw this reply. In the past royal king contibuted alot of fake FRs and of coz u r not in that same league of him. No one dare of challnege him as the king of FAKE FR contibuters. Let him enjoy the title n honours bah As for now I do not know how reliable is his FR as I 'm out of the scene and he laid low now as afraid kena exposed by us again. I think we have achieve something, and I hope we all should put in effort to make this forum as clean as possible, let me join ur road sweeper team
Old 10-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
I just saw this reply. In the past royal king contibuted alot of fake FRs and of coz u r not in that same league of him. No one dare of challnege him as the king of FAKE FR contibuters. Let him enjoy the title n honours bah As for now I do not know how reliable is his FR as I 'm out of the scene and he laid low now as afraid kena exposed by us again. I think we have achieve something, and I hope we all should put in effort to make this forum as clean as possible, let me join ur road sweeper team
Lol. You huh. As a humble roadsweeper, I generally just wanna mind my own business and sweep my geylang roads in peace. Once in a while, I don't mind sharing some of the goodies I see with geylang passers-by.

I saw a lot of funny things happen in geylang but I rather not comment. Sometimes, there are rats outbreak but I close an eye as long as the rats eat their trash quietly and don't harm humans.

But when they start to bite and spread disease, even this humble roadsweeper have to say something.

My hopes that these rats will learn to co-exist peacefully with humans. I believe the rats have their purpose to clear some of those leftover low grade stocks in geylang, so let them be unless they start to hurt others.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are truly in a league of your own, when it comes to your self-importance. That's all I can say
In all honesty, I didn't bother to read the whole message of yours as I can't be bother with what you said in fact. In addition, what you preached here is a sheer waste of my time. You are too long winded ...

To me, I don't need to look good in a virtual world ... whether one believe my story or not ... and my FR or not, it doesn't really matter to me and I don't really give a damn what people said about me as I can't be everything to everybody just like in the real world ... This is one of the differences between you and me ...

I have another sincere advice for u ... Don't waste your time and effort putting in so much energy in responding to people posts here and do not be so emotional over what have been transpired here ... This is only a forum and a virtual world so to speak ... Bwahaha! I suggest you spend more time and channel your energy in making good monies instead ...

That's why I said you lack substance between your ears ... U aren't in my league ... apology to be blunt.

That's all for now ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to

BG,

Re your post on Comm, Korea, goolibong, omnia, and Keewee ... I suggest that u keep your damn fucking mouth shut if you do not know the details and background. It is more than meet your eyes ... You acted like an idiot here ... Don't oppose for the sake of opposing ... I do not wanna waste my time explaining to you why I attaked them ... As for Comm, if he knows how to behave, I would not have attacked him again ... You need to ask him why I attacked him again. He deserves it! U look like one fucking idiot trying hard to be a hero of these samsters ...

You jolly well take care of yourself first as you are not even qualified to fend for them. You have to ask yourself as to why you are "under the radar" of certain folks ... No wonder NATO kept attacking u at one time ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-12-2016 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i posted this

Quote:
lol secretly photographing GL whores.

i didnt even have to do that. mine gave it to me willingly. some of them is just nosebleed.
and somebody zapped me lol.
are you jealous that she sends me her selfies everyday willingly?
Old 10-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
BG,

Re your post on Comm, Korea, omnia, and Keewee ... I suggest that u keep your damn fucking mouth shut if you do not know the background ... You acted like an idiot here ... Don't oppose for the sake of opposing ... I do not wanna waste my time explaining to you why I attaked them ... As for Comm, if he knows how to behave, I would not have attacked him again ... You need to ask him why I attacked him again ... u are one fucking idiot!

You jolly well take care of yourself first as you are not qualified to fend for them ... No wonder NATO kept attacking u at one time ...
Let me ask you one very simple question then, since you say I'm not qualified to speak up for people like comm, whom you are making very sinister threats at, may I ask WHO, in your opinion, has the right to speak up when people threaten any samster's privacy by digging info on them in real life, etc?

Is there anyone you feel is qualified to speak in such circumstances, oh holy
High Priest of geylang?
Old 10-12-2016, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Let me ask you one very simple question then, since you say I'm not qualified to speak up for people like comm, whom you are making very sinister threats at, may I ask WHO, in your opinion, has the right to speak up when people threaten any samster's privacy by digging info on them in real life, etc?

High Priest of geylang?
He doesn't want to have u as enemy for now as he has spent too much of his precious time to defend himself in regards of ur criticize of his sinisters move. It is obvious to me that u r giving him tremendous pressure, good one

If u flip back to the earlier post, he hinted in a subtle way that u r "under the radar". Heck! I tot he is the biggest target under the radar
Old 10-12-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks, BG for your above comment.

I don't view you exactly as my detractor or enemy ... You can actually be a good contributor of this forum if you want ... I have seen your work in the past. Cheers!
Quote:
Just leave others alone to contribute in the way they want, when they want to, how they want to: whether it's FRs or harmless TCSS. And stop trying to dig personal info about other samsters and attacking them with it, you SICK SINISTER PIECE OF SHIT.

No one compares to you when it comes to being despicable. Others' so called "misdeeds" pale greatly in comparison to the kind of havoc you wreak just in order to maintain the power you crave in SBF and in geylang - past regulars in SBF like keewee, googlibong and omnia, whose contributions we miss, all left after their spats with you. How many more you wanna push out of the forum?
Bro BG....ur post is very true about max priest....he has chased away many other fr writers and caused the forum to suffer. if only action was taken sooner to ban max...or at the minimum to limit all the arguments to specific threads, then our forum would not have suffered such a drop in overall user participation

do not worry about max priest and me at all, its just a childish and silly thing that we argue about. he keeps on going on about a secret picture that i took and sent to him....can u believe how funny it is ? (max priest)...hey guys ! comm took a SECRET picture and i know it because comm automatically sent the SECRET picture to me !

i think his war with keewee was entertaining and quite exciting, i still remember keewees clones called max_std and kuku_priest, i had a good laugh when i saw those names

when i argue with max it is mainly for entertainment and nothing serious, however many people have argued seriously with max and in the end, they got frustrated and left. this is because it is impossible to keep sinking in more and more time in pointless online arguments...... online arguments should be limited only to entertainment and should never be taken seriously. it is fun to blast max and shoot him, to see his monkey reaction, but if u start taking online arguments seriously, then all the fun ends, and there is also no reward in winning a online argument, and no losses in losing a online argument.

Last edited by comm; 10-12-2016 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Bro BG....ur post is very true about max priest....he has chased away many other fr writers and caused the forum to suffer. if only action was taken sooner to ban max...or at the minimum to limit all the arguments to specific threads, then our forum would not have suffered such a drop in overall user participation

do not worry about max priest and me at all, its just a childish and silly thing that we argue about. he keeps on going on about a secret picture that i took and sent to him....can u believe how funny it is ? (max priest)...hey guys ! comm took a SECRET picture and i know it because comm sent the SECRET picture to me !

i think his war with keewee was entertaining and quite exciting, i still remember keewees clones called max_std and kuku_priest, i had a good laugh when i saw those names

when i argue with max it is mainly for entertainment and nothing serious, however many people have argued seriously with max and in the end, they got frustrated and left. this is because it is impossible to keep sinking in more and more time in pointless online arguments...... online arguments should be limited only to entertainment and should never be taken seriously
indeed it is quite entertaining

However just pure entertaining wont triggered me to spare with him as I felt the responsibility to expose his sinister moves which everyone recognized by now

Last edited by korean; 11-12-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post

do not worry about max priest and me at all, its just a childish and silly thing that we argue about. he keeps on going on about a secret picture that i took and sent to him....can u believe how funny it is ? (max priest)...hey guys ! comm took a SECRET picture and i know it because comm sent the SECRET picture to me !

when i argue with max it is mainly for entertainment and nothing serious, however many people have argued seriously with max and in the end, they got frustrated and left. this is because it is impossible to keep sinking in more and more time in pointless online arguments...... online arguments should be limited only to entertainment and should never be taken seriously
Ok. I'll just leave you guys to it then.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

High Priest of geylang?
Obviously you are not qualified ... You can't even fend for yourself and have to go into "hiatus" ... I know very well you browsed SBF even though you didn't participate vocally during your lull period ...

At one time when you were relentlessly being attacked by Nato and some other folks (u were also at loggerhead with Omnia in a marathon fashion) ... You seeked my help via PM to help calm the situation ... My replied to you was ... "It is not necessary as the dust will settle naturally ..."

Let me tell you, my main reason for not helping you at that time was because I intentionally let you learn the hard way as I don't see much good in you since day one when you stepped into the CAT150 territory ... When u were once a newbie of CAT150 (u were a CAT50 punter before your progressed to CAT150), you got the audacity to question snr samsters' FRs on their authenticity ... Some had FRed since their Delphi days ... Who the fuck are u to question Snr Samsters' FR? At that point in time, you were instantly being zapped to moderation on many occasions ...

Unlike you, I don't bombard for the sake of bombarding or opposing ... I attack with factual grounds ... Henceforth, do shut your fucking trap if you do not know the background and details as to why I attacked those samsters mentioned above ... You are one fucking idiot ... Please use your brain in future ...

Let me ask you ...

1) Who could be more sinister than Comm who secretly pictured and traded some body pics without the victims permission?

2) Who could be more sinister to use clones to post fake info about a whore from L1809 suffering from STD? The whore concern suffered a significant drop in business as a result ... I don't give a damn when this sinister bugger gathered a battalion of fellow samsters to zap me big time thru the exchange of some local nude model pics ... He eventually acted like a real man to apologize to Slyer and me in the public ...

3) Who could be more sinister than Korean who attacked a fellow samster (whom he pretended to be a buddy of his) from behind just because of certain raw pussy? In fact I can't be bother with this fella but he started to attack me first when I asked him not to TCSS on non relevant stuff in a FR Thread.

The above are some real examples ... And I therefore have to fix the above individuals ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-12-2016 at 12:15 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1