The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Socratis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anal club

Thanks for the nice videos
Old 26-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR for Sushi from Doll88

Sushi looked like her photo. Though her face was not as slim as her photo, she was still a sweet looking girl. She was also tall and slightly big-boned but not chubby.

I was super horny that day. Told her to skip the foreplay and spread her ass instead. It was a surprising tight fit as my past experience of tall girls with their bigger bodies tend to be looser. I had to slowly inch my cock in, feeling the snug grip enveloping around my dick as her asshole gradually opened up to welcome me in. I pumped her ass unhurriedly to savour every moment of the tightness.

For my 2nd shot, I fucked her ass in all styles - missionary, doggy, spooning. During spooning, I had mistakenly popped my cock into her pussy when it slipped out of her ass. She did not complain so I alternated between her pussy and asshole. Both felt just as tight.

Nice GFE too. Another plus is a very responsive OKT.
Old 26-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spartan146 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone has any local anal clips ? Can't seem to find much . Thanks !
Old 29-11-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR for Mollie from Monte29

Had a lousy start of the week. Rather than fuck people up, I have decided to channel my energy to fuck a pretty girl's ass. Mollie from Monte29 fitted the bill.

Mollie looked similar to her photo. Quite fair but not snow white like the photos. She was playful with a charming smile. Very high GFE.

I really loved her cat bath - soft, slow and sensuous. Absolutely no rush licking from my ear, down my nips, passed my balls, and lingering around my asshole. BBBJ was equally enjoyable with long and slow slurps.

Fucking her ass doggy style was a visual delight because she has a nice round bubble butt. 1st shot given up as she pushed her butt back repeatedly against my cock.

She gave a good massage too since she worked as a masseur in Bangkok. As I laid on my stomach, I told her to give me a cat bath from behind. Started from the neck, down my back, and then up and down my ass crack. I lifted up my butt to give her more access, she then licked alternately between my balls and my asshole. Absolutely ecstatic!

Fucked her ass the 2nd time lying doggy style with one hand groping under her tits. She moaned and grabbed my other hand tightly as I mercilessly pounded her ass at rapid tempo. No problem releasing the 2nd shot in record time.

Sweet girl. I left her a handsome tip.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

You're using a Durex but find it difficult entering her anus. Get a Durex Performa condom. Turn it inside out. There're some small, greasy lumps of lube inside. Remove it and wipe it on, around and just inside her anus. This lube has a numbing effect on sensitive parts of our body. A paid girl I AJd told me her anus doesn't feel painful after I did the above. Try it.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

https://sammyboyforum.com/sho...d.php?t=635379

Lyna, blond Russian FL does anal sex.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

Singlove2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

For some reason, she turns me on, this flat chested asian babe takes it in the ass and lets him cum on face --> Watch/Download HERE

To download directly, press "CTRL S" then "Save As" after video starts

playing
Anyone know her name?
Old 11-12-2016, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Kreenich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post

Thanks bro
Old 11-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SquirtFire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for sharing
Old 12-12-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You're using a Durex but find it difficult entering her anus. Get a Durex Performa condom. Turn it inside out. There're some small, greasy lumps of lube inside. Remove it and wipe it on, around and just inside her anus. This lube has a numbing effect on sensitive parts of our body. A paid girl I AJd told me her anus doesn't feel painful after I did the above. Try it.
Thanks for the tip! Will try with my FB
Old 13-12-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post
Thanks for the tip! Will try with my FB
Brudder Adonis is an AJ guru....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 13-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks thanks, will try it out.
Old 20-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

pissdrunx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any legit FRs on ang moh girl who does AJ? keen to try aj ang moh. Dome 3 quite dead leh on FRs
Old 22-12-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

MILF FB and me saw this video below (see screenshots) and tried it

OMFG it was so tight

She told me, before I cum try to see if can shoot direct onto her face... I missed and hit her hair! LOL
Old 28-12-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the tip but I do like the challenge. I always proceed gently and absolutely love the sensation when the anal sphincter gives way to my gentle pressure.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1