The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light
Roxy Sq only for Muthfuckers (MILF)

Ok so the story goes like this..
One fine day i si bei bo liao play wechat and found this MILF named (XXXXXX)
saw her message there shows for $50 for 1hr massage..
I see her face i knew it was a mother for sure..Most probably from PRC i guess.
So one fine day i message her and finally got to the place.
Ok story short she tel me to reach roxy Sq den msg her..
Rch liao i went inside and they ask if i was (XXX)
Ok tat Milf who brought me in not bad looking (Rem one mans meat is another mans poison)
So she start to massage me took out my boxer den after awhile she ask me if i wanted to use oil..I say no cos there is no shower area there using the oil will make me uncomfortable later when im going to head home..So basically she told me sorry tat she dunno how to massage without using oil so she ask her colleague to come in to do it instead..
Her colleague came in and massage and alright not bad enough strength and slowly did everything...Till the time to turn over that is when she whisper to me wat kinda service i wan..
Alright BJ with CD $110
BBBJ $150
Juagen $80 (FYI i dunno wtf is this so i just go ahead cos i dun tink she is worth tat $110 or $150)
She took off her clothes n knn the sam chuan ba is so huge lol..The nipples are bigger den 50cent omg her stomach dunno gt wat lanjiao stitches which turn me off lol...
Overall i go for Juagen and a HJ which costs $80 + $50 massage and i feel good anyway although her body turn me off..
The next one will go try the one who dunno how to use oil to massage..She looks pretty nice for a Mutherfucker lolx...
Old 06-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Roxy Sq only for Muthfuckers (MILF)

Hello Oneminman;
Grad that you enjoyed the session in Roxy Square. I have infact been to all the "Happy Ending" places in Roxy Square. You are right, the price is really high. That's why I don't really want to go back anymore.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampard View Post
Hello Oneminman;
Grad that you enjoyed the session in Roxy Square. I have infact been to all the "Happy Ending" places in Roxy Square. You are right, the price is really high. That's why I don't really want to go back anymore.
With tat kinda money i can go to better places and fuck prettier SYT isnt it..I was only hoping for good massage but since she pop the question i nvm..But i really chua sai when she take off her clothes..The original one shld be the one massaging me too bad she dunno how to massage without using oil.. Quite nice body though and face n i love to see those so called innocent look from Mutherfuckers lolx...
Old 07-12-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dudedeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Ok so the story goes like this..
One fine day i si bei bo liao play wechat and found this MILF named (XXXXXX)
saw her message there shows for $50 for 1hr massage..
I see her face i knew it was a mother for sure..Most probably from PRC i guess.
So one fine day i message her and finally got to the place.
Ok story short she tel me to reach roxy Sq den msg her..
Rch liao i went inside and they ask if i was (XXX)
Ok tat Milf who brought me in not bad looking (Rem one mans meat is another mans poison)
So she start to massage me took out my boxer den after awhile she ask me if i wanted to use oil..I say no cos there is no shower area there using the oil will make me uncomfortable later when im going to head home..So basically she told me sorry tat she dunno how to massage without using oil so she ask her colleague to come in to do it instead..
Her colleague came in and massage and alright not bad enough strength and slowly did everything...Till the time to turn over that is when she whisper to me wat kinda service i wan..
Alright BJ with CD $110
BBBJ $150
Juagen $80 (FYI i dunno wtf is this so i just go ahead cos i dun tink she is worth tat $110 or $150)
She took off her clothes n knn the sam chuan ba is so huge lol..The nipples are bigger den 50cent omg her stomach dunno gt wat lanjiao stitches which turn me off lol...
Overall i go for Juagen and a HJ which costs $80 + $50 massage and i feel good anyway although her body turn me off..
The next one will go try the one who dunno how to use oil to massage..She looks pretty nice for a Mutherfucker lolx...
The one don't know how to use oil always post some nice pic on wechat right? Like some atas milf like that. She can do full but a bit too overpriced at 250. I tried once her body not bad but don't think will rtf lol.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Bro, my 2 cents opinion, overpriced is overpriced, $250 is way way above market. Unless the massage had been soon damn good, that you had been led to believe the other services can only be soon much better n worth the try...otherwise I felt you should not even let them jiak you..even u gave them one-time biz, they more than happy for it..cos truth is still truth, they are not worth that price...ever. cheers!
Old 08-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudedeep View Post
The one don't know how to use oil always post some nice pic on wechat right? Like some atas milf like that. She can do full but a bit too overpriced at 250. I tried once her body not bad but don't think will rtf lol.
Wow i guess you know who im talking abt..Her name starts with R yes busty milf nice body and face too..She charged $250? tats too exp for a MILF and with those kinda money SYT with more services out there alot..
Old 08-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Wow i guess you know who im talking abt..Her name starts with R yes busty milf nice body and face too..She charged $250? tats too exp for a MILF and with those kinda money SYT with more services out there alot..
Yeah the marine parade one nearby is better. Lol
Old 08-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyroll View Post
Bro, my 2 cents opinion, overpriced is overpriced, $250 is way way above market. Unless the massage had been soon damn good, that you had been led to believe the other services can only be soon much better n worth the try...otherwise I felt you should not even let them jiak you..even u gave them one-time biz, they more than happy for it..cos truth is still truth, they are not worth that price...ever. cheers!
Yes bro I totally agree. But still the old story of small vs big head lol
Old 10-12-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
boonleong55 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudedeep View Post
Yeah the marine parade one nearby is better. Lol
Bro can share ctc of the marine parade one