The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
samsungs6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $1000 for 10 mins of your time. SG Chinese males only. No sex no scam

too good to be true, i won't even take the offer unless it's $10,000
Old 29-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Just wait for news to announced which stupid one... not scam then sure do illegal stuff.. still got ppl believe $$ drop from sky??
Old 29-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!

Wah pain pain. Don't zap. Lol.. Pathetic.

Anyway, I won't reveal details of my adventure in forum. Deal done today. Some stupid fucks really no brains. If I wanted to scam I would have done multiple transactions, not just one.

In any case, I was upfront about my reason to the bro that helped me. Showed him all evidence, he accepted it and we went ahead. Took half an hour, we were in cineleisure carpark all this while. Gave him 1k cash straight up and we both went for quick beer. I told him the entire story of what happened. Boom we drank to it.

He was watching me at my side all the while. No details written down or stored. Literally he was standing beside me. By helping me out, he saved me 36,000. Boom we drank to it.

Life is good.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Last time this ger come here want to pay 1k for samsters to do her dirty work.

When ppl advise samsters to be careful, she ccb here ccb there.

So whoever did the deed becareful lo.

If lobang so good, Ts will get relatives n frens to do for foc. Either that or Ts is a fcuking rich guy who don't know the value of money
Old 29-04-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13780 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

wow bro slaveatwork ! this is the latest scam of money ! come, i clap for you...
Old 30-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 9
SnowGhoul is a splendid one to beholdSnowGhoul is a splendid one to beholdSnowGhoul is a splendid one to beholdSnowGhoul is a splendid one to beholdSnowGhoul is a splendid one to beholdSnowGhoul is a splendid one to behold

Seems too good to be true.

Ts mind sharing?
Old 30-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 9
henrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
wow bro slaveatwork ! this is the latest scam of money ! come, i clap for you...
If it is a scam, Bro Slaveatwork has just created a new scam scheme.

Who says Singaporeans are not creative. LOL
Old 30-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

you never know, maybe he never meet anyone at all.. just paving his way for the real victim?
Old 30-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
saigonsiow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaigonsiow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
you never know, maybe he never meet anyone at all.. just paving his way for the real victim?
Agreed...no one knows. This type of deal is too risky and too good to be true.
Old 30-04-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 13
Asinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to behold

When its too good to be true, its not true.
Old 30-04-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 8
SugaryDaddy is one of the Best!SugaryDaddy is one of the Best!SugaryDaddy is one of the Best!SugaryDaddy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
Although I am one of the sinkies that money alway no enough, I pass this.

It is too good to be true bro. 2,000 for 10 mintues. Even a girl get fuck also need one hour.

Good luck bro
Rofl ...so true and well said .

Old 30-04-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

The handful of non-believers posting here are but a few. I'm sure his pm that day exploded!

There're many ppl out there who will want to try their luck.

Don't underestimate the power of SBF!
Old 02-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

I doubt tat he will further disclose the detail over here unless it's legal 1.
Old 02-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

This is a good model for social experiment.
You see a lot of loser sinkie mentality surface here.....by that I mean the 70% morons.
No guts to go for something themselves but act smart and kpkb naysayers to TS or those who wants to try.....typical coward mentality. Always thinking what could have been instead of taking the plunge.

For me I'm believe TS only 50-50 no doubt many scammers out there.
But given the restrictions, there's limitations to what TS can do. Kudos to the bro who managed to earn the money and good for TS to solve his problem.
I won't bother to guess what is the transaction or details since already over. Neither would I kick myself for not seeing this thread earlier (I dun need the money anyway) or kpkb here to 'warn' everyone about scam (sour grapes).

You dunno or never heard before dun means it doesn't exist. Many money opportunities out there.
Frogs in wells only get led by pap slogging to earn pathetic salary for their sorry existence.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84_Junichinda View Post
This is a good model for social experiment.
You see a lot of loser sinkie mentality surface here.....by that I mean the 70% morons.
No guts to go for something themselves but act smart and kpkb naysayers to TS or those who wants to try.....typical coward mentality. Always thinking what could have been instead of taking the plunge.

For me I'm believe TS only 50-50 no doubt many scammers out there.
But given the restrictions, there's limitations to what TS can do. Kudos to the bro who managed to earn the money and good for TS to solve his problem.
I won't bother to guess what is the transaction or details since already over. Neither would I kick myself for not seeing this thread earlier (I dun need the money anyway) or kpkb here to 'warn' everyone about scam (sour grapes).

You dunno or never heard before dun means it doesn't exist. Many money opportunities out there.
Frogs in wells only get led by pap slogging to earn pathetic salary for their sorry existence.
What on earth are you talking.

It's very likely its criminal Or illegal activity.
This isn't kpkb. It's just warning.
Don't ask me how I know becos it depends on whether you're worthy to know

Anyone can b rapist, ah long, pimp etc its their choice.
But when ppl want to look for suckers n fall guys, the latter should b warned becos sporeans r stupid. If they know n they still do it, its their choice

Engaging in criminal or illegal activity isn't entrepreneurship which the cb lta don't understand, that's why uber now then take action.

Last edited by sadfa; 02-05-2016 at 06:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1