The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Short Story: Evil Collaboration

Starting this short story as commissioned by one of the bros here who introed me this hot MILF and share with me her pics....

Whatsapp

Rufus: Don't be a pussy... Just bring the phone to the door, she can't see shit. Dun worry.

Me: Scared lah... Later she see then how???

Rufus: There ain't gonna be any problem. Do you want us to do this or not?

I sat on the sofa as my dear mother was in the bathroom, wondering how the hell did I get myself into this scenario.

It all started a couple of months ago when I was chatting on SBF talking about Big titted women. I was and am still 14 and raging with hormones. Each day after school, I would go to my favorite forbidden website called Sammyboy to look at the gorgeous pictures and wank. One day, when I am 16 and I have saved up enough pocket money, I would hire one of those High Class foreign FLs to break my virginity.

However, for now....there was only one person on my mind: My babelicious mom. I know its wrong but when your own mother is a hot piece of ass like this

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO RESIST?!?!?!?!?!

Just look at those tits!!! Look at her sexy smile... How can any guy resist such a MILF? Gosh, I had so many dreams about her naked and doing unspeakable things...I should be ashamed at myself. Her name is Lynn and she had me when she was in her teens with her highschool sweetheart (My biological father). Their marriage didn't go well and she subsequently remarried my Step-dad who is probably one of the best fathers around, though I must say not really bright.

At her tender age of 39, she still works out and can sure turn a head with that megawatt smile and that Gigawatt hot smoking body of hers. Smooth legs, silky long hair cascading down a 36DD breasts and a nice perky butt....

AGAIN, how can anyone resist such a fox?!?!?!?!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 26-04-2016 at 02:32 PM.
Old 26-04-2016, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Short Story: Evil Collaboration

She really turn on any guy walk pass,pity no such lobang
Old 26-04-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Really hard looking at this yummy picture.
Old 26-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Lol! Y u post ly***e pictures..!
Old 26-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

To make ends meet, mom ended up selling cars which from young she always had a passion for. She was very good at it and it gave her and us by extension a comfortable standard of life since my step dad was your regular odd-job guy who could only scrap by despite his best intentions.

She started out in used car yards and then, she had a change in her wardrobe. She started to wear a little tighter and a little more revealing. This got her the attention of her customers, some who became very loyal and would stick with her as they changed cars. My step-dad obviously had an issue with her dressing but there was nothing much he could do since she was literally the sole-bread winner for the family. Despite his nagging, my mom loved him and would not go out on dates with her customers though many of them were very rich and would woo my mom despite knowing she was married.

Pretty soon, she upgraded and was hired into a top-notch Intercontinental car dealership that had many expats.

back to how I got into this mess... I had shared my mom's photo on the forum and when one day, a message popped up on my Chatbar in SBF.

*Ding!*

Rufus: How did you get that private photo of her? Are you close to her?

Without thinking… I replied: Yea, I’m her son.

Rufus: You are Lynn’s Son?!?!?!?!?!

Shit… I should not have admitted it….

Me: Yea, I’m her son… She’s very hot right?

Rufus: Yea she is, you have no idea how your mommy makes my cock steam each time she comes to the office.

Me: You work with her? Shit!!! Please don’t tell her I share the photos here

Rufus: No worries, your secret is safe with me….She’s hot I have to agree… They don’t make Asian women like your mom anymore… Most SG girls I see here are flat but your mom’s milkshakes literally bring all the boys to the yard. Muahahaha…

And with that, I met Rufus who is my mom’s angmor colleague in the office. He was an expat who recently moved to Singapore from the U.K. He was in his mid 40s and was a recent divorcee. Like your typical AMDK, he had been dating Asian girls all his life. Standing at 6 feet tall, he was quite tall and was also not bad shape in that he kept fit by doing Ironman with his mates. However, despite his charm and good looks, they fell flat on my mom who was devoted to my step-dad and refused to get close to him despite his best attempts. That was before he met me on SBF.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 29-04-2016 at 09:20 PM.
Old 26-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

For months, we would exchange pictures of her at home and at work. We would even stroke to her pictures and he would tell me how he wanted to bang her. He kept saying he tried to ask her out and I would feed him information on her like her likes, her favorite food as well as her favorite activities and brands she like.

Pretty soon, he was currying up her favor and like a piece of ice under the sun, she begun to melt, especially when Rufus introduced a few sales leads to her so that she can meet her targets.

She begin to smile more and he even got his Boss, a German guy who also have the hots for my mom to get in on the game. The boss's name is Fredrick and is in his 50s is a portly gentleman with thin greying white hair.

He brought her aside and then counsel her that she may be a star performer but is not really a team player as she keeps to herself, especially after work events.

With that, they decided to throw a sales team party this Sunday night (Car sales folks usually work through the weekend.) at Fredrick's place. And with that my mom hesitantly agreed to attend.

Rufus: Lynn is coming to the party! I just got word from our Boss! Hoorah! Am going to bed her if its the last thing I do!

Me: Lol. Seriously? I don't think that's possible... She won't do it. Not with you guys.

Rufus: Just watch and see... You know what? What if I put you on Facetime and I let you watch how we do it...Would you like that?

Me: Serious?? How are you going to do that.

Rufus: As repayment for all your information and clandestine help, I will give you a frontrow seat on how we are going to fuck your babelicious mother!

I could only gulp my saliva and feel my cock harden in my shorts as I read those words....My heartrate was pulsing and it felt damn wrong....but GOSH, did the blood fill up my dick till it was engorged with lust.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 29-04-2016 at 09:22 PM.
Old 26-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
compound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for hot mum story
Old 26-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

FrancoisYeap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 26-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
simply2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't it seems very sick for a son to be thinking of his Mom as a sex object and even to the extend of collaborating with another to 'bang' his mother with him watching?
Old 26-04-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Solid story!
Old 26-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
samsungs6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

solid.....keep it coming bro!
Old 26-04-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

interesting TS. do continue.
Old 26-04-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Truckers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please don't let us wait too long
Old 27-04-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

Cruyff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping camping
Old 27-04-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Can have more please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1