The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: what is the thing that you regret the most of not doing?

Most regret when younger,play webchat, met horny Ozzie jetsetting gal, and jetsetting auditor want meet Ddog in hotel while in SG, for fling. But too naive to go, even closed HP. Beri regret... all very beautiful then
Old 28-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
prometheus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was backpacking in Spain years ago when I was at UK uni. Stayed at a hostel in Barcelona and got to know a swedish woman touring the city on her own. Chatted over dinner then drinks at pub. We clicked well. One thing led to another and we were frenching in her room. She gave me a blow job (not great) and we bonked on her bed. The next day we explored the city together, hand in hand like bf-gf. Had sex again that night. Found out she had a husband and a kid back home in Stockholm.

Regret not visiting Sevilla as well when I was in Spain.
Old 28-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
Was backpacking in Spain years ago when I was at UK uni. Stayed at a hostel in Barcelona and got to know a swedish woman touring the city on her own. Chatted over dinner then drinks at pub. We clicked well. One thing led to another and we were frenching in her room. She gave me a blow job (not great) and we bonked on her bed. The next day we explored the city together, hand in hand like bf-gf. Had sex again that night. Found out she had a husband and a kid back home in Stockholm.

Regret not visiting Sevilla as well when I was in Spain.
So you saying you regret fucking a married woman? Or she go Sevilla n u regret not going there to fk her
Old 29-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply2323 View Post
* I think you are extremely lucky not to have gone further. Online and only dated, a question about 'relationship' is too sudden and unexpected. Mental case highly likely.
not mental case, we chatted online for quite some time before we meet, so she was hoping that i will agree to start bf-gf relationship.

I happened to found her on facebook many years later, but too bad she already relocated oversea
Old 29-04-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You fuck foreign gal in foreign toilet, if get caught, you can b in deep shit with Japanese police. And guarantee the fucked up spore embassy in Japan wont fight for you.
yah...i was trying to bring her to hotel after drinking...but too bad it ended at the pub
Old 29-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Ex gf one - We were having some heavy petting after school and her face was right at my dick she look up and asked me "do you want me to suck for you?" i stupidly reply "Don't need la, its okay." Regret right after that and now she is a air stewardess in SIA.

Ex-gf two - Regret not fucking her when we were dating and stupidly believe that we will both lose our virginity on our wedding night. she cheated on me and went with some other guys, i am sure they fucked whenever she sleep over at his place.

Schoolmate J - ask me if I wanted to go bkk alone with her during the semester break. i stupidly reject as i think that Bangkok is for girls to shop and there is nothing for me.
Old 30-04-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
khunthai is Cool - loads of Potential

looking back, I have quite a few

1) My frien's wife and her best friend from HK
One night, We including my friend were drinking at Holland quite a bit. As the pub was closing, my friend suggested we continue at their house, once we reach the place, my friend flop on the sofa and fell asleep.

3 of us continue to drink although I was already drunk. We continue to talk and the conversation somehow turn into about our sex life. We were sharing our experience openly which made me feel horny.

Suddenly, my friend.s wife say her husband's dick is thick and long and ask if mine is bigger. Naturally, most man would say theirs is bigger. Suddenly she unzip and pull down his pants and boxer and wanted me to prove it.

I grab her friends hand and place on my dick and ask her , u think mine is bigger. My friend's wife say" wait" and started to suck his cock. After a few sucks, she turn around and grab my cock through my pants. Now I had 2 hands feeling my dick and trying to unzip my pants. I was going to explode in both heads coz I was so worried if my fiend would wake up.

And u know what, I push them away, stood up and say I had to leave.
Old 30-04-2016, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
pfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not a regret yet but would like to visit Amsterdam. Heard the sex scene is good
Old 30-04-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
Pikaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPikaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature99 View Post
Regretted sticking with my then gf even though better girls came along and expressed interest in me. I believed in commitment to my partner.

After applying for BTO and was allocated a flat, she had pre-marriage jitters and questioned our relationship. But in actual fact, she just found someone else.

Regretted not ditching her and going for the better girls when I had the chance. Now, the girls are married and here I am stuck with my belief to commitment.
i feel you bro.. experience it before but luckily i'm not locked in the cage yet.. haha!
Old 30-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Not dating and bonking my junior who was in netball.
Old 30-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Not dating and bonking my junior who was in netball.
bro, i feel the same too. not dating those whom i can date cos i don't really like them or feel that they can be a gf. if its the me now, heck care. date and bonk liao then say.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These stories are hilarious!
Old 07-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

I wish i hadnt break up with my ex. And we would still be enjoying our time together.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
aldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long time ago during my Uni days, alone with this 19yo girls whom I had known quite close for at least 3 years. One evening at her place, no one around we watched TV, getting close and we hugged. Kissed her, touch the side of her loose t shirt, feel her boobs from the side.

And I stopped there. I.am.sooooo.stupid.
3. Yinn (Thai) - 18
4. Ice (id malay) - 25

Happiness is a warm hairless young pussy
Nice to see, sweet to lick, tight to f***, warm to cum.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1