The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2016, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold
Re: Magic Mike-Milk on Toast

Great story! Keep it up!
Old 23-04-2016, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
pusslover49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84_Junichinda View Post
Great story! Keep it up!
Agree
very nice story
Old 23-04-2016, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
YingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can't stand your steamy story... Damn good
Old 24-04-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're most welcome my dear sis TS milktoast ! ...great steamy & milky story you hv with Mike 20 yrs yr senior ! ...tat began wif just a romantic date !

Will giv you my 9 sweet cherries 2moro morning when my power recovers as further support & encouragement from me...*happy*
Hey, sis milktoast...hv done my part...I hv early tis morning upzz yr points from 37 to 46 as promised you..giving you POWER of 1 as well ! ...plzz check yr user CP & continue wif yr sexy, juicy story as soon as you can ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you guys for the really great support and encouraging words. And thanks to Rickey for the power and points (not sure how to use it but I'll figure that out later)
In the meantime let me get back to my typing and post a new steamy part. After that it'll be snipets of Mike and myself exploring each other and how our sex life is being together as a couple. Things we done to keep our relationship and sex life a interesting and exciting one instead of the usual. Crazy things we do or I did to keep him interested in having me and hungry for more.
But every relationship bound to have some unhappiness and I'll touch on that also. But it's a kiss hug and forget. Not forgetting sex also. Cheers! And have a great and lovely Weekend!
Old 24-04-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After our steamy and hot First Fuck. Mike prepared dinner for us. As its his way of celebrating my last day of exams I just help him to set the table and look at my man cooking dinner. We had nice juicy Rib Eyes with Red Wine. It was a romantic dinner just me and Mike. After dinner we just cuddled like two love birds and watch TV. Stealing kisses and caressing each other. Soon I fell asleep on Mike's arms probably too tired. Mike carried me up and putting me down gently on the bed and slept beside me hugging me. Didn't know why I woke up, probably because I'm spending my 1st night here. Turn and saw Mike sleeping soundly. I think it's either I'm horny or its my naughty nature, oh well, start to move my hands and touch Mike, yes his cock. Felt his cock and slowly massage giving him that unintentionally intentional touch. Lol. I think Mike must be a light sleeper or that sudden hard on made him awake. Oops.

Mike: Baby are you being naughty
Me: Dear I want to lick you.... Can I
Mike: Baby I love that. Of cos you can
Me: *removed the boxers*

Wriggle and went under the quilt. Lying between his legs, massaged and stroke Mike's hard cock. hmmm I start to savour myself and start enjoying the feasting of this juicy hard cock. As I firmly grip this nice big sausage I start to take my time licking and sucking the tip. Taste so yummy. With my left hand I start to massage those two balls not wanting them to miss the fun. Thinking why not, I began to give that two yummy balls a good tongue licking and flicking and oh my a good warm and nice suck. Not hard not limp but a great just nice slurp. Hee. Mike is really enjoying it as I can hear him going 'Shitttttt.....awwww.... Mmmmm...ohhhhh gawddddddd....yesssssss....' I must be good or he is entering heaven haha. Slowly I began sucking Mike great yummy cock slowly taking my time sucking and twirling. Licking licking kiss kiss muacks muacks muacks that yummy cock is mine. Feeling very horny and wet now, I got up and position myself nicely above Mike I rub his hard cock against my pussy got really high and I slowly insert it into my wet pussy...all the way in......'Ohhhhh goooddddd' I begin to move my hips forward and backwards while Mike's cock was rubbing my clits at the same time. That felt really good and I love this position being on top and riding. As I placed my hands on my thighs and kept riding , Mike's hands reach out and grab my breasts and slowly massage and flicking my nipples making me going crazy again and more. I begin to moan 'Ahhhh.... Ahhhh....mmmm....' Mike got up and start to kiss and suck my breast and licking my nipples while I kept moving my hips. Then I began to slap my butt down hard. Up and down position. Oh fuck. Mike's cock is poking me hard and it all the way in fully. Feeling great Mike start to lie down and thrust his hips upwards. Oh my. The feeling of me riding and Mike thrusting upwards was so great with the constant rubbing. It got so intense I felt something coming...shit it's that feeling again... Dear....I think I'm coming again.....dear fuck me hard.... Oh god..... Coming.... I think Mike heard me loud and clear cos he began to thrust really hard as well. Ahhh ahhh ahhh Baby oh.... Shitttttt Babyyyyyyyy. Mike quickly withdraw his cock away and cover his tip ooooozeeeee he shot his yummy load on his hands. I quickly skip into the shower after passing him the tissue box. Hehehe.... That night we slept soundly after cleaning up ourselves.
Old 24-04-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milktoast View Post
Thank you guys for the really great support and encouraging words. And thanks to Rickey for the power and points (not sure how to use it but I'll figure that out later)
In the meantime let me get back to my typing and post a new steamy part. After that it'll be snipets of Mike and myself exploring each other and how our sex life is being together as a couple. Things we done to keep our relationship and sex life a interesting and exciting one instead of the usual. Crazy things we do or I did to keep him interested in having me and hungry for more.
But every relationship bound to have some unhappiness and I'll touch on that also. But it's a kiss hug and forget. Not forgetting sex also. Cheers! And have a great and lovely Weekend!
T.Q. v. much my dear little sis for being such an appreciative & well mannered girl by returning to me tat tiny little point i gave to you earlier tis morning all by yrself ! ...well done, sis milktoast ! . ..it was so unexpected !...

T.Q. oso dear sis for coming out so fast with another latest instalment of steamy sex you had wif Mike ...Din know you're oso another naughty & horny girl ...haha...like the naughty words you used to describe our sexual equipments below e.g. like yummy 'sausage', & licking & slurping our 2 balls etc & how you tease them wif yr little sweet mouth & tongue...

Wow, sis being so young...it's amazing tat you can still understand tat every r/s is bound to hv some problems & unhappiness from time to time & put many of us older ones to shame for not being able to resolve our misunderstanding in a friendly adult manner...life is short, there's no need to feel so hard about things tat make us unhappy...just need to try to understand the problem, forgive & forget & be happy...

Old 24-04-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ChuL1uXiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy update sis .... any more?
Old 24-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
goody88sg is Cool - loads of Potential

Bump bump hard,
Bump bump slow.

Welldone milky
Old 24-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

quickly camping here for next part.........
Old 25-04-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Thank you again to all the readers once again. You guys know who you are cos you guys been reading my updates

Rickey haha ya I name those because I felt it be a appropriate description and also sound more interesting and less vulgar.
Oh yes, I thought it's only natural to return the small little point to show my appreciation for the support you have given.
Well do enjoy my updates.
Old 25-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 20
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Extremely well written, pulls the reader in. +13
Old 25-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

With Mike in my life it wasn't exactly 100% perfect as in everyday is a wonderful day. Like any couples we too had our share of disagreements. Mike is a matured guy and for me I like to voice out and talk things out rather than bottle up hence we would open up and talk and voice out what is in my mind or his mind.

After slightly two months later being together as a official couple. One day Mike brought out something. I know he don't mean it but it kinda hurt me and my pride. As you all know Mike is 38 and I'm 18. So naturally when people know of our age difference, he is seen as my Sugar Daddy and I'm his privately kept SugarBaby. It didn't bother how people look at us but I will be bothered when he start doing things like a Sugar Daddy. While we were at his place and I'm doing my studies.......

Mike: Baby can I ask you something
Me: Ya
Mike: How much is your allowance per month
Me: $400 lo
Mike: Includes transport and daily expenses
Me: Ya ah
Mike: Baby what's your bank account number
Me: Why leh
Mike: I was thinking of topping up your allowance.
Me: What for?
Mike: Well time to time you can buy things you like and you don't have to worry about money.
Me: Don't want la. I have enough liao
Mike: Baby it's ok. All my ex gf I give them some allowance. And you are my baby.
Me: You want to give them that is your problem. They want take is their business. I don't want your money! *abit angry already at this point
Mike: Then how are you going to survive
Me: I can manage. At most spend lesser. No need to worry about me.
Mike: ....
Me: you know people see me as your sugar baby and you are my sugar daddy but I don't care cos I love you I don't care how people think or what is on their mind cos it's not under my control how people think. But giving me money as allowance now is as good as justifying that I am your sugar baby. I don't like it. It's like insulting me. *at this point I start to tear already* all I want is for you to love me and pamper me with your love not your money! *start to cry even more*
Mike: I'm sorry baby *walk over and hug me*
Mike: I didn't know you think that way. I'm so sorry my gesture hurt you. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry.
Me: *sobbing away in his arms* I'm not your sugar baby. I don't want. I'm your gf......
Mike: ok ok you are my baby...

After that I went to his washroom and wash my face. Mike followed from behind and hug me again after I'm done. He start to kiss me holding my cheeks. And whisper, sorry baby. Kisses went from short sensual lips kissing to wet intense tongue twirling with the soft 'choot choot' sounds hahahaha Mike begin to slowly kiss my face and down to my neck
Old 25-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ShinyMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Please continue ...
Old 25-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milktoast View Post
Rickey haha ya I name those because I felt it be a appropriate description and also sound more interesting and less vulgar.
Oh yes, I thought it's only natural to return the small little point to show my appreciation for the support you have given.
Well do enjoy my updates.
T.Q. v. much dear sis milktoast for explaining to us in a happy-go-lucky way...why u choose to use some steamy words in yr story...tat got us bros & sis worked up internally in our groins reading them ...hehe...T.Q. once again for being such a appreciative girl & treasuring support tat is given to you !

Many thanks sis for tis latest instalment of yr story...tat shows tat in any r/s, even such close ones like yours...gf & bf...there will be bound to be some misunderstandings of some sort once in a while & you & yr bf Mike hv showed us how it can be resolved by being understanding of the problem, apologising & accepting apologies...& end with hugs & kisses instead.....like you said dear sis...no r/s on earth is 100% perfect all the time...T.Q. for the lesson learnt tat we hv to apologise, forgive & forget when we are faced wif a misunderstanding...

Awaiting yr next juicy instalment as soon as possible, sis !!..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1