The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Magic Mike-Milk on Toast

nice story TS, do continue thanks.

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 19-04-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
YingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dropping in to show my support
Old 20-04-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
Tan1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YingYang View Post
Dropping in to show my support
support from me also
Old 20-04-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Our First Night Part 3

At this time Mike had slowly pushed his right index finger into my wet hole and start to wriggle his index finger inside me. With the motion of in and out. Oh my god, Mike is finger fucking my horny wet hole. The feeling was so good but at the same time I felt so shy that I break away from his lips and buried my head on his chest, left hand hugging his waist tightly. I was squirming and moaning at the same time.

Mike: Baby I want you so much now
Me: Be gentle with me ok
Mike: Baby you're so wet I want you now

Mike withdrew his index finger from my wet pussy and carried me up with both his arms and my arms around his neck and placed me on his comfortable King size bed. Once I'm on his bed I quickly wriggle myself like a worm into his quilt covering myself up leaving just my flushed face. Mike removed his pants and shirt down to just his boxers. Jump on to the bed

Me: Can we leave the quilt covering us?
Mike: Why? There's no one here
Me: I'm shy and I like it.
Mike: You're so silly.

Mike went under the quilt and we start hugging each other and kissing and Mike start to remove my top. Still kissing he had one hand behind my back and un hook my bra. Move under and with one action pull. My thong and skirt was removed. That was fast! Our naked bodies were pressing against each other with Mike on top of me. While our tongues was locked again Mike had his boxers removed and I could feel his very hard and erected cock rubbing against my thighs.

Me: Erm where's your condom
Mike: Baby I don't like it. Don't worry I won't shoot inside ok?
Me: I'm scared what if I'm pregnant
Mike: Then we'll get married ok

Don't know why I believed Mike and I trust him. Guess it's because I loved him too. Mike started to hug me and kissed my soft lips. Slowly stick his tongue into my small mouth and exploring. In return I open my mouth a little and lick his tongue with occasional licking on his lips. Giving him a very sensual slow kiss. Slowly he kiss my neck and moving down and caress my left breast and start to lick my nipple. At this time was so excited and horny and I start to moan louder but I don't dare to let go freely. Controlling my moan and at the same time enjoying my love pleasuring himself with my breast and body. Naturally my legs start to shift apart while Mike is on top of me. Slowly Mike start to hold his very erected dick and start rubbing my very lubricated clits. That act really made me go so crazy inside my head cos it feels so good and ticklish and I wanted more and more. Seeing that I'm really enjoying the act Mike slowly pushed the tip in and out. Fuck the sensation was so good. Slowly Mike insert a little more in and out again. Finally it was all in and Mike start to fuck me slowly.

Mike: Fuck Baby you're so tight and so wet
Me: Dear slowly ok
Mike: Of course, oh fuck. Ahhh
Me: Mmmm
Mike: I don't know how long I can last
Me: Ehh mmm dearrrr
Mike: Baby it feels so nice.
Old 20-04-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
goody88sg is Cool - loads of Potential

Steaming morning.

I got a hard john under me, with that moan n thongs.

Great stories.

You are good TS
Old 20-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The perspective from a female is always refreshing. Keep them flowing.
Old 20-04-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
YingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very good story! Support milk 妹妹
Old 21-04-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

very nice continue more haha...

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 21-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
ChiliDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YingYang View Post
Very good story! Support milk 妹妹
Same here as well
Old 21-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As Mike thrust gets harder the louder I moan. Both my hands was grabbing his arms tightly. I never felt this good before. The feeling of being loved by a man I loved. And we are now connected together as one. After a few thrust Mike begin to thrust faster and harder. Mike slowed down

Mike: Baby I love you so much
Me: *blushing* Dear I love you too
Mike: Baby Thank you
Me: For?
Mike: Making me happy

We started to kiss sensually and slowly while Mike erected cock start to slowly going in and out of me. After awhile he got up and position himself kneeling down with my legs bent and apart, he hold his cock very clearly covered by my juice and began to rub my wet clits slowly. Don't know why I have this tickling feeling. It's ticklish and at the same time felt so good. It made me go so crazy that I was actually wanting more in my mind.

Me: Dear ahhh it feels so good
Mike: Baby relax and enjoy ok
Me: Can't .....mmmmm

I guess at this time Mike sensed that he had hit my spot and I'm going to reach orgasm any minute. Mike start to rub faster and faster

Me: Dearrrrrr ahhhhhhh
Mike: Baby come for me baby
Me: Ahhhhhhhhhh

I screamed suddenly due to that funny sensation I had. I was panting away. But it's felt so good and I wanted more. Why I ask myself.

Mike: Baby you just came
Me: what's that
Mike: You never had a orgasm
Me: Nope
Mike: I will make sure you get it everytime we make love
Me: eeeee *cover my face with my hands

Mike then hug me tightly and planted a kiss on my lips. With his arms supporting on the pillow and looking at me, he placed his cock near my already very sensitive pussy. Slowly pushing it all the way in. Shit it felt so good I wanted it again. Mike began to go slow and gradually increased his thrusting speed. Suddenly,

Mike: Baby, fuck it's feels so good
Me: dear don't stop ahh
Mike: Baby I'm going to come soon
Me: mmmm ahhhhhh ahhh ahhh ahhh
Mike: Baby I'm coming

Mike start to thrust even harder and faster. I felt so good that the funny tickling feeling came again. I screamed and Mike suddenly pull his cock out and shake his cock on my tummy and splat..... his sperm shot out and landed on my tummy. It was warm.....
Old 21-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
goody88sg is Cool - loads of Potential

Its another teasing morning breakfast.

I m loving it.

快快快
Old 21-04-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Obermaier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping camping .....
Old 21-04-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here again......
Old 21-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Both of us rested awhile hugging and Mike passed me a new towel and it has a 'it's Hers' words on it. That was so sweet I thought to myself. I went shower while Mike clean himself a bit. While having my shower halfway I turn and saw Mike standing there and leaning against the door gazing at me like he's enjoying the view of me having my shower. Noticed that I saw him, he walk over to me and join me in the shower. With the water running through our naked bodies we hug and held each other closely as we kissed and soaping each other, slowly caressing each other. As Mike started to soap my breast and massaging them, my hands slowly reach out for his cock. To my surprise, it was hard again.

Me: Dear oh my god!? So fast?!
Mike: Yeah, guess you made me hard again
Me: Is that normal or even possible?!
Mike: Why not Baby? With the sight of you bathing, how can I resist.

Naughty thoughts came into my mind. I knelt down with Mike's hard cock in front of me, and I begin to hold his cock with my right hand and start licking the tip of his cock with my tongue with flicking action and teasing his pee hole occasionally. Very clearly Mike was surprise with the sudden action. Cos I heard Mike 'Oh fuck!?'

Last edited by milktoast; 21-04-2016 at 11:21 PM.
Old 22-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
Congu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More update pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1