The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
TinaChris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Magic Mike-Milk on Toast

Camping for part 2
Old 17-04-2016, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The Date Part 2

As we were kissing intensely, I felt Mike's left hand was slowly caressing my left thigh and moving slowly under and inside my mini skirt very near to my thong. I quickly held his hand to prevent him from going further. In my mind I was thinking, is he going to stick his finger into me? I think Mike got the hint. He then slowly moved his hand and hold my hand while still kissing me. Suddenly Mike said to me

Mike: Relax Girl, I know
Me: Huh?! *blur look*
Mike: You are really cute

Mike start to kiss me again. His left hand slowly move away from my hand up my arms and then neck and downwards Oops. It's on my chest. Feeling and massaging softly on my breast from outside. I felt so excited and high that I let out a squirm and moan softly. Afraid it got out of control I told Mike softly and whispering to his ear

Me: Erm can we just kiss only? Sorriee
Mike: Girl it's ok. I just want to kiss you tonight. Don't worry ok? I promise I won't do anything more than kissing you tonight.
Me: You sure?
Mike: Yes I'm sure. I don't want to scare you off. I still want to see you again.
Me: Ok
Mike: I think it's because the sight of your sexy short skirt.
Me: *Smile and I stick out my tongue

Mike kissed me again and said lets enjoy our movie ok. Mike was hugging me throughout the movie but on and off would steal some kisses from my lips. What a naughty man he is I was thinking.

Soon the movie ended, Mike hold my hands interlocking our fingers and led me out of the cinema. As we were making our way to his car. Mike asked.

Mike: Did you enjoy the movie?
Me: Erm I thought you enjoyed kissing me more
Mike: *Grin* Yes I did
Me: I knew it *smiling at him impishly
Mike: Do you have a curfew or you have to go home earlier?
Me: I'm ok
Mike: Ok, Lets go somewhere nice and quiet
Me: ok *start to sound a bit worried
Mike: You'll like it and don't worry

Continue : The Date Part 3
Old 17-04-2016, 05:59 AM
Samster

milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

While Mike was driving his left hand was holding my right hand. In my mind I was thinking where are we going? What is he going to do to me? Is all this a bad idea? Should I change my mind and go home? Will I get raped? Omg I was thinking to myself and all the negative thoughts was running through my mind. Mike parked his car finally. Oh he drove us to Marina Barrage. We slowly walked holding hands to the slope up found a spot which he led me. Wow nice night view. Then as I was gazing and looking at the bright lights of the view infront of me, Mike hug me from behind putting both his arms around my waist. As I'm much shorter at 1.6m Mike rest his head on my left shoulder smelling my hair. I then turn my body facing him with my hands on his chest. I didn't dare look at him as its our 1st date after all.

Me: Can I ask you something?
Mike: Sure
Me: Am I too young for you?
Mike: Girl since you asked, would you mind a 38 year old uncle being your boyfriend?
Me: But you don't look 38. Boyfriend?
Mike: Girl I like you and it doesn't matter

Without thinking much I closed my eyes lift my chin up and I kissed Mike on his lips and I stick my tongue into his mouth and gave him a sensual soft wet slow kiss. It was the longest kiss ever. Opening my eyes I look at Mike

Me: Erm just now in the cinema your hands were very naughty
Mike: *grinning* can't help it cos you make me horny
Me: But I didn't even touch you there
Mike: Your kiss and mouth is enough to make me horny
Me: Don't bluff

Mike suddenly took my hand and Oh my god! My hand felt a swollen bulge and I look down eeks my hand is on his crotch. He is very obviously erected inside.

Mike: Let's just enjoy the rest of the night ok?
Me: ok but you down there
Mike: It's ok i want you to be comfortable and I don't want to pressure you.

Felt so sweet and we hug each other and my head was resting on his chest. He smell so nice and so manly. And I'm feeling like fireworks all over.

It was already 2am and times flies really fast when you're happy. Mike sent me home and walked me to my door. Kiss me and bid me goodbye.

Continue: My 38 yr old boyfriend and me
Old 17-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here for next part.....
Old 17-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Continue: My 38 yr old boyfriend and me

Went into my room and Ding ding, look at my phone and it's a text from Mike

Mike: Girl, will text you once I reach home
Me: Okies Drive Safely. muacks

After half an hour later, Ding ding, Mike text

Mike: Girl I just reach home text you after I shower
Me: Okies I wait for you
After 40mins later
Mike: I'm done, what are you doing
Me: Nothing much. Can I ask you something
Mike: Sure
Me: Do you call all your ex gf Girl?
Mike: Not really. Depends. Why? You don't like it?
Me: it sounds weird to me.
Mike: Hmm ok. Then how you like me to call you?
Me: I don't know.
Mike: Shall I call you my Baby in future?
Me: ...
Mike: Baby, it's late, lets go to sleep ok? I'll text you tomorrow.
Me: okie goodnight Dear
Mike: Goodnight my Baby

Felt so happy that I was smiling away while I fall asleep.

After the 1st Date, Mike and I start to text and call each other everyday without fail. We would greet each other Morning and occasionally sending pictures of what we were doing to each other. I was having my exams and Mike would try to meet me as often as possible picking me up from school or from my house for short dates like having dinners and ice cream. I felt loved and pampered by Mike.

It was the last day of my exams and Mike was picking me up from school, saw Mike at the carpark went over and hug him and planted a kiss on his lips. Mike smiled and open the door for me to get in. Suddenly Mike took out a Bouquet of Pink Roses and said to me.

Mike: Baby, I love you
Me: me too *feel so awwww*

That was the first time he said I Love You to me and it felt like Christmas to me. Mike had planned our special date for today to celebrate last day of exams as a special treat to me. Finally I can relax and enjoy the rest of my day with my dear Mike. Note: Told my parents I might be staying over at Lisa's place just in case. At the same time I wanted to be with Mike.

Mike bring me to this nice cafe and ordered my favourite ice cream and he had Long Black.

Mike: Baby, now that exams are over, you can finally relax and enjoy.
Me: Yap! Definitely. It was really a load off my mind now
Mike: So what time do you need to be home tonight?
Me: I wasn't thinking of going home
Mike: *Grin* Are you going to give your dear a surprise?
Me: Maybe. If you're sweet enough
Mike: Naughty
Me: *Laugh*

Continue : Our First Night
Old 17-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

upped you with my 2 humble points!
Old 17-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this draggy memoirs. Hope I didn't bored you guys with my long winded writing style.
Old 17-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
goody88sg is Cool - loads of Potential

Great stories. I like it slow
Old 17-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping for next part.....
Old 17-04-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Continue : Our First Night

It was a very sweet and loving sight of Mike feeding me with ice cream while I look at him smiling away. We chatted and Mike asked where I want to go or do today to celebrate.

Me: I don't know where to go. You decide
Mike: Ok, but you don't have anything to change right? I drive you home to get your stuff first?
Me: Tada! I have everything I need here.
Mike: Ok, lets go to do some marketing first
Me: ok, and where are we going?
Mike: Going to give you a great time Baby
Me: Haha really?

After doing some marketing, Mike drove and soon we reach a posh condo near town. Mike parked his car. Grab the bags and held my hand .

Mike: Baby, *kissed me on the lips* I love you
Me: I love you too. Whose place is this?
Mike: It's my place. Don't worry I stay alone
Me: Really?

Mike open the door and I followed closely behind. The place was clean. Neat and bright. Clearly a bachelor's pad. Mike placed the stuffs we bought near the sink.

Mike: Baby what would you like to drink?
Me: Anything will do
Mike: Ok. Green tea ok? Make yourself comfortable.
Me: Ok. Can I look around?
Mike: Go ahead

Looking out and standing at the balcony, nice view. Walked along the hallway, this must be Mike's study room. Walk towards the end, wow king size bed! Looking around and suddenly felt Mike hugging me tightly from the back.

Mike: Baby, you smell nice
Me: I've not bath yet.
Mike: I love how you smell. It's nice and sweet

Turn myself around with both my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. Our lips met and our tongue was busy exploring each other's mouth. Eyes closed. I'm enjoying the moment of privacy. As our tongues twirling away, felt his hand at my butt touching and feeling with occasional squeezing softly. Our bodies were so closed together I could feel his bulge down there pressing my abdomen. At that moment I didn't really care much. I just want to enjoy this special moment with the man I love. Slowly I moved my right hand down to his chest and moving slowly to his abs and oops my hand was at his bulge. The naughty side of me break free and I thought to myself ha! I gently massage his bulge while his pants was on. I then press softly and a little squeeze pressure. Hehehe. Mike was obviously aroused and start to breath heavily. Mike's right hand slowly moved under my skirt and feeling my butt with my thong still on I could feel his finger slipping under my thong and pull my thong aside and using his index finger gently rubbing my forbidden peach. ** The rubbing sensation was feeling so good that I felt so high and crazy I let out a soft moan. Hugging Mike tighter suddenly I felt a gush of rush below. I thought I peed.

Mike: Wow Baby you're so wet now
Me: Huh?! What is that? I thought I peed?!
Mike: This your 1st time?
Me: No. But I never felt this good
Mike: Baby you're so cute. It's your love juice
Me: Eee stop saying that
Mike: Just relax and enjoy ok

As his finger start to rub more with occasional circling motion, shit I start to get horny and I moan even louder.
Old 17-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Like, like ! ...A sweet & lovely story wif a romantic start ! ...then slowly one thing leads to another until...! ...hehe

Bookmarking tis thread too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-04-2016 at 12:05 AM.
Old 18-04-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Yes la, she wear thongs.

But uncle need see some photos lei, you kmow la read newspaper sometime with some photos will realistic abit.

经过经过
Hope I wont be bitten by ts
Old 18-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Bump po. For more updaties
Old 18-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
TooOld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTooOld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice, bookmarked
Old 19-04-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BBQwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Advert Space Available