The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Verysadstory is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Storytime: The weak spot.

Pitching tent here TS come back we all waiting for u!
Old 28-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow please continue, some kung fu!!!!!!!!
Old 28-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

nice one TS do continue.

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 28-03-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

+++++++++++++++++++

All in all, I pumped five full loads of hot sticky cum down my cousin's throat. My legs jerked and lifted off the ground from the force of my orgasm. When it was over, I slumped back against the tree, feeling deeply content and drained. I don't know, how long I was out of it, basking in the wonderful post-orgasm glow. When I came to, I realised Vanessa was still on my crotch. Her hands had gone limp but was still holding on to my shirt. Her ass was still raised, basking in the moonlight. Her face was still buried in my pubes and my cock was still in her mouth.

OH MY GOD, is she dead?

Alarmed, I tried to lift her face off my cock.

"Hey, Vanessa, Vanessa, jie? Oh shit, wake up," I cried out in panic.

However I soon noticed that her body was still rising and falling with each breath, and as my panic subsided, realised I could still feel her breathing on my groin.

"Y-y-you okay?" I asked and podded her on her shoulder.

"Mmmm," I heard her groan with her mouthful of cock.

Slowly, she stirred. Propping herself up with her hands. I felt my cock slide out of her mouth. I stared in fascination at my pubes and balls which was coated in my thick jizz, all that she didn't manage to swallow. Thankfully, my mysteriously afflicted cock looked like it was beginning to get drowsy. The effect was wearing off.

Vanessa tried to rise up straight on her knees but she wobbled. Instinctively, I grabbed her by her slim waist to help her steady herself while she supported herself by holding on to my shoulders. She was trembling very badly. As she somewhat rose upright on her knees, the moonlight illuminated her wonderful, long, porcelain white legs before me. The entire length of her inner thighs were glistening and wet. My gaze moved higher to her crotch. Her thong was so thoroughly soaked that i could see the full sexy shape of her pussy outlined against the fabric. Fresh juices were dripping from the cameltoe like a leaking faucet.

"J-Johnny?" Vanessa whispered hoarsely down at me.

I looked up and saw that her eyes were heavy lidded and still glazed with lust.

"Omigawd Johnny, you made me cum so hard." She whispered huskily.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"I-I came just from s-sucking your..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes shifted down to gaze at my semi-flacid dick with awe.

I gulped and nodded for lack of a better reply.

"Multiple times!" she said, her eyes widening.

Wow. You know when I said I felt like I had died and gone to heaven? This must be how it feels like to go to heaven and became a God.

God or mortal, my thoughts were in a mess. This is my cousin I'm talking about. Someone who I grew up with. She could sometimes be a real teaser, sometimes even a bully, but all my life, she was a big sister figure to me. And now she just sucked my cock! And she just came while doing it! Multiple times!

What the actual fuck!

My thoughts were so jumbled that I didn't realise that Vanessa and I had been stuck in this position, my hands on her waist, her hands on my shoulders, her face inches from mine, gazing at each other, while our breaths blew against each other's faces. When I finally focused, she had leaned down some more and she planted her lips on mine.

Oh, God in Heaven...

Her hands encircled my neck in an embrace and I felt her tongue brush between my lips.

"Oh shit jie..." I whimpered.

"Shhhhhhh," she shushed. Then planted her lips on me again. This time I parted my mouth and we were soon engaged in a full blown frenchie.

When we broke off, I was literally wheezing for breath. "W-w-we should g-go back inside," I panted.

"Hush you," she said, asserting what big-sisterly authority she had left over me. "Just hold me," she said.

"O-ok..." I said.

Cheekily, my hands slid around her slim waist and reached for her lovely pert ass.

"Ah~" She moaned as I grabbed her ass. It really made my blood boil. "You're such a naughty boy Johnny," she whispered hotly.

"I-I'm Sorry..." I replied.

She kissed me on the cheek, brushed her lips past it and nibbled my ear lobe. Meanwhile, her incredible ass was grinding against my hands. "Makes me feel so naughty too," she husked into my ear.

Oh well, there goes what softness my cock managed to gain from cumming three times in a row. It is now rock hard again, and Vanessa didn't fail to notice.

She reached down and wrapped her soft fingers around my cock.

"Ahhh..." I moaned.

Still trembling, she straightened up, positioned herself to kneel over me, and directed my cock to her thong clad pussy.

"Oh shit. Jie, we really shouldn't..." I said.

"Shhh, shhhh, it's okay Johnny. I need this."

"B-but..."

"It's okay, it's okay," she replied with a trembling voice. Her fingers slid down and pulled her thong aside.

I gasped as her beautiful, pink, waxed pussy came into view.

"Stay still, that's it Johnny. Goooooood booooooy...." She whispered as she lowered herself on my cock.

OMG.

Her pussy felt so tight. So silky. Sooooooo hot.

Bye bye virginity.

Hello incest.

"Unghhh... Oh Johnny," Vanessa moaned into my ear.

I couldn't even moan. I was hyperventilating. Vanessa slowly but surely impaled herself fully on my throbbing cock.

"Oh shit, you feel so good in me Johnny," she gasped.

Then she did it again. Her fingers gripped my shoulders, hard. Her back arched. Her entire body shook and spasmed.

"Ugghhhh, Ahhhh, Arrrhhhhh," she moaned.

Okay, it was more of a scream. I became afraid that the entire household would really come out to the garden and find us locked in incestuous coupling. Man, my life would really be over then. No doubt uncle George would chop off my dick.

The thoughts fled my mind when I was sucked into a battle of wills. Holy shit, the feeling of Vanessa's pussy cumming around my cock was unbearably good.

Don't cum in your cousin, don't cum in your cousin, don't cum in your cousin, I frantically repeated to myself in my head.

"Oh my God, you're fucking amazing," Vanessa gasped to my face. She then devoured my lips with hers and thrust her tongue in my mouth.

She rode my cock firmly, getting me balls deep inside her tight, hot, twat again and again.

Oh, Jeezus bejeezus in heaven, I'm losing it.

Vanessa continued humping me. She was obviously lost to the carnal desire, panting furiously in my face and exploring my mouth with her hot little tongue while she fucked me. I had no respite even as she seemed to cum continuously on my cock. It was like she was in a trance.

I felt myself racing towards another orgasm. Panicking, I tried to lift her up by her hips.

To my utter horror, Vanessa grabbed my hands and pinned them to the tree behind me. She released my mouth from her kiss. "Stay still Johnny, I'm almost there!" She whispered excitedly. Then she rode me harder.

Holy shit, I'm getting raped here. Literally!

"Ugh, ergh, argh, ergh, uhhh," Vanessa moaned wantonly.

"Oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, f-f-f-fuck..." I groaned.

In panic, I looked down and watched helplessly as my lust-crazed cousin's bald pink pussy engulfed my cock again and again.

Vanessa began wailing, "Oh fuck. Ohmygawd Johnny, I'm cumming again. Urghh gawd you're making me cum again. Oh fuck. Oh Johnny. Oh Johnny, yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!"

Oh shit, sorry uncle George. Sorry aunty Sandra. Sorry God. I tried. I really did.

I lurched upwards when I came, slamming my dick all the way into Vanessa as she rode down on me. The force slammed me back down again. Vanessa too, arched backwards and screamed with pleasure. I felt her pussy clamp deliciously around my cock, milking it as it throbbed hard with each load it pumped out of my balls and deep into her pussy.

As my poor dick ran through all its chambers, firing all six shots in succession, I realized that it will be an absolute miracle if no one heard Vanessa's last scream.

I'm fucked. I'm so fucked.

Vanessa collapsed on top of me, her whole body shaking from cumming so goddamn hard. Dazed from the force of our climax and high from its pleasure, we wheezed and cuddled under the mango tree.
Old 28-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

very nice update TS thanks... well written... waiting for more haha

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 28-03-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Loretta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story hehe
More please!!
Old 29-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
SnoozeAlarm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnoozeAlarm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice writing! If only the weak spot exists IRL...lol
Old 29-03-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 9
Ulsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud of

camping here now.
Old 29-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 14
igor88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigor88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping with ice kachang .
Old 29-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

very interesting, keep it up and post more soon okay.
up yr points already for more soon.
Old 29-03-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg102 View Post
very interesting, keep it up and post more soon okay.
up yr points already for more soon.
Hey, thanks!
Old 29-03-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Upped u TS, continue soon
Old 29-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

+++++++++++

"Oh my God!" Someone gasped.

I was rudely awakened from my dreams. It was a nice dream too. I dreamt that I totally fucked my beautiful older cousin. Not that I would actually do that in real life. That would be sick.

Hot, but sick.

That's odd. Why is there someone sitting on top of me?

My vision focused. I could see silky black hair and a cute ear. Someone was hugging me. I turned my head to see Vanessa snoozing on my shoulder. Then I realised my hands were on her shapely butt. Confused, I tried to move. Then I felt my spent dick still lodged in her pussy.

Oh, I get it. I'm still in that weird dream. Haha.

"What the hell Nessa?" The voice hissed.

I glanced up. My vision focused. Someone was standing a few paces away from me and Vanessa. Like Vanessa, she stood tall, had a lovely slim body, and was brilliantly beautiful. Unlike Vanessa, she wore her hair neck length short in a stylish modern bobcut. She was dressed demurely in a white cheongsam gown, sleeveless but with a long slitted skirt. There was a very slight similarity in her facial features to Vanessa.

She looked an awful lot like Marissa, Vanessa's twin sister.

This dream keeps getting better and better.

Marissa hurried to our side and desperately shook Vanessa's shoulder.

"Mmmm... Just five more minutes..." Vanessa moaned.

"Get up you idiot!" Marissa called out in panic.

"Mmm, whaaaat laaaa?" Vanessa said as she straightened up and rubbed her eyes.

Vanessa looked at me. Then she looked down at where our bodies connected.

She screamed and scrambled backwards onto the grass. My dick, finally sated and flaccid, popped out of her lovely pink pussy.

"Shhhhhh! Not so loud," Marissa said, squatting down next to Vanessa to help her sit up.

In the distance where the house was, I could hear my uncles laughing boisterously. Vanessa sat leaning back on her hands in shock. Her legs was parted wide and her thong still strapped to one side of her pussy. Copious amounts of sticky white cum oozed out of her well fucked hole. Marissa saw it and covered her mouth in shock.

Ah, shit. This ain't a dream is it?

"What have you done!" Marissa asked Vanessa.

"I... I dunno. I..." Vanessa struggled to explain.

I just laid there against the tree, bottomless, crotch and thighs coated with cum and pussy juice, shirt ruffled and open, buttons missing, looking every bit like a used piece of meat.

Things clearly looked bad for Vanessa here.

"I can't believe you!" Marissa said. "How could you do that to Johnny?"

"I... He was jacking off. Then I..."

"You what?"

"I sucked his dick. It was sooo good. It felt sooo good."

"Oh God, what is wrong with you?"

Vanessa looked lost.

Ah, shit, I felt bad for her. I wondered if I should tell them about the weak spot?

I tried to move.

Marissa quickly came to my side. She dug up a pack of tissues from her handbag and handed them to me. Gingerly, I began to clean my thighs off.

"Johnny, are you alright?" Marissa asked worriedly.

"Ummm... Yeah. I'm okay." I said.

Vanessa scrambled to my left. "Johnny, I'm sooo sorry," she stammered.

"Er... It's okay. I'm not. It was great."

Vanessa's face lit up. "Really?" She asked, looking very relieved.

Marissa glared at her. "Will you pull your skirt down?" She scolded.

Vanessa was kneeling beside me, skirt still bunched up her waist. Even her thong was still stretched to one side and her pussy was on full display. "Sorry, sorry," she said. "Gosh, I'm still leaking. You came so much in me Johnny."

Marissa glowered.

Sheepishly, I passed Vanessa the packet of tissues. She proceeded to wipe herself and then arranged her clothes to make herself modest once more.

"What the hell happened?" Marissa questioned the both of us.

"Errr..." Said Vanessa.

"W-w-we just lost control." I offered.

Vanessa nodded.

"What?! What do you mean lost control? You're cousins!" Marissa said.

"He means we didn't plan for this to happen Rissa," Vanessa said.

"Didn't plan for..." Marissa repeated in disbelief. "Oh God, I can't believe this. Do you both realize what you have done? This is incest!"

Vanessa and I dropped our gaze in remorse. Marissa brushed her hair back in frustration. After several minutes of fuming, she said, "Come on, we should get back to the house. Nessa, you need to get cleaned up properly. God! What if you get pregnant?"

We stood up and brushed ourselves off.

"Uh, you two go ahead. I think I need some air," I told them.

"Are you okay?" Marissa asked me again.

"Yeah. I just... This is a lot to swallow you know."

"Okay, if you ever need to talk, you can always come to me."

"Thanks Marissa jie-jie."

Vanessa stepped to my side and whispered in my ear, "Just so you know," she said, "That was the best sex I ever had."

"I heard that!" Marissa said. "What the hell Nessa?"

"What? It's true." Vanessa replied. Then she smiled coyly. "Don't judge it until you've tried it Rissa."

Turning red, Marissa dragged Vanessa away by the arm. They argued all the way to the house.

"Right then," I whispered softly to myself. I took a right turn out of the glade and found myself back at the garden where I left grandpa. He was still sitting in his wheelchair and was snoozing peacefully.

"You old fucker," I said with a sigh. Then after a short pause I whispered, "Thanks."

I didn't realize until later as I was wheeling grandpa back into the house, that my dick was getting hard again.

++++++++++++++
Old 29-03-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
Upped u TS, continue soon
Thank you!
Old 29-03-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoozeAlarm View Post
Nice writing! If only the weak spot exists IRL...lol
Hahah then there will Be too many kungfu masters already!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1