The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
ZetaJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Mrt breakdown so often n so many times, n all kinds of reasons, these people should just admit NOW theyre not qualified n competent to run mrt.

Khaw n desmond should resign now.
If not, they should be sacked.

In a real democratic country, the mps will ask them in parliament how long they need to solve the problem n how much.

If they give bs answers like I don't know.
Or hopefully before I retire Lor, they'll be sacked ASAP n investigated for professional incompetence.
Sacking is not in our culture, the most asked to step down (not immediately, but after donkey years)

MRT breakdown is nothing compared to letting a pai-ka terrorist escaped
Old 29-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaJones View Post

yeah man, a pai ka tearlelist can climb up a LOW wall of a maximum security prison, evade hundreds of elite guruka search n swim across a heavily guarded Straits of IR, motion detection, thermal imaging and elite Costa Cuard with 2 conconnuts shell. Sinkapu elite Hom Team and Hrmy and Nevy beri sonid man!
Old 30-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaJones View Post
Sacking is not in our culture, the most asked to step down (not immediately, but after donkey years)

Wahlan!!!!!!!!!

Who say sacking nt In spores culture??
You know private sector, even if youre good performer, they can ask u to go? Esp economy downturn? That's also considered sacking

And why you mention mas selamat? That time low mentioned in parliament, but he never say mickey mouse should be sacked, the garbagement jumped up n challenged him.

Mickey mouse himself said he wasnt asked to step down despite letting the most dangerous terrorist since Osama go.

The garbagement obviously want the best of both worlds. They fcuked up, yet can't be sacked. They want private sector pay n yet want to work in public sector. Then how come sporeans can't get paid n work at home in underwear? Fucked up!!

And I recall mha senior officers got named n punished.
They must feel damn dulan how come sgh hep case, how come their names n punishments not publicized??

Last edited by sadfa; 30-04-2016 at 01:25 AM.
Old 30-04-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Rizaneb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
yeah man, a pai ka tearlelist can climb up a LOW wall of a maximum security prison, evade hundreds of elite guruka search n swim across a heavily guarded Straits of IR, motion detection, thermal imaging and elite Costa Cuard with 2 conconnuts shell. Sinkapu elite Hom Team and Hrmy and Nevy beri sonid man!
Haha don't trust the reports lah ..... all wayang type, self-direct, self-act
Old 30-04-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Not two coconuts la. He used recycled plastic coke bottles to create his own raft n paddle la.

N unless he masturbate 10 times daily in detention, I don't know how he can be one man dragonboater, so easy paddle off. Can so fast, no noise meh??? Where's the patrol to catch human traffickers n drug smugglers??
Old 30-04-2016, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I hope very soon someone sue smrt cos they miss their flight or they miss seeing their dying father in hospital due to all the breakdowns.

I bet when that happens smrt will say mrt is fcuk up one. You don't know meh?

Sadly the court will agree n let smrt win.
people take taxi for such reasons. Even now when Downtown line is up, I'll still take taxi to airport.

The only jialat part is stuck on the PIE on the way to airport and the rest of the trains are working haha....
Old 30-04-2016, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
people take taxi for such reasons. Even now when Downtown line is up, I'll still take taxi to airport.

The only jialat part is stuck on the PIE on the way to airport and the rest of the trains are working haha....
You rich la.

Many ppl from sea region n China take mrt to n fro airport wor.

And stb got say to all visitors mrt always breakdown so pls take taxi ok.

Last edited by sadfa; 30-04-2016 at 05:29 AM.
Old 30-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then complain n claim from desmond n khaw lor.

I bet they'll pass to the son n during ndr he will say these fucked up sporeans, only think about sex sex sex n condemn you.
How to claim from them ??? Wasting time stuck in the tunnel .Waiting time for feeder bus services . Students late for school . Workers late for work . How to claim all these ??? In Singapore other than shopping and eating the other activity is of course sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
Mrt breakdown so often n so many times, n all kinds of reasons, these people should just admit NOW theyre not qualified n competent to run mrt.

Khaw n desmond should resign now.
If not, they should be sacked.

In a real democratic country, the mps will ask them in parliament how long they need to solve the problem n how much.

If they give bs answers like I don't know.
Or hopefully before I retire Lor, they'll be sacked ASAP n investigated for professional incompetence.
As for Khaw I will still give him chance . He only recently take on the transportation porfolio . I will give him 2 years to resolve the matter from the date he took over. As for the CEO of SMRT only the shareholders and board of directors have the right to force him to step down. The continuation of mrt breakdowns does not speak well of SMRT .

Really every time the train system breaks down it is always something to do with power tripped or breakdown . I wonder is any bros or sistas here in sbf are in electrical engineering . But everytime there is a power tripped in the train system my first thought is that the system is overload . Hence power tripped. Or it could be that the power supply units seriously need to be upgraded . Or maybe SMRT did not pay its utility power on time.

You think they will truly investigate what is really happening ??? How to ownself check ownself ??? How long does SMRT need to solve this recurring problem ??? I really pity those who commute the trains everyday . Sibeye Jialat . I hope LTA does NOT increase transport fares anytime soon .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 30-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I was bonking my ONS during my NSF days when she accidentally pressed my phone and dialed my buddy's number.

I was famous the following book in. Lucky she never call my CO or else...
Old 30-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not two coconuts la. He used recycled plastic coke bottles to create his own raft n paddle la.

N unless he masturbate 10 times daily in detention, I don't know how he can be one man dragonboater, so easy paddle off. Can so fast, no noise meh??? Where's the patrol to catch human traffickers n drug smugglers??
wow so sonid ah, use plastic coke bottles swim across the straits n evaded our elite Homo Team Costa Guards n Nevy n all their high tech equipments! Two thumbs up for Pai ka Lasi Lemak, he should be asked to be chief instructor for our SAF SOF n the newly formed Homo Team anti terrorist fast response team!
Old 30-04-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 9
DewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to beholdDewNaSing is a splendid one to behold

DewNaSing.... my 1st taste of human breast milk as adult.. taste just like plain water... always thought it will taste like milk... really dissapointing...
Old 30-04-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was bonking my ONS during my NSF days when she accidentally pressed my phone and dialed my buddy's number.

I was famous the following book in. Lucky she never call my CO or else...
Thank you for sharing jialat story.

Wish all have nice long weekend.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 30-04-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNaSing View Post
DewNaSing.... my 1st taste of human breast milk as adult.. taste just like plain water... always thought it will taste like milk... really dissapointing...
Thank you for sharing jialat story.

Old 01-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
As for Khaw I will still give him chance . He only recently take on the transportation porfolio . I will give him 2 years to resolve the matter from the date he took over.
Ah Khaw will not resolve any problem lah. The most he will say..."It's not that the MRT breakdown more often. It's just that there are more trips everyday compared to last time. So there number of breakdown seems to have increase." just like how he replied for the increase in the no. of complaints for HBD flats.

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 01-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

Hope all have nice weekend.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1