The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How long can you last in a love-making session?

I'd to suggest to bros contributing to this thread to also give some hint on their respective age group so that we can get a useful picture of age group vs endurance over time.

It's like those TV shows on interior decor. It's nice watching the nice and beautiful decor, but it will be more useful to the viewers if the costs of the renovations are highlighted.

If a person is 18 years of age and tells me he can last 30 minutes, that is hardly any useful information. A man who is 40 can still last 45 minutes, that will be interesting.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tyson_usa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post
I'd to suggest to bros contributing to this thread to also give some hint on their respective age group so that we can get a useful picture of age group vs endurance over time.

It's like those TV shows on interior decor. It's nice watching the nice and beautiful decor, but it will be more useful to the viewers if the costs of the renovations are highlighted.

If a person is 18 years of age and tells me he can last 30 minutes, that is hardly any useful information. A man who is 40 can still last 45 minutes, that will be interesting.
OMG!!! Even the great Peter North is in SBF.
The influence of SBF is far-reaching!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_N...ornographer%29

Samsters who have upped my points, kindly leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return the favour.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
one hour one time without sleeping?
24 times in 24hr? 1 hr 1 shot in 24 hr?!!!!

Shoot blood?

Old 03-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Martian.C deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post

Shoot blood?

haha! good one bro!

for me I'm in the 25-35 range, average office worker fitness (got a bit of tummy kind la)

usually for me I can last very long (up to 2 hours) or very short (3-5 minutes) depending on the position and also what we're doing la. For me personally easier to shoot during BJ, for me if I don't use one or two position very hard to shoot.. can go all night and never shoot one >< If just swapping position every once in a while.. my longest record about 3 -4 hours lo.. maybe shoot 2-3 times (because that time really long long long long time no FJ)

But bro.. you can make your girl cum in 30 seconds every time you have sex I salute la.. respect!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post

Shoot blood?

haha! It's a good question!

To clarify, I meant that we did 24 love-making sessions in a 24-hour span, but I did not shoot or ejaculate for those 68 sessions in 4 days. I did ejaculate (after withdrawal) only on the last (68th) session but it's the usual semen, no blood. Since it's my FB, all these sessions were done 'raw', and she didn't get pregnant.

I can never shoot every hour for 24 hours. The most I have shot (ejaculated) is 5 times in one night. I am now in my early forties. Earlier this year I did another 12 sessions in 12 hours without ejaculation. In the last two months I did 1hr 45 mins sessions with three of my FBs (separately) in hotels.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Samster

causeway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me right..

i usually foreplay about 10mins, penetration about 5 mins shoot liao.
abit fast i know.

and when i never masturbate 2-3 days b4,
i penetrate about 2 mins shoot liao.

so i guess need to masturbate b4 sex.
if i were to use durex performa, can last 5-7 mins.
at that time my gf usually shag out already
Old 04-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my gal dont like if its more than 20-30mins
Old 05-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

thestrokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post

Haha that's true, I'm 18, so I guess that means it's probably easier for me to control it?

Though there is definitely a co-relation between your fitness level and how long you can last. I could hardly stay inside her for 10 minutes without cumming the first time we did it but things started improving a lot once I joined the cross team and started training and stuff.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
armpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarmpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson_usa View Post
From the above, can see that the "situation" is the thing which will psychologically trigger one to cum between 5mins (quickie) to 1hr 45mins (bonking in the room). Quickie gives a super thrilling effect, maybe there is an excitement that it is a public place (adventurous situation) vs a hotel room (safe haven).

When i cum, i always tell my partner that I am cumming. This really sexcites her too and that's why both of us can cum together.

Another thing which i noticed is that whenever she says that my didi is solid hard and feels very hot, i know she can cum very fast. Maybe the heat from my didi has a soothing effect when inside her.

Any of the samsters here ever heard their other half says your didi is very hot?
ya my gf says my didi very hot too. in fact when i'm very turned on, and solid hard, my didi is usually hot as well.... duno what caused the heat... dont tell me my muscles overheated??
Old 06-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Native deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try a same FL for quite time. Today went up and end up a 1 hrs screw ...
Old 07-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

30 sec is too short to enjoy sex for the both of you.

you should train your pc muscle, the muscle that you flex to stop you from urinating when want to pee urgently.

Secondly try to think of her enjoyment and her feeling rather than only yours. try to stroke her g-spot with your dick.

results will differ from individuals, i usually last 30-40min but i met someone from made me cum in under 5min before when I did not relief myself for 2weeks when i was really busy with work and travels

so its really all in your mind.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Its not the 'times' in how many can be done in 24hrs or so.
Its the 'satisfaction' that counts. I believe young bro out there (around 23-26), can do for more than 10 times per day. My highest record is about 25 times in slightly a day (check in 2pm, extended check out 3pm) After that? Unable to walk for 2-3 days =D

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 08-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

Ja5min3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think 5 mins is really too short.

Any suggestions how to make my guy last longer? He's in his late twenties only.
Sometimes I will stop and alternate between bj, hj and riding on him. But he still comes in less than 5 mins.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I usually cum in 10 minutes with continuos stroke. How if take control to break off before I cum and let the sperm flow back, I can last for at least another 30 min. However this round the feeling is not as shiok, lumb feeling, but it makes my wife happy.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dechu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally i take a long time to cum by default. Meaning to say that i can just pump and pump without stopping or thinking of something else or stopping in between and whatever not. Excluding foreplay, a single session can last up to 45min ( quickie ) and an hr plus for a lengthy...

Depending on my partner, those who enjoy it can cum alot of times.... which i do not know how some of the bro here stated that their partner would be dry??

Well the good side is you can have all the position you want during the entire session and you can also give your partner sensations that they probably have not felt before like Cumming and cumming and cumming

Downsides i have faced so far would be that there are no such thing as quickie.... Not in my dictionary at least and sadly, this rules out all the locker room sex, carpark sex, aeroplane toilet sex and blah blah blah

Secondly, i can forget about cumming via a BJ be it BBBJ or what every BJ you name... Althought its still a fantasy but unless you want that poor girl to have a crooked jaw after that its not gonna happen.

Thirdly, if you go to visit geylang or pertain kinda area, you need protection and without protection already last so long, with protection.... forever kenna knocking on door or alarm ring ( or what ever means they do to tell you time is up sorry not so experience on this one )

Lastly, after round one, anyone wants round 2????

This is solely based on my personal experience and hopefully those bros whom feel that they cum too fast, knows the pros and cons and dont think that last long is a good thing hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1