The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2015, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Is it considered unnatural sex to use chopsticks to screw a girl asshole or use banana to penetrate her pussy ?
Of course, as they you don't grow chopsticks or real bananas on your body.
Old 20-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
genius87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

My friend's GF(viet) is currently working in ktv. He is wondering what are the punishment if police raid the place, is there anything he can do to help?
Old 21-12-2015, 07:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If I rent a room out to an illegal FL for her to work, is it consider an offence under " operating a brothel" ?

Can I in my defense say I do not know she is providing sex as I'm seldom at home ?

The police must prove that I'm aware of her activities so that they can charge me ?
Old 27-03-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i check into a hotel with a foreign girl, is it illegal? Or the most the hotel receptionist will stop us from checking in? Ive always check in with local girls to be safe. Dont matter if is hotel 81 or higher ones
Old 05-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls comment is it offence.
For girl above 16 year old.

if I go for juagen,hj,or for a sexy massage With the gal ,is it offence?

How about have sex with the gals?
Old 03-07-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What actions considered sexual grooming a 16 year old girl?

Is it a crime to tell her how big is my dick is and how sex is like ?

Is buying her gift and bring her makan and buying her bra and panties and bring her to image consultant to make her become prettier and sexy considered criminal offence?
Sexual grooming of minor under 16
376E.—(1) Any person of or above the age of 21 years (A) shall be guilty of an offence if having met or communicated with another person (B) on 2 or more previous occasions —
(a)
A intentionally meets B or travels with the intention of meeting B; and
(b)
at the time of the acts referred to in paragraph (a) —
(i)
A intends to do anything to or in respect of B, during or after the meeting, which if done will involve the commission by A of a relevant offence;
(ii)
B is under 16 years of age; and
(iii)
A does not reasonably believe that B is of or above the age of 16 years.
[51/2007]
(2) In subsection (1), “relevant offence” means an offence under —
(a)
section 354, 354A, 375, 376, 376A, 376B, 376F, 376G or 377A;
(b)
section 7 of the Children and Young Persons Act (Cap. 38); or
(c)
section 140(1) of the Women’s Charter (Cap. 353).
[51/2007]
(3) For the purposes of this section, it is immaterial whether the 2 or more previous occasions of A having met or communicated with B referred to in subsection (1) took place in or outside Singapore.
[51/2007]
(4) A person who is guilty of an offence under this section shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years, or with fine, or with both.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/searc...th%3A0;rec =0

Sexual Grooming

Case reported in “The New Paper” 8/2/2013

Laws targeting sexual grooming, which came into effect in 2008, focus on sexual predators aged 21 and above who prey on underage girls with the intention of having sex with them.

Singapore Lawyers say that there has to be proof that the accused met the victim with the intention to commit an offence.

Criminal Lawyer Gloria James said that an offence is committed if the modesty of a woman is insulted by word or gesture.

Ms James further noted: “As she’s a young person who is above 14 years old and below 16 years old, he also committed an offence under Section 7 of the Children and Young Persons act, which is the sexual exploitation of a child or young person.”

http://www.singaporecriminallawyer.c...xual-grooming/

As long she is not underage, then things will be fine. But of course if the girl were to twist her words and get you into shit. Then game over.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Pls comment is it offence.
For girl above 16 year old.

if I go for juagen,hj,or for a sexy massage With the gal ,is it offence?

How about have sex with the gals?
Girls must be 18yo then can go into commercial sex trade in SG, same goes to the male customers must be 18yo then can chiong. But of course only can engage such services in legal brothels of geylang, other than there all will be illegal.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
If i check into a hotel with a foreign girl, is it illegal? Or the most the hotel receptionist will stop us from checking in? Ive always check in with local girls to be safe. Dont matter if is hotel 81 or higher ones
Some transit hotels you can just check in with a single IC by yourself, you go up to the room first, then followed by the girl. But of course if the girl is underage or with expire/no work permit and coming into SG, then you will get into trouble.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is it considered unnatural sex to use chopsticks to screw a girl asshole or use banana to penetrate her pussy ?
As long no photos/videos of your acts being leak out, has given you consent, the girl never sabo you, being underage and never cause death or injury to her. Then nothing will happen to you.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADT007 View Post
If I rent a room out to an illegal FL for her to work, is it consider an offence under " operating a brothel" ?

Can I in my defense say I do not know she is providing sex as I'm seldom at home ?

The police must prove that I'm aware of her activities so that they can charge me ?
Is very hard for the authority to determine this type of case, as people can lie about being innocent/not knowing. Some of the offences if you were to kena them, it will be your fault for not careful/being lucky, there is no way that you can fight/appeal it. What the bros here will advice you will be: either asking her to stop/chasing her off, let her continue her activities but doing them at hotels only or letting her to stay in your house for free and getting free sex from her.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genehe84 View Post
sorry, i'm new to this. scanned through 7 pages but couldn't find an answer to my question so I'm asking this. hope no one minds.

my qns: if we pay for sex/massage with illegal FLs, be it through websites or picking up on the road or walking into massage parlours, have we broken any law? will we be charged?

thanks for enlightening this newbie
Only legal brothels of geylang are safe and legal. The girl will get into shit but you might get into some embarrassment/trouble by going to the police station for investigation.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky007 View Post
Is it against the law if we did it at night with lights on and open curtains?
Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act
(CHAPTER 184)

Appearing nude in public or private place
27A.—(1) Any person who appears nude —
(a)
in a public place; or
(b)
in a private place and is exposed to public view,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 months or to both.
[12/96]
(2) For the purpose of this section, the reference to a person appearing nude includes a person who is clad in such a manner as to offend against public decency or order.
[12/96]
(3) Where an offence under this section is committed in a private place, it shall be lawful for a police officer to enter the private place without the authority of the owner or occupier of the private place to effect the arrest of the offender.
[12/96]
(4) In effecting entry under subsection (3), it shall be lawful for a police officer to use such force as may be necessary to enter the private place.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/searc... =0#pr27A-he-.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by js005 View Post
hi any senior can comment on singapore law of taking obscene pictures and or video with consent of the other party whether is it against singapore law?
idw to get caught on the way back from US to SG with those stuffs. back in states we can take till we drop )
Just make sure that you videos and pictures don't get leak out. Even if you don't get into trouble with the law, you will lose your reputation/job. The police cannot any how take your phone and see the contents in there without your consent. Unless you have committed some serious offence that harm others.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd07 View Post
What if someone post abt WL online and when u contact the number she provide all the details of the services n when u ask her age, she is 17. Then when u SMS again to verify when she will turn 18 and say that u can't believe she is 17 cos she looks so fantastic, someone else msg and say want to report to police together with her phone. Can they do that? In the first place I did not even agree to any deal or meetup.
As long you never engage the service with the girl, then you will be fine.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear View Post
what if it is dummy account? police can still track ip and find u all the way to ur house right?
Yes, if they want to arrest you, whether you are anonymous or not. They can do it.

As long the girl is not underage and comfortable with you, then you will be fine. If not she can twist her words, get you into shit and you will get charge either for harassment or insulting the modesty of women.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1