The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Counting down last 10 days for youzi https://sglonelyguy.org/you-zi-massage/ before she RTC and wun be back for 1 year at least unless u happen to go china find )
yeah, thinking if I should take her staycation at MBS
Old 14-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
How much you willing to fork out?
Old 14-11-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Wa give chance for me to visit please
Old 14-11-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/jia-jia-massage/

Just had a date with her this evening....
just her 2nd day here and still trying to get used to things and stuff.
Already over the phone she sounds different and polite without any commercial feel.

She is skinny and with A boobs which some of you may not like. She looks exactly like the last photo and very much like a poly or uni girl.

She is kind and friendly, upon entering her apartment which she stay alone, she offered a bottle of mineral water from the fridge which she stocked up a dozen.
I asked her why she so skinny and she replied saying it’s from young and she doesn’t put on weight.

After shower alone, she started with her back massage and then her kneeling massage which I like. We chit chat about things about Singapore as it’s her first time here.

Flip over and shyly she started the sensual which I guided her along with laughter.... really... I enjoyed her championship.

She say she wants to move to a central location hoping for business to pick up.

I will visit her again ...
Old 14-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
How much you willing to fork out?
Wah u rich bro, going for the final kill ?
Old 14-11-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nope.

Changzhou Schooĺhouse alumni have very good sensual services.

Tianniu doesn't even take off her bottom.

Now imagine if she's in that clique.
Well, TN sensual is no slouch. And truth of the matter is, with her overall looks/figure package plus her modest asking price of $100, she puts lots of $110/120 ML (including FN and BJ services) to shame with what she delivers.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/an-qi-massage

Yesterday morning booked an appointment with An qi for a massage session.
looks wise was ok, no complains at all. I was here for the main motive of massage and a HJ.

Arrived a discreet location, so went early and was her first customer. Sat down in room, was given a cup of water. Showering before and after was done cleanly. My body oil was washed off clean.
HJ was great, she was very hardworking on it. she was playful in making me hard for the HJ.

Massage skills are very good! she's got strong arms. she knows that good service bring good rewards. She has my support together with this TS at the moment.

rtf will be next 2 weeks later. Money needs to replenish first.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
hi bros, anyone tried ML Annie(viet) from SLG? doesn't seem to have any MR yet
I tried before. Pretty face, toned body but rock hard fake boobs. Big turnoff for me so I never RTFed
Old 14-11-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Well, TN sensual is no slouch. And truth of the matter is, with her overall looks/figure package plus her modest asking price of $100, she puts lots of $110/120 ML (including FN and BJ services) to shame with what she delivers.
That's Tian Niu's magic.

I'm a hardcore guy. Love hot sweaty sex, or a good blow and cim.

So why is TN a regular of mine? Why when I find most SN MLs really lacking in the sensual department - just press press boobs, then lay by your side, lick nipples and jerk off...yawn.

Because TN is deliciously different. It's the way she moves her long smooth limbs against mine. Her talented hands and fingers sensually melding into my fkesh. Soft butterfly kisses on my body. The sweet fragrance of her skin and hair giving me a heady high. It's like the most passionate foreplay from a beautiful woman.

I'll so miss her when she goes early Nov. Hopefully she can find some reason to stay longer.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's Tian Niu's magic.

I'm a hardcore guy. Love hot sweaty sex, or a good blow and cim.

So why is TN a regular of mine? Why when I find most SN MLs really lacking in the sensual department - just press press boobs, then lay by your side, lick nipples and jerk off...yawn.

Because TN is deliciously different. It's the way she moves her long smooth limbs against mine. Her talented hands and fingers sensually melding into my fkesh. Soft butterfly kisses on my body. The sweet fragrance of her skin and hair giving me a heady high. It's like the most passionate foreplay from a beautiful woman.

I'll so miss her when she goes early Nov. Hopefully she can find some reason to stay longer.
You nailed it bro. And frankly she is pretty accommodating imo. More than many strip it all but this cannot that cannot MLs. I think her imminent RTC for this stint is inevitable. I more interested to see if she will still wanna come back for 3rd stint.. statistically 3rd stints are not that common. And in a way if she calls it a day for this trade I guess most of us will feel happy for her lah.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can consider fly with her to somewhere instead of a short staycation
Old 14-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talking abt Tian Niu, one can really don't mind to 精尽人亡 by her. When I'm with her, I'm always feel like I want and need more...and it drive me nuts. Fellow fanbros know what I mean... hahaha

But I got a decent pool of MLs to rotate and I scared kena KC so don't go back that regularly
Old 14-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
You nailed it bro. And frankly she is pretty accommodating imo. More than many strip it all but this cannot that cannot MLs. I think her imminent RTC for this stint is inevitable. I more interested to see if she will still wanna come back for 3rd stint.. statistically 3rd stints are not that common. And in a way if she calls it a day for this trade I guess most of us will feel happy for her lah.
Ya 3rd stint not common. Unless the business is still very good and sustainable. Which is extremely tough these days with so many new, but not necessarily better, MLs.

Yes I'll be happy for her. She really is a good heart person.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Xin Er: https://sglonelyguy.org/xiner-massage/

From the SLG FRs (not sure how fake), she appears to be for quite some time and back for a new stint
Old 14-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoya-massage/

Yesterday so happen that her place is near where I was having my lunch. Booked her after lunch Location: K area in the east,  Studio apartment and she's living alone. nearby MRT need to walk 5min

Great..overall i rate her 8/10, Her Japanese Soapy Bath is great follow by the massage. Her bbbj..her skin is so soft and smooth..the best part is the hj is greatly done with the stroking and she is so wild that make me feel like cum in her mouth..To all bro die die must try this gem i strongly recommend. But she leaves soon  hopefully she will be back soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1