The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
Titties: How do you like them?

Hi to all bros,

As the title suggests, this thread is on titties. What types of titties do you bros like? Personally for me I like natural titties regardless of size. Enhanced titties turns me off because I feel they lost their natural touch and they are not fun to play with.

Quite a random post but I would like to know what kind of titties you bros like. Cheers! Haha!!
Old 31-10-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
domkas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Titties: How do you like them?

Just sharing my preference. Tits that droop totally turn me off.

Cannot take it when I see the shape |uu| or |UU|. I like it especially if the lady is slim but has natural firm round boobs. One good example I like will be https://www.instagram.com/nicole_tanyx/
Old 31-10-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 13
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

i like them big. Not too big though, a C is nice, but my optimal size is D though, enough meat for a tit fuck. small ones are meh. flat ones are the worst.

Fake ones at least aesthetically pleasing but i will lose my boner immediately if I were to squeeze them, knowing that it's hard like a piece of rock.

But ultimately, proportion is key. Imagine a meaty girl but with a small chest. wah lao eh. The fat ratios are so out of proportion. Whereas some super skinny girls with a humble B cup may look big due to their small frame.
Old 31-10-2017, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I prefer a or b
Old 31-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

whatever size they come in, i love it when it comes with protruding nips like eraser....makes for good sucking..
Old 31-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Any size as long as its not able to "kiap" a pencil, As in sagging type. Felt totally turn off. Fine with a cup, Find it quite cute. Favorite is a firm B cup, BEST!
Old 31-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Stereo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

C cup and braless please. Once see pokies, sure aroused.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 15
karl88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkarl88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don't care what size they come in but I like them all natural with pink protuding nipples .
Old 31-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Hate titties !!!!

Love pussy !
Old 31-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
JinYanDao is Cool - loads of Potential

I like them big... no big no talk.
Old 31-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
GanWuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinYanDao View Post
I like them big... no big no talk.
How big is big?
Old 31-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

it is more than size or firmness...it is how those tits matches the body.

I had a FB with only B cup, but on her small body frame, it still look very sexy and nice to grab

I had a ONS with a pair of E cup, so huge that they need 2 hands to grab, but that girl is like 2x the size of my FB, i didn't find it enjoyable because her torso make the boobs look small in comparison

another FB, a little bit plus size like 1.3x bigger than the first one, she has nice smooth firm boobs, but one size is C cup and the other is B-, so i just focus playing on the bigger side, and enjoy her tight and wet pussy

Old 31-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=sony2002;16619335]

this the kind of nips i love...protrude out like a eraser....love to take them btwn my teeth and slow nibble...
Old 31-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
JinYanDao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanWuSeh View Post
How big is big?
This big

Old 31-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
SlowWalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
whatever size they come in, i love it when it comes with protruding nips like eraser....makes for good sucking..
Very well said bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1