The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 12-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
guinness123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jalan Sultan

ringgo bro cn get details on linda? thx!!!
Old 14-12-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

The 4D shop milf looks good.
Nice tall figure n seductive looks.
Anyone know her name n how’s her svc n damages like?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
devilsdeathday is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, just went to Sultan plaza but did not seem to spot 66, any bros can pm me the exact location or how to spot her? Thanks.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
The 4D shop milf looks good.
Nice tall figure n seductive looks.
Anyone know her name n how’s her svc n damages like?
Bro the milf you mention have truckhead towing her everyday through and fo wor.She only do HJ
Old 15-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday went to jsp early and spotted 66 sitting at the shop about 10am.She ask me how come so long never piak her,i replied lately very busy wor.As usual morning feeling abit horny and the place is quiet so I went in.As she undress my 2ic immediate respond when I saw her huge Ecup melons pop out.She wore a black Gstring that day I told her not to take out her Gstring and blow for me.She began to blow my 2ic for about 5mins....errrr I felt my canon is going blown up and ask her to stop.I told her to lie down pull her Gstring aside her pussy and shaft my monster cock insude her juicy cunt and start pounding her.Piak Piak Piak!!! she told me she cannot tahan my big cock as she keep moaning.I told her to change to doggy position and pound hard again..Piak Piak Piak....she keep moaning to ask me to release my load as can see my monster cock is tearing her pussy as she was exhausted....errrhhhh fuck at last I release my whole platoon in her ruined pussy....I clean myself up and walk out a hapy men again
Old 15-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
66 is only interested in how fast can you complete the job. The faster the better. She works on quantity and not quality.. Lol...
Old 17-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Bro the milf you mention have truckhead towing her everyday through and fo wor.She only do HJ
yes last time always seen the truck go visit her
always spotted in the shop
maybe she saw the posts n decided his presence not healthy for her biz
lol
btw is she PRC?

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kindly share her contact or location haven't try before. Thx

Quote:
Yesterday went to jsp early and spotted 66 sitting at the shop about 10am.She ask me how come so long never piak her,i replied lately very busy wor.As usual morning feeling abit horny and the place is quiet so I went in.As she undress my 2ic immediate respond when I saw her huge Ecup melons pop out.She wore a black Gstring that day I told her not to take out her Gstring and blow for me.She began to blow my 2ic for about 5mins....errrr I felt my canon is going blown up and ask her to stop.I told her to lie down pull her Gstring aside her pussy and shaft my monster cock insude her juicy cunt and start pounding her.Piak Piak Piak!!! she told me she cannot tahan my big cock as she keep moaning.I told her to change to doggy position and pound hard again..Piak Piak Piak....she keep moaning to ask me to release my load as can see my monster cock is tearing her pussy as she was exhausted....errrhhhh fuck at last I release my whole platoon in her ruined pussy....I clean myself up and walk out a hapy men again
Old 18-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Bro pls share her ctc. Thnkx!

Queue List: empty
Old 18-12-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
kenjiro199x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me the contact, thanks
Old 18-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
yes last time always seen the truck go visit her
always spotted in the shop
maybe she saw the posts n decided his presence not healthy for her biz
lol
btw is she PRC?
Yes she is prc
Old 18-12-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
takashi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro... mind sharing her location?? Planning to go JSP recce later... tks in advance
Old 18-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BODOHLIM2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Care to share contact please. Thank you
Old 18-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes she is prc
Haha thanks bro
But must say she’s quite well maintained
Think at least mid 40s

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited JSP today again. As usual, very quiet today. Tried to walk ard 4th level as want to try some other Gilf. Spotted a few sitting near the toilet area. All not my type. Saw 1 very old Gilf. Breast quite big but saggy. Long hair n lips quite thick. Smiled at me but didn’t approach me. Was waiting for her to approach me though. After that she just sat there in the chair n saw her chatting with her friends. Walked to the toilet n saw this Gilf wearing yellow with long hair tied up inside a shop just beside the toilet. Looked like my type of Gilf. But dunno if she does massages as she looked at me a few times but didn’t asked if I wanted massage. How I wished she asked as she really is the type I looking for. She is located at the shop just beside the toilet. She was with a man in his 40s to 50s. Pretend to walk past her shop twice but no question asked. Any Bros knownofbthos Gilf speaking abt? Pls tell me. Thanks.

Stood near the escalator waiting for gilfs to walked past. Tried to avoid Angie as I wanted to try others. Waited for quite sometime n at last, Angie saw me n I couldn’t escaped her. She pulled me into her shop without me even saying anything. She massages me as usual n started blowing me. She quickly spread her legs after which n asked me to fuck her. Did her missionary n doggy today. Couldn’t cum as really no feel to fuck her today. Mind was thinking of another Gilf that I saw, wanted but could not have. She hj me for quite sometime and asked me to concentrate. Asked me to touch her body n breast so that I could cum faster. All the while, she was moaning while I caress her breast n fingered her pussy. After a while of rubbing, I came into her hands. We both washed up n started chatting for a while since there was no one in the shop.

I left after 10 mins n she asked me to come back to her next tym n don’t look for others. In my mind I just couldn’t got my mind off the Gilf that I saw in the shop near the toilet. I also don’t mind the first very old Gilf with big n saggy boobs. But I didn’t get either both of them. Left Jsp feeling disappointed today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1