The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of
Re: Yishun TN updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperW View Post
Go 8xx ML.....u will find something there if u r luckily.....or go Woodland....New joint ...there is good
Hi bro, can pm me the ctc n dmg? Stay nearby
Old 04-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Please share ctc. Yishun stayer
Old 07-12-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyl View Post
Hi bro, can pm me the ctc n dmg? Stay nearby
Ya bro, share Wlands contact please.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

IS 200+ still happening?...
Old 10-12-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Go 8xx ML.....u will find something there if u r luckily.....or go Woodland....New joint ...there is good
Bro can share the woodland TN/MP
Old 15-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
veritas1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share Yishun massag contact
Old 15-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can share the woodland & Yishun ctc?

Queue List: empty
Old 16-12-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc for woodlands? Thanks
Old 19-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Frequent one in Yishun 4xx. LX spa. Many
Happy returns before with a ML
Old 19-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Roaming around and i landed onto yishun avenue 11
Place is not discreet, but its on the second floor of the shop houses area.

A pretty looking china lady welcome me at the reception area, i took a quick look around, room have built in small shower and about 4 rooms. There is a promotion going on which is $45 per hour. However the ML keep baiting me with her sweet talks and i took the P massage @ $88, which i learnt about the difference from her in this session.

Phase 1 (0-20 mins) face down
Normal massage - Shoulder, lower back
P massage - Ass Cheeks

Phase 2 (21-35 mins) face down
Normal massage - tights, arm, legs
P massage - With my legs open, she kneel between my legs, massage the area between the ass avoiding the outlet and jewels, when massaging the legs, the accidental brushes of the jewels is very frequent

Phase 3 (36 - 45 mins) turn over
Normal massage - hand, head, tummy, legs
P massage - Massage the front triangle area, avoiding the jewel and the wand, this really circulates my blood flow

Phase 4 (46 - 55 mins) GQ
Normal massage - ask you go shower
P massage - $50 option given for HJ
I tried my luck saying only have $15 left in my wallet, she say in that case can only touch the jewels, so she spend 15 mins polishing the jewel and continue the P maintenance. that 20 minutes i am really fighting to give another $40, but sometimes i enjoy blue balls =)

This is a great place, girls are average looking, at least they are slim and long hair=)

So from the Session, she told me that, the lady boss will peak into the room, if you opt for the $45 package, there is no chance they will even roam near your triangle area. At least P massage $88 for teasing, and any much more depends on your chemistry and communication skills.
Sorry for the long post~ do up my points if you find it useful and i can share with you the contacts, but only to people who i find senior enough to protect the playgrounds in yishun.
Old 20-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post

A pretty looking china lady welcome me at the reception area, i took a quick look around, room have built in small shower and about 4 rooms. There is a promotion going on which is $45 per hour. However the ML keep baiting me with her sweet talks and i took the P massage @ $88, which i learnt about the difference from her in this session.

P massage - Ass Cheeks

P massage - With my legs open, she kneel between my legs, massage the area between the ass avoiding the outlet and jewels, when massaging the legs, the accidental brushes of the jewels is very frequent

P massage - Massage the front triangle area, avoiding the jewel and the wand, this really circulates my blood flow

I tried my luck saying only have $15 left in my wallet, she say in that case can only touch the jewels, so she spend 15 mins polishing the jewel and continue the P maintenance. that 20 minutes i am really fighting to give another $40, but sometimes i enjoy blue balls =)

This is a great place, girls are average looking, at least they are slim and long hair=)

So from the Session, she told me that, the lady boss will peak into the room, if you opt for the $45 package, there is no chance they will even roam near your triangle area. At least P massage $88 for teasing, and any much more depends on your chemistry and communication skills.
Sorry for the long post~ do up my points if you find it useful and i can share with you the contacts, but only to people who i find senior enough to protect the playgrounds in yishun.
Bro just up-ed u, do share with me!

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 30-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. mind sharing?
Old 30-12-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

BS carroting tactic to drain ur $$..

138 to enjoy HJ which is ultimately wat we are there for?

Forget it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post

P massage - Ass Cheeks

Old 31-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
popi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro can share woodlands msg?
Old 31-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
mole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, can share woodlands mp? Will up you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1