The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

congrats on your release!
where is the sex story?
Old 15-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I had been thinking whether to write a forum on prison life. I had make a mistake and had entered prison 1st time in my life. Now, just wanna to share the life in prison to some brothers. Think twice when you are doing something wrong.

The 1st month in prison

I felt like I was living in hell, my freedom was limited and I could not accomodate prison life. Every morning (745pm), our breadfast is 4 piece of bread with butter or jam and a cup of coffee. Daily lunch (12pm)will be either curry "tou pok" with rice, or fish cake with hot day and one vegetables. Only wednesday and sunday, we will have mee hoon or mee for lunch. Evening (5pm), we will have baked chicken or no head fish or fillet. The food taste is still accetable but I had lost 10kg during my 1st month stay in prison. I had no contact outside and I could only write letters to my family or friends twice a month.

If brothers here interested listening my life in prisons, I will continue. If not, I just stop here. Thanks

pal, it takes great courage to step out and start anew.

congrats and keep going
Old 15-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

bro u has pay back your mistake is time to catch up with the time u loss is time to look for a brighter future wish u all the best
Old 15-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Though I'm strongly against Loan Sharks, I do admire you for coming here to tell us your story and also warn us not to offense.

Thanks bro...Upz you for that
Old 15-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

the yellow ribbon project wayang only, bullshit

tell me which govt ministry accepts ex-cons lah?
Old 16-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 17
ben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
the yellow ribbon project wayang only, bullshit

tell me which govt ministry accepts ex-cons lah?
yup,the garman nvr set a gd example,n expect other to give the ex con chance
Old 16-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
eighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of light

I salute you for the courage to tell about the changi chalet.

What about the toilet? is it in the cell like the lock up? what do you do when you are thirsty or when you are sick?
Old 16-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
Though I'm strongly against Loan Sharks, I do admire you for coming here to tell us your story and also warn us not to offense.

Agreed with you.

TS: You are brave!
Old 16-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

ben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighty2 View Post
I salute you for the courage to tell about the changi chalet.

What about the toilet? is it in the cell like the lock up? what do you do when you are thirsty or when you are sick?
last time queenstown remand,1 cell is given 4 small pail drinking water,if u finish,u have to drink from the toilet bowl,n i heard the new chalet they drink from the wall
Old 16-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post

bro i nt against u,but if no loan shark,where the poor ppl borrow $ from?
Old 16-11-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben78 View Post
last time queenstown remand,1 cell is given 4 small pail drinking water,if u finish,u have to drink from the toilet bowl,n i heard the new chalet they drink from the wall
QRP is the most difficult to "sit" place. Security is the tightest, because many people flow in and out daily. In and out of court and many visitors , laywers, IO. etc.

Inmate have to strip, in and out of every place.

I heard food is the worst in QRP too.

I got a friend who was remanded for almost 4 months. then sentensed to 3 yrs for some CBT cases. He told us many stories before

One funny thing I remember is... he said for almost 2 complete year, he never see the Moon ... because no activity after 5pm.
Old 16-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
QRP is the most difficult to "sit" place. Security is the tightest, because many people flow in and out daily. In and out of court and many visitors , laywers, IO. etc.

Inmate have to strip, in and out of every place.

I heard food is the worst in QRP too.

I got a friend who was remanded for almost 4 months. then sentensed to 3 yrs for some CBT cases. He told us many stories before

One funny thing I remember is... he said for almost 2 complete year, he never see the Moon ... because no activity after 5pm.
wat ur frd say is true,bcoz QRP cell oni got 1 small window n is quite high,tats y cant c the moon lor,somemore 4person cell ppl have to slp in a rectangular shape,n veri hot in it
Old 16-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseveninch View Post
Hi bro Fireshark,

Welcome back to the freedom world.

After reading so much of the sentenced served by prisoner...........I wonder how some inmate's take the stroke ( canning ) - would they...

1) Briefly take it!

2) Try all means ( appeal ) to delay the stroke!

3) Do they yell out loud........and what others inmate feel when
they - they heard it!

4) Are they being treated medically after the stroke sentence? or
leave it till the pain is over as rememberance to what the
prisoner had committed!.

Basically I had not committed any crime that put me in but I had seen my uncle's butt ( some 45 years ago ) he had shown these cane marks to me which line up like in file rankings. He did not told me how it feel or elaborated on it. Even he had done so....I may not understand it too - how it feel for such punishment as I was very young then.

My uncle goes in for nearly 20 years and 15 stroke ( according to my mom ). Crime committed - Kidnapping!!! Those days - no death sentence for kidnapper. Today - sure death!!!

Well - I hope someone out there could enlighten me on these subject. Thank you.
congrats on your release Fireshark.

bro this is a video i saw in the net. maybe will help you abit. but is in malay

http://www.corpun.com/vidju.htm

http://www.corpun.com/singfeat.htm
Old 16-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 18
lokomo is one of the Best!lokomo is one of the Best!lokomo is one of the Best!lokomo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben78 View Post
wat ur frd say is true,bcoz QRP cell oni got 1 small window n is quite high,tats y cant c the moon lor,somemore 4person cell ppl have to slp in a rectangular shape,n veri hot in it
QRP is the worst prison. sleep need to sleep in mahjong position. very hot and only can bathe when in yard time by the time go back to cell alr hot and sticky liao. end up use toliet bowl water to bathe again. And pang sai also need to lun until yard then can pang unless really boh pian u pang sai in cell after finish ur business liao still need to use tooth paste wash the toliet bowl until clean clean

Last edited by lokomo; 16-11-2010 at 08:01 AM. Reason: ...
Old 16-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
NikonCamera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congrats to your freedom too............
Thanks for the courage to share with us. Hope you've managed to adjust back and move forward! Take good care.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1