The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Think after the deed GR888 must take 牛鞭, 虎鞭, or 老鼠鞭 liao, or at least tongkat Ali la ..
Wahahaha! So far don’t need, I can still torpedo her pussy smoothly each time. Sex with her is therapeutic! My only fear is kena KC by her!!
Old 15-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The kind of connection bro GR888 has with his ladies is beyond what money can buy.

Face it bro, you're just jealous (which is OK, I am jealous of him too!)
Unfortunately for me, with every one hit, there are at least 4 other misses. Doesn’t come easy most of the time. It’s ok, I just move on & make the most of each encounter.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Current update ..Am.workig my charm on a 38 yrs old milf ml now...Prefer milf over syt as former are easier to manage..
I’m sure no ML will be able resist your charm offensive. Looks like another round of free fucks, free meals, free movies & free outings coming your way soon! Looking forward to your story!
Old 15-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
I’m sure no ML will be able resist your charm offensive. Looks like another round of free fucks, free meals, free movies & free outings coming your way soon! Looking forward to your story!
Don't mock at me la..Free bonk and free stay yes..If free meal.means I can be gigolo liao...But once they gt to attached to u also jialat..My relationship with ml.doesnt last more than 6mth coz too mentally draining..

Last edited by Giansex; 15-12-2017 at 08:02 AM. Reason: K
Old 15-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LOL! And you got all the facts wrong, haha! Since when did I say $500 to $700 for overnight?

Let me repost what I said for your benefit
$500 for weekend session.how abt yr last romp with busty where she spend the nite at your hse?
Old 15-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Unfortunately for me, with every one hit, there are at least 4 other misses. Doesn’t come easy most of the time. It’s ok, I just move on & make the most of each encounter.
no need to be so modest lah...lol
Old 15-12-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Sure or not, 6 mths? Someone got 10 year relationship wor, hahaha! Btw, nothing wrong with being gigolo. I’m sure many guys secretly harbour the thought of being one, just that not many qualify. Needs many skills sets & gift of the gab.

Quote:
Don't mock at me la..Free bonk and free stay yes..If free meal.means I can be gigolo liao...But once they gt to attached to u also jialat..My relationship with ml.doesnt last more than 6mth coz too mentally draining..
Quote:
My long time ml for 10yrs..
Wednesday night? Now that you mentioned, I haven’t paid her any outcall fees for that overnight yet. I was rushing to send her back before heading to work yesterday morning. We totally forgot abt it & she didn’t broach the subject subsequently. Thanks for reminding me, lol! I shd pay her as a matter of principle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
$500 for weekend session.how abt yr last romp with busty where she spend the nite at your hse?
Old 15-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

10 years ml.in china so different ma...
Old 15-12-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
Can't see the point of highlighting or pointing out how much you spend whether on MLs or on any one ML. The point is the amount you spend only makes her willing to spend time with you and not necessarily have a good time. I spent far more than what bro GR888 spends on one ml alone but I get only a fraction of the action and none of the chemistry that he manages.

That is why I am jealous. Spending power gets the girl out but doesn't guarantee a good time. I've tested the limits of this theory and I can confidently say that anyone saying money gets you any and every ML probably doesn't have very much to begin with.

Please continue your sharing bro GR888
Old 15-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Can't see the point of highlighting or pointing out how much you spend whether on MLs or on any one ML. The point is the amount you spend only makes her willing to spend time with you and not necessarily have a good time. I spent far more than what bro GR888 spends on one ml alone but I get only a fraction of the action and none of the chemistry that he manages.

That is why I am jealous. Spending power gets the girl out but doesn't guarantee a good time. I've tested the limits of this theory and I can confidently say that anyone saying money gets you any and every ML probably doesn't have very much to begin with.

Please continue your sharing bro GR888
Wow u also another big spender
Old 15-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

It’s Friday! Have a greet bonking weekend fellas! I’m off to meet Busty Bonanza... kena scolding from her this afternoon, haha! Anyway she gets cranky from time to time. All these strong winds making her paranoid & fearful these days.

Old 15-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It’s Friday! Have a greet bonking weekend fellas! I’m off to meet Busty Bonanza... kena scolding from her this afternoon, haha! Anyway she gets cranky from time to time. All these strong winds making her paranoid & fearful these days.

Great Sharing Bro GR888! Please share more.

I am jealous that Bro here is able to go beyond the line of money does not come into the picture.

But true enough, such rare cases does exist!

The MLs want your company more than others as probably to them, they feel such good chemistry is hard to come by. (Chemistry as in connection and mutual feel both physically and mentally)
Old 15-12-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

One of my regular MLs was going back and thought i would give her a good farewell tour of SG and session since she had been working her head out and not getting any rest days.

Thus booked a 4 star cosy place and planned the day program to bring her around to sight-see the famous places.

Followed by a sumptous seafood dinner and straight back for battle!

Had her in various style and positions till both of us we flat on energy! Had total 3 rounds with her before she surrendered and say she was exhausted.

We chatted till both dose off and sent her to the airport the next morning for her flight!

Paid for the standard fee and she only took half as she was really sextisfied and enjoy the day i had planned!
Old 16-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaili View Post
One of my regular MLs was going back and thought i would give her a good farewell tour of SG and session since she had been working her head out and not getting any rest days.

Thus booked a 4 star cosy place and planned the day program to bring her around to sight-see the famous places.

Had her in various style and positions till both of us we flat on energy! Had total 3 rounds with her before she surrendered and say she was exhausted.

We chatted till both dose off and sent her to the airport the next morning for her flight!

Paid for the standard fee and she only took half as she was really sextisfied and enjoy the day i had planned!
Good sharing bro.

Nice, short and sweet to the point.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 16-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great Sharing Bro GR888! Please share more.

I am jealous that Bro here is able to go beyond the line of money does not come into the picture.

But true enough, such rare cases does exist!

The MLs want your company more than others as probably to them, they feel such good chemistry is hard to come by. (Chemistry as in connection and mutual feel both physically and mentally)
Thanks, but i still paid her - $300 for Wednesday overnight & $500 for this weekend. After i shoved the money to her, I put my finger to her lips (upper one, not lower... lol!) to signal to her to just take the money & diam diam. But can see she springing her KC trap liao, haha!

Quote:

Way to go lah! Now my turn to get jealous, hahaha!!! Hmmm... seafood dinner sounds good for tonight!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1