The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Echidna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thrilling affair with Lynn, a married woman 3 years older than me

Lynn is a 36 yos married woman. Though er boobs is small and ass is not perky, but her tall and slim frame still make her body fuckable.

She wanted to have kids for a long time but is unable to (dont know whether problem lies with her or her husband). We get along very well at work and she would tell me her problems.

One day we arranged to have some drinks at a pub after work.After a few rounds, we became touchy to each other. I groped her flatt but firm ass and smell her fragrant hair. Then i told her lets go to some place comfortable, she agreed.

Before we reach the hotel, i wanted to get some condom, but she told me no need. I was surprised. She told me she has difficulties getting pregnant, thus no need to be afraid of fucking raw and creampie her. Thus we proceed to the hotel and began our passionate night.

I had 2 rounds of sex with her. Shooting my full loads of cum into her wet unshaven pussy. Damn shiok fucking a married woman without the worries of her pregnant.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
priceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thrilling affair with Lynn, a married woman 3 years older than me

You are a lucky man.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Any pics of her neh neh & Pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
StarBarks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Any pics of her neh neh & Pussy
It is a recurring fantasy of TS, confirm no pics
Old 14-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

Hello dreamknightz aka pokermon aka Echidna you still having fantasy of bonking other people's wives .
Old 15-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewM00n View Post
Hello dreamknightz aka pokermon aka Echidna you still having fantasy of bonking other people's wives .
At least he is consistent with his fantasy lol
Old 15-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
Pearldragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPearldragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Posters plastered around Punggol expose man who allegedly groped and pestered another man’s wife

December 14, 2017

Posters bearing the image and contact number of a Chinese man who allegedly groped another man’s wife have been spotted at 4 HDB blocks near Punggol Block 274C.

The person who plastered the poster in the area alleges that the man inappropriately groped his friend’s wife when she was drunk, and thereafter pestered her to divorce her husband and be with him. The poster reads:

“This guy is staying at Punggol with his single mother, brother and a young kid.

“He is harassing my friend’s wife. He says he doesn’t love his girlfriend and wants to be with my friend’s wife. He asked her to leave her husband and abandon her kids. His shameless mother even asked my friend’s wife to let her children call her grandmother.

“Everyone, please be careful with your wives as this pervert like to prey on married women with children.”

The Chinese daily has reported that the man pictured in the poster denies the allegations and has since lodged a police complaint over the matter. He is believed to be considering legal action but is reportedly hesitant to do so and have his identity exposed.

http://www.theindependent.sg/posters...her-mans-wife/
Old 16-12-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
blueblackface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblueblackface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all husbands please protect your wives .
Old 16-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
GuoJins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackface View Post
To all husbands please protect your wives .
Yes, please protect .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1