The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Sibei dulan after a session in the west

I felt I got the need to post this. Sibei dulan. I just came out from this joint I always frequent along west coast road. My regular was busy so was assigned to a "new" ML. She's really skinny, got no body and has A cups. I went for an hour but this ML kept asking me to upgrade to P Massage. Never mind, she never even put in effort to massage me. I also saw her using her phone during the session.

She asked me to turn over when there's still 30 mins left on the clock. As expected, she popped the GQ, she tell me HJ $80 and BBBJ $150. Wtf. I told her market rate outside is $50 with autoroam. I rejected her naturally and told her to continue massaging me and I can give her $10 tips at the end. Then her face turned sibei black. She went to the toilet after that for the entire 20 mins. She left me waiting in the room like an idiot. I got fed up, I changed and left the place. I vow I will not try the other MLs even my regular is busy.

Those who want to know who is the ML to avoid can pm me.
Old 13-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jonathanyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sibei dulan after a session in the west

I think I know which one TS is referring to, should be the one opposite a petrol station.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 15
141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
I felt I got the need to post this. Sibei dulan. I just came out from this joint I always frequent along west coast road. My regular was busy so was assigned to a "new" ML. She's really skinny, got no body and has A cups. I went for an hour but this ML kept asking me to upgrade to P Massage. Never mind, she never even put in effort to massage me. I also saw her using her phone during the session.

She asked me to turn over when there's still 30 mins left on the clock. As expected, she popped the GQ, she tell me HJ $80 and BBBJ $150. Wtf. I told her market rate outside is $50 with autoroam. I rejected her naturally and told her to continue massaging me and I can give her $10 tips at the end. Then her face turned sibei black. She went to the toilet after that for the entire 20 mins. She left me waiting in the room like an idiot. I got fed up, I changed and left the place. I vow I will not try the other MLs even my regular is busy.

Believe I know who.. m*** I presume.. tried once but only offered hj and I decide her colleagues are better and more worth returning to... as pretty and much more handful and better at massage
Old 14-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 141tgl View Post
Believe I know who.. m*** I presume.. tried once but only offered hj and I decide her colleagues are better and more worth returning to... as pretty and much more handful and better at massage
Yes bro any other ML is better than her. Period. Her attidude stinks.
Old 14-12-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 13
cartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to behold

I like le*** busty milf, good strength at massage too.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to all

My Favourite girl is still An**, she's a young milf, she's the sort of ML that as long got money can do anything with her.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
playeronfire is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro which mp is this, I want test water. Maybe test the milf bros mention above also
Old 15-12-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Blueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My favourite also An**. But what have you gotten out from her so far? Mine at best only hj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
My Favourite girl is still An**, she's a young milf, she's the sort of ML that as long got money can do anything with her.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

can pm me the location and ml name, will help ts to punish her
Old 15-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
stuntking is Cool - loads of Potential

Brother... Can share the place.. test water see other is ok or not
Old 15-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

who is this ML bro, PM me leh

Quote:

Old 15-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame84 View Post
My favourite also An**. But what have you gotten out from her so far? Mine at best only hj
I'm more fortunate than you, my best I gotten from her is BBBJ. I tried my best to ask for FJ but she said not convinient to do in shop.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Please share which ml and location so we can avoid it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1