The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
OnFM319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to anonymise Phone Number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertson26 View Post
Can buy a second hand phone ?
3rd or 4th hand also can .
Old 15-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertson26 View Post
Can buy a second hand phone ?
Yes. As long as there are no records of your purchase. Best option is to buy off Carousell or something.

Which also goes to say, its safer not to sell your old phone because you'll never know what it will be used for.
Old 23-08-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
2124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
If you guys plan to use a pre-registered SIM, please do not use a phone that you bought legitimately because it can be traced back to you.
When using pre-registered SIM card, how do they trace to you through your legitimate phone?
Old 23-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2124 View Post
When using pre-registered SIM card, how do they trace to you through your legitimate phone?
Through the IMEI number, a unique identification number of sorts for phones. When you first purchased it, from a legitimate source, they would have tagged your ID number to the IMEI number of the phone.

Its how if your phone gets stolen, you can make a police report and they will take your IMEI number and circulate it to second-hand dealers to mark that phone as stolen property. Whoever tries to sell it gets in trouble. Second-hand dealers are supposed to check against a list before they buy in phones…

All these are what can be done. Whether they will take the effort to trace you is another thing all together, really depends on what you've done..
Old 23-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
inflection deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, buy pre-res sim is a way.
Old 23-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strongfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, even if you use a pre-registered sim with a 2nd hand phone bought with cash, you could still be traced.

This is so if you have a main phone - all the authorities need to do is to check the locations/timings which match between your main phone and 2nd phone. The location/timings history will be unique to these 2 phones.

Also, if you sign in to internet services like FB, etc on the 2nd phone, the ip address can be traced to your phone as well. So the authorities just have to force FB to turn over such data and they can identify you.
Old 23-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
healthsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Through the IMEI number, a unique identification number of sorts for phones. When you first purchased it, from a legitimate source, they would have tagged your ID number to the IMEI number of the phone.

Its how if your phone gets stolen, you can make a police report and they will take your IMEI number and circulate it to second-hand dealers to mark that phone as stolen property. Whoever tries to sell it gets in trouble. Second-hand dealers are supposed to check against a list before they buy in phones…

All these are what can be done. Whether they will take the effort to trace you is another thing all together, really depends on what you've done..
Don't think the men in blue can be bothered to check with 2nd hand dealers.
Old 23-08-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

strongfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthsex View Post
Don't think the men in blue can be bothered to check with 2nd hand dealers.
Actually they do, there is a system in place for that. By right, the dealers are supposed to comply.
Old 24-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongfriend View Post
Actually they do, there is a system in place for that. By right, the dealers are supposed to comply.
I think they have a record book to record your particulars of buyers and seller.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 24-08-2018, 03:54 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

When trade in phone to shop, they force you to give your ic. No ic no buy.
When buy new electronic with any payment method, cctv already record your face.
Carouhell also track you when buy anything.

Is this why theives market close down? So that all can be tracked?
Old 24-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro unless the person has any sinister motives using phone, I don't think the authorities will be interested in your contacts or phone used....most prefer using burner card cos they don't want to be disturb by fl or okt..
Old 24-08-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

buy new ph no contract,
At little india, the indian guy also nvr copy yr ic.
Old 24-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

holisti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carosell need user account. Can be tracked

Quote:
Yes. As long as there are no records of your purchase. Best option is to buy off Carousell or something.

Which also goes to say, its safer not to sell your old phone because you'll never know what it will be used for.
Old 24-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
icesauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do they track?

Quote:
Originally Posted by holisti View Post
Carosell need user account. Can be tracked
Old 25-08-2018, 01:36 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

carousell and aliexpress cannot delete messages one lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1