The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
DL380 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Do u consider yourself THE PRIZE to all women of your type?

Are u always very calm, relaxed, self-assured, confident, assertive, bold, yet caring, kind and humble?

Do you hv awesome emotional mastery?

If you answer YES to all the above, you're a prestigious badass gentleman or PBG!

In that case, you will never be insecure or become jealous when your lovers say 有很多人追我...

Because if you do, they will leave you, eventually.

If you're a PBG n if your lover leaves u for a younger, richer, better looking man, it's her BIG loss. Her new man will be an insecure little boy, like 99.9% of men, and sooner or later, she will want to come back to you haha. Don't take her back!! Because you hv many younger n prettier gals of your type lining up for u.

Here is an email from a guru on the subject.

Please Don't Ever Be That Guy

Hey My Friend,

Did you go on that date?

I hope you did.

And if you didn’t get that date, I hope you did your best.

Don’t allow your jealousy to change her mind.

Your Friend,

Sebastian

Bro WB
Bro WB

Great article above. Indeed true that jealousy is no no. Jealousy kills the relationship.

I saw many times how jealousy resulted in many breakouts of relationships. Friends of mine always jealous. I just heard a friend sister get married to ang moh and within 3 weeks the relationship broke. The ang moh guy just too jealous of her talking to other man even in her work.

Myself have fair share of jealousy but luckily I just dun show it. I try to DGAD attitude.

I think self-mastery and abundance mindset is the key.

Just let the gal do what she want.

When she ready to love then she is lovely gal.

Hope I didn't post out of topic.

Hope to read more guidance here.

Cheers.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Suzane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread by Bro WB, support support!
Old 13-12-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
strout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share by bro WB, staying here for more.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

DL380 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Exclusivity is expensive and often not 100% exclusive. Even if the man is two times the "sexiest Man Alive" n a mega movie star like Johnny Depp.

King Fuchai owned the body of Xi Shi for many years, but her heart always belonged to Fan Li. He lost her to him in the end, and he also lost his country, his family and his own life.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Always love your examples above.

Exclusive is always expensive. Having a gf is often costlier than paying for sex.

Hope to read more too.

Keep it coming!!
Old 15-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Stelcich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread. Hoping to read more.

Have a great weekend bro WB.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
usama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

What She Really Wants From You When She’s Upset

Now I know that men are forever expected to be able to fix everything; that broken shelf, the car, the computer… the list is ongoing. And women love that you do this, seriously.

It’s hot when a guy wants to fix the oven himself rather than get someone in.

But there is ONE important time in your relationship when your lady doesn’t WANT you to fix it. When you trying to fix it is only going to make it WORSE.

Have you ever had a woman in your life tell you a problem, then get all mad and upset with you when all you did was try to give her some advice?

Makes absolutely no sense, right!

But here’s the reason behind the madness: what your lady REALLY wants from you when she’s upset and telling you about a problem is NOT your advice on how to fix it, but simply your ACTIVE LISTENING and SUPPORT.

Huh? But if she’s telling me about a problem, doesn’t she want the solution?

Sure, she does want to fix the problem. And she probably even has a good idea of how to do this. But fixing it is not on her mind right now. What she needs to deal with first is the EMOTION that has come along with this problem.

Right now, her negative feelings are the problem.

For example, the anger she feels at being passed over for a promotion at work.

How hurt she feels after a fight with her best friend.

How anxious she feels about a big presentation she has to do.

What she needs is to be able to share these emotions, and make sense of them. Only once she has dealt with her emotions can she go on to find a practical solution to the problem.

What it feels like to her if you try to give advice:

When you jump in and tell her what she needs to do to fix it (no matter how good your intentions are), she feels like you are not actually listening to what she is trying to communicate to you.

She feels angry and frustrated because you are missing the point.

You are trying to tell her how to fix it, while she is trying to tell you about her feelings.

She gets mad and upset because you are acting like she can’t even handle the problem herself.

Wow. Can you see why she gets those claws out now?

What it feels like to her if you just listen and support:

It empowers her when you listen without telling her what she should do, because she is still in control of the situation.

When you just pay attention and listen, she feels heard, loved and cared for, which fuels feelings of closeness towards you.

It may feel like you’re not really helping, and this can be really hard. But know that by not trying to fix it, you are actually helping her the most.

HOW to Actively Listen and Support

If you’re a guy who has always approached problems with a practical, fix-it attitude, then trying to step back and just listen rather than offer a solution may be a real challenge for you.

It may make you feel useless, because you don’t feel like you’re helping, or frustrated, because it seems like her problem could be solved with such a simple answer.

But the key is just to remember that it’s her EMOTIONS that are the problem.

So let’s go through how you listen and attend to these emotions now and ‘fix it’ in a way that you never have before.

1. When your date, girlfriend, or wife approaches you with a problem, give her your full attention. Make eye contact and keep your gaze on her, sit down together if you can, and try to block out any distractions.

2. Let her get it ALL out – allow a short silence if you need to, to make sure she has finished. Try to avoid jumping in too early and cutting her off at all costs.

3. As she is talking, take note of not only the actual problem she is facing, but also what her feelings are about the problem, that she is communicating to you.

Remember back to one of our examples above – “I feel so angry that they gave Sandra the promotion at work over me”.

Here, the PROBLEM is being passed over for a promotion, but her FEELING is anger.

4. The most effective way of making her feel heard and supported is to mirror her emotions back to her.

For example; “I can see how that made you feel really angry”

“I’m sorry that hurt you, babe”.

5. Use touch! Even if she seems really worked up, what she really needs right now is your touch.

Giving her a hug, putting an arm round her shoulder, wrapped your arms around her from behind, kissing her on her forehead, or holding her hand – any of these will help to calm her emotions and make her feel really loved and supported by you.

6. Once you have comforted her and worked through her feelings, you may be able to talk through a solution to the problem together. But just make sure this is initiated by her – she may or may not want to do this.

What if she does ask for my advice?

If she does directly ask for your advice or opinion, help to guide her to come to her own solution. It will still help her to feel better about herself if she feels she was able to come up with a fix, even if it was with your guidance.

At the very least, be gentle and thoughtful about how you come across when giving your advice, rather than just bombarding her with ‘Do this’. For example, you might ask in a questioning way “Hmm… do you think it might help if (fill in your suggestion here)?”

This way, you are offering a suggestion but still asking for her input, which keeps her in control.

So men, resist the urge to fix.

Remember this simple rule: Pay more attention to what she is saying about her FEELINGS than the PROBLEM itself.

And be prepared to become the world’s best boyfriend.

Brooke Ryan
BRO WB

what a fantastic piece of composition above.

this guru is correct to point out when a gal is angry best dun be over smart to do anything stupid.

best is to listen to her nagging.

true that when gal angry never offer any advice.

best to be a listener than adviser.

please keep this thread lively and longer.

Will support you forever.

Cheers!!
Old 15-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
JayChang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went through the few pages of this thread and found it so informative.

Thanks Bro WB, support you always.

Cheers!!!
Old 16-12-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

AMDchip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

These are not my theories. They are the theories of many RS n sex gurus, scientists n medical experts. I merely posted them here n added my personal experiences, both positive n negative.

If their theories are all BS, why don't you enlighten us. Tell us what really works PLEASE.

Please relate you own personal experiences to prove that all their theories are BS.

Talk is cheap. I want evidence.

Would you two great gurus join my outings? I'll pay your expenses, except your tips for the gals.

I suppose you two only get the most beautiful non-WLs FOC, then let me invite both of you to dinner, bring your beautiful GFs n I'll pay all expenses.

It will be my honor. Pls PM me. I hope you two don't charge me like Warren Buffett.

However, I don't believe life is so simple where money can buy everything. NO way, Jose. Why would any gal choose to leave a wealthy man like Johnny Depp? Why? Never mind that he is also a very famous mega movie star n talented musician AND a two times The Sexiest Man Alive.

Some pussies will say no to all the money n treasures in this world. They are like Brutus in Julius Caesar when he said: " I love the name of honor more than I fear death." For such dolls, there are many effective strategies to unlock their pussies...

Let me reiterate: Money may get u most pussies, but it will not help to capture their hearts. Use of excessive money may backfire. I want a doll's pussy n her heart.

You also forgot another big factor: TIME

Searching for the prettiest SYTS/women will take time. Inside n outside KTVs, outside schools, inside shopping malls, road side, libraries, dance classes, gym, carnivals, museums, websites...anytime n anywhere in the world. Even need time to tell many agents n friends what type of gals you want. Many very wealthy men hv very little time.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

I agree with you that all these theories will make sense. Is up to us how to make use of the theories and apply the theories. Some steps may not work but have to try other theories.

Money is important but not everything can be bought. Some gals just refused to be purchased. Some wanted time to look for guy that they preferred.

Everything takes time and may be long time before settle for someone.

Hope Bro can continue to post more for sharing.

Have a great weekend.

Bye.
Old 16-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

ManchesterCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Perhaps you're too nice n you care too much n you're too attached to the outcome.

If you hv the mindset of a prestigious badass gentleman n if you hv awesome emotional mastery, your chances are greatly increased.

Remember this: You're forever the prize n you always assume that all the pretty dolls of your type are greatly attracted to you. And you want their pussies, but you don't need them. They can take it or leave it.

One of our two resident RS n sex gurus calls you ugly just because you hv not been as successful as you want. How could he possibly know that from reading your post n looking at your nick? Is he a psychic? Or is he delusional? I

It's very likely your standards are very high n you don't want to settle or lower ur standards.

From their posts which are very scanty in words, I surmise that they believe only two factors will attract beautiful pussies: A man's money n his good looks. If that were true, why would an old n over-the-hill woman (I consider any woman over the age of 30 as old) leave a wealthy man who is The Sexiest Man Alive?

I'll tell u why. We are most attracted to a doll's looks n figure, whereas dolls are most attracted to a man's behaviour n character traits. And the most attractive masculine trait is a man's emotional n self mastery.

My conclusion: The old woman left her wealthy n "The Sexiest Man Alive" husband because he has zero emotional mastery, period. Same for Elvis Presley n many other clueless n childlike "men." They are not men in my book, just little boys.

Let's talk about the "UGLY" bro, shall we? From reading his posts here n on other threads, I hv to conclude that he is intellectually challenged n I'm being politically correct n very kind here. Not sure if it's congenital or acquired. Could be both nature n nurture? But there is something a lot more troubling n more sinister...which implies a very poor prognosis.

He is "laughing out loud" constantly n inappropriately!

Some of the more common causes: Drug or medication abuse, alcohol intoxication, brain tumor, dementia, pseudobulbar palsy, extreme social anxiety or phobia, temporal lobe injury, major psychosis...

His delusion n inappropriate laughter are suggestive of a major psychosis plus extreme social phobia. But such a man is often very intelligent. I can't explain his low IQ. Brain tumor? Early dementia? Brain trauma? Substance abuse?

My advice is for him to seek immediate medical attention. I never met him, but I do wish him well.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Excellent post above. Each doll is definitely different. I agreed with you that doll is attracted to masculine figure of man. The doll just love to see man with nice shape and sweaty.

There are many men who are actually still childish thinking. They think with their dick instead of head. Some thought that living in high life will get you all the dolls they want. Yes, they may pay to get the body and never their emotional mind.

I love your thread so much that I read this second time round.

So hope you continue to post more.

Have a nice weekend.

Enjoy yourself.
Old 16-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
KobeLakers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support awesome thread by bro WB.

Have a great weekend bro.
Old 16-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
student32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by usama View Post
BRO WB

this guru is correct to point out when a gal is angry best dun be over smart to do anything stupid.

Cheers!!
Fully agreed with that.

Support Bro WB forever too.
Old 17-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!
I like to express my heartfelt gratitude to ALL samsters who hv posted here.
I value each and every post, including negative one.
You make my day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz2 View Post
Bro WB

I re-post your above so that we know what is your preference tastes.

Not sure if you have change for dolls.

Good that you mentioned your criteria for your outing kakis.

Hope you flew in safely and had a good rest.

God bless you.!!
Bro, tks.
My taste is about the same.
I hv eliminated my height requirement if the girl is very pretty/cute, has the right body/limb proportions, slim arms/wrists and has other desirable attributes such as sweet voice, sexy gait, good character and frugality...
The shortest girl I hv kept is 160, my yr 96 LP.
BTW, I go to high end joints a few times a month, but I still go to Peace Centre joints 3 times a week, not necessarily for outings, but for look-see which is FOC.

All bros are encouraged to join me for look-see FOC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigripes View Post
Bro WB

I was reading these few posts just now and found them very interesting. Bro Justime is a master class.

This statement was clear and tell the whole truth.

"I would presume here that you would already know the difference between a wife, girl friend(s) and BY(s) by now so I shall not delve much into this except to underscore the fact that a BY’s time and energy “must” revolve around you. For a price! .... mostly monetary! "

If for me I also like to have a obedient gal but my wild side will tell me to go for a wildhorse gal.

Please keep up your posts and I shall contribute whenever possible.

Have a good Sunday evening.

Cheers!!
Yes, bro Justime is a grand master. he is just too busy to contribute regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duoc View Post
Bro WB

I enjoyed the post above and many more in your prestigious thread.

This (my) girl is different.

The above statement I heard countless times from my close friend.

But YOUR girl, no matter how beautiful, sexy n perfect YOU think she is now, will get old, ugly, sick n die. Her beauty n uniqueness are temporary n illusional, at best.

This statement above is also true. All gals get old and those working night life aged doubly fast.

The value of pussies increased the moment land in Changi airport. Wonderall these gals think big with their stupid pussies.

Hope to learn more here.

Please continue to post
Bro, tks.

If a man believes his girl is special, his previously masculine behaviour changes. He begins to value her and care for her too much. He is now afraid of losing her. He has lost his power and dignity...
It's what every girl/woman consciously wants her man to behave. But, ironically, it's the beginning of the end for the relationship.
The reason? Her subconscious mind or primitive brain will begin to despise his new "less masculine and less dominant" behaviour.

[/SIZE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inteli7 View Post
Bro WB

You have a very good and popular thread here.

I wanted to comment above. Many of us guys will feel that we can never ask for sate with beautiful hot gals. In our mind we wanted to ask but chicken out.

The reality was the gal also trying to choose us. So is the same game. If she is attached then her bf will be around and sureno guys will try to ask for date.

A friend of mine who may have read your thread or some books have plenty of ways to ask for date. One was meet the gal when she go toilet. Or slip a pc of paper in her hands when her bf not around.

It is true that often the gal loss if she did not choose you.

Hope to read more of your masterpiece here.

So jeep the up with the effort of updating this thread.

Have a great day!!
Bro,
Rejections are great! It's only temporary. All my long term LPs rejected me initially. Some repeatedly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL380 View Post
Bro WB

Great article above. Indeed true that jealousy is no no. Jealousy kills the relationship.

I saw many times how jealousy resulted in many breakouts of relationships. Friends of mine always jealous. I just heard a friend sister get married to ang moh and within 3 weeks the relationship broke. The ang moh guy just too jealous of her talking to other man even in her work.

Myself have fair share of jealousy but luckily I just dun show it. I try to DGAD attitude.

I think self-mastery and abundance mindset is the key.

Just let the gal do what she want.

When she ready to love then she is lovely gal.

Hope I didn't post out of topic.

Hope to read more guidance here.

Cheers.
Bro,
Jealousy is a sign of profound insecurity and neediness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL380 View Post
Bro WB

Always love your examples above.

Exclusive is always expensive. Having a gf is often costlier than paying for sex.

Hope to read more too.

Keep it coming!!
Bro,
A wife is usually the most expensive. Next is a long term LP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usama View Post
BRO WB

Cheers!!
Bro,
Tks for posting this. A great piece of advice. Something I hv forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDchip View Post
Bro WB,

I agree with you that all these theories will make sense. Is up to us how to make use of the theories and apply the theories. Some steps may not work but have to try other theories.

Money is important but not everything can be bought. Some gals just refused to be purchased. Some wanted time to look for guy that they preferred.

Everything takes time and may be long time before settle for someone.

Hope Bro can continue to post more for sharing.

Have a great weekend.

Bye.
Bro, tks.
My offer for these phantom gurus has no expiration date.
If anyone has a better relationship or sex advice, state it clearly here. Pls back up w/ evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManchesterCity View Post
Bro WB

Excellent post above. Each doll is definitely different. I agreed with you that doll is attracted to masculine figure of man. The doll just love to see man with nice shape and sweaty.

There are many men who are actually still childish thinking. They think with their dick instead of head. Some thought that living in high life will get you all the dolls they want. Yes, they may pay to get the body and never their emotional mind.

I love your thread so much that I read this second time round.

So hope you continue to post more.

Have a nice weekend.

Enjoy yourself.
Bro,
Tks for your post.
Never be too attached to a girl or to any outcome in life.
Practice "indifference mastery."
You will glide through life smoothly, effortlessly, successfully and happily.

Cheers to everyone!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-12-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

gana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm always n forever mode one. When I meet a gal I like to up, I'll whisper to her exactly what is in my mind asap. I'm radically honest, direct n upfront. If I want to up her tmr, I'll say so. If I find her sexy, I'll explain to her why. Must point out some of her flaws too...

If you're always brutally honest w/ a gal, she will find you more trustworthy, more genuine, more attractive, more masculine n less manipulative than a wussy "nice guy" who tries to flatter or suck up to her in order to get into her pants.

I was mode one w/ the two old singers the other day. One said I was very cute n the other said she would go to dinner w/ me FOC, but she would need to return to Lido by 8:30PM. I may not hv time for them.

Always have the abundance mindset n be mode one. Most importantly, you must possess formidable emotional mastery like a zen master.

Be very calm, relaxed, happy n self-assured whether your dream gal has just agreed to be your lover or just flatly rejected you. You feel exactly the same n you're totally detached to the outcome. She rejects u because she is not wise enough n well informed enough 还不开窍 to recognize your value, you must give the hapless gal more time to recognize u as the prize.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB - I love your style and positive attitude. BTW, nice thread here.

I agreed that if like a gal best to tell her what you want to do. This is best done without wasting time. Always practise mode one.

Love it when you say be calm and relax even if she accepted or rejected you.

So much to learn here and thanks for the effort.

Please continue to post more.

Be happy and have a great day!!
Old 18-12-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster

ManchesterCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tks for your post.
Never be too attached to a girl or to any outcome in life.
Practice "indifference mastery."
You will glide through life smoothly, effortlessly, successfully and happily.

Cheers to everyone!
Bro WB
Bro

Many thanks for the reply. I have not come to your level or any guru level. Think I need more years.

Anyway thanks for the great advice.

Cheers.
Old 18-12-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

usama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,
Tks for posting this. A great piece of advice. Something I hv forgotten.

Cheers to everyone!
Bro WB
I thought I was the student and you are the guru. Thanks for the reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1