The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 26-06-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I tot anja still in this line? Just that she dont host anymore. Sad
Old 26-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Hmmm... wonder where us luna and anja now.

Maybe they are blissfully married. Thus leaving the industry.
Anya is happily in a relationship but is not married and is still in the business.
http://mistress-anja.tumblr.com
Old 26-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
I tot anja still in this line? Just that she dont host anymore. Sad
Yeah she doesn't host anymore and I notice her rates are double from when she started a few years ago. Very sad for us
Old 27-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crusadder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will like to post a review on a session I had with Goddess Xenia.

I am relatively new to the scene of BDSM but was deeply captivated by the photos posted by the Goddess. As such i decided to take the dive and book a session with her. Our pre-session chat went well as she was understanding towards my needs(more of a guy yearning humiliation and a foot fetish rather than the hardcore SM type) and took her time to address my concerns.

The session also went well as she was creative yet maintaining the stern demeanour of a domme. Our session included foot worship and sph and my fantasy suddenly became a reality. I think overall the session went well as the Goddess was mindful of my limitations yet push me beyond my boundaries.

The post session chat was great too as Goddess became a friend whom share her deep insights of the world of BDSM.
Old 29-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros here got Prc Mistress Yezi's contact? Wechat or qq or anything please pm me...... thanks

(she was active last year, 2015)
Old 29-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Even now a lifestyle fetish is dominated by foreigners. Haiis.

Singapore is done..
Old 02-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing , do u mind sharing more in depth like what went in the session , finished with footjob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusadder View Post
I will like to post a review on a session I had with Goddess Xenia.

I am relatively new to the scene of BDSM but was deeply captivated by the photos posted by the Goddess. As such i decided to take the dive and book a session with her. Our pre-session chat went well as she was understanding towards my needs(more of a guy yearning humiliation and a foot fetish rather than the hardcore SM type) and took her time to address my concerns.

The session also went well as she was creative yet maintaining the stern demeanour of a domme. Our session included foot worship and sph and my fantasy suddenly became a reality. I think overall the session went well as the Goddess was mindful of my limitations yet push me beyond my boundaries.

The post session chat was great too as Goddess became a friend whom share her deep insights of the world of BDSM.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

subbkim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Goddess Xenia few days ago.

When i first saw her i was marveled at her beauty, Goddess Xenia was stunningly beautiful, she was wearing a red coat and black heels ! The session started with some foot worship and face slapping which she slapped even harder if you avoided her slaps. She then took off her red coat and inside was a bright red corset with red panties which made me sooo turned on, really like Goddess ! You could tell she takes really good care of herself with medi/pedicures and moisturizer with really fair skin and her feet smell amazing. I was then restrained and blindfolded while Goddess Xenia started pouring hot wax on my body. Could tell she was really enjoying seeing me in pain by her laughter and voice.

Well i wont give full details of the session , you'll have to book her to find out which i highly recommend (you'll be missing out if you don't) !

All i can say is the session was like a dream come through ! She is classy and gorgeous with perfect feet and also a perfectionist which puts in a lot of thought into the session to ensure that it is worthwhile.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

kalautanak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey fetishists. Just conducting an interest check. Any other wrestling and scissor fans here? As shown in the websites below. Hard to find girls/mistresses here in SG who caters to such fetishes. Please do PM me or share if any of you have had better luck. Cheers!

http://www.scissorvixens.com/
http://scissorfoxes.com/
Old 05-07-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
realise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress Luna probably?
#1 source for Rappelz Rupees / Gold
- Fast Delivery
- Safe
- Best Rupee seller website

http://www.rupeeseller.com/
Old 05-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had a double domme session last week with mistress candy and princess Yura (yes she's back!)

Once they got in the room, Yura and candy went to get changed into their dress and I was then made to strip naked and kneel down.

Yura then made me crawl over to worship her heels. And remove them with my mouth. After that was foot worship where I was forced to lick both their feet while they laughed happily.

Next I was being punished by being forced to suck a dildo stuck to the floor. Yura kept stepping on my head to make to suck it deep while candy snuck behind me and kicked my balls. Utter humiliation as it was the first time I gotten kicked in the balls with a cock in my mouth. Her kicks were hard and soon o was cuffed with a panty stuffed into my mouth, and candy made me kneel down with my ass high in the sky, and she again delivered hard kicks to my poor balls.

Yura then wanted to humiliate me further by making me try to reach for her fingers with my cock. It must have looked so stupid then. Finally , I was made to lay on the ground while Yura trampled me and placed her foot on my face and candy was teasing the hell out of my cock and balls when suddenly I came all over myself in front of two sexy and mean ladies. The feeling was real and humiliating. I felt like a loser and a wimp in front of these gals.

Just a recap, candy is 24 while Yura is 23, both local Chinese slim and petite. Yura is really light cos I didn't feel anythign when she trampled me lol.

Yura can be contacted thru email at [email protected]
Candy can be contacted thru her friend [email protected]

From what I heard they do single or double dommes so yea. Hope u like my post !
Old 05-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Just had a double domme session last week with mistress candy and princess Yura (yes she's back!)

You da man. Keep recruiting 'em!
Old 06-07-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yahiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think these local Doms are charging way too much. On average their rate is 250 per hr excluding room that adds up to 300 per hr (used to be 200). Mistress Anya quote me 500 per hr... Really want to try their service but price is way out of my budget. Kinda missed mistress keiko but too bad she has relocated. I'll rather engage a prc dom at half the price for the same duration. Current best choice would probably be an er or snow. I'm still looking for other prc mls' that do provide sm. Hehe
Old 06-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had a very intense session with Mistress Sayoko yesterday afternoon . I would say it's 2 intense session. Make an appointment with her at 2.30pm and thought since I am early just park at Bugis and take a train in to her hotel as the last time I saw her the car park charges is insane inside cbd .
FF~~~>>> reach her place 3 pm and saw she message me asking where am I . Go ip her room and make some small talks and start the wine enema with cold sprite . She really shove the tube in deep as can see some chocolate when she remove the tube after she let in all the water . Then the usual face sitting started and the torture of my nipples start as I know it's time to relax n 'enjoy ' the torturing .

Very soon my head was buzzing from the effect of the wine in my ass and I start to feel happy and in a helpless state when she do the things and feed me pprs. After a while I was ask to go clean up my ass as the fisting is on the next Manu . She had me in doggie style and start examine my ass to see if it is throughly clean as she mumbles words like I am an ass slut and I am really clean and waiting for her fist as she goes on to probe in more and more fingers and exerting more strength on my asshole . I feel her hand and is so big like an intruder trying to force and intrude into my ass mercylessly I took some poppers and soon I was opening up and her hand just got past the sprinter and slides in to where it should belong and I am in estasy with my head buzzing and her hands moving and exploring inside me like it has its own life with my both twitching and groaning in estasy . I think it was so intense I could passout with that amount of pleasure present at that moment when I felt like I was floating in no mans land . Seems like another realm .

After she had enough with my ass, she slowly pulled her hand out and I just fall flat on the bed the moment her knuckle exit my loosen sprinter . I was spent!

She ask me to lay back and relax for a while ---> TBC

Last edited by raygoat; 07-07-2016 at 12:16 AM.
Old 08-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalautanak View Post
Hey fetishists. Just conducting an interest check. Any other wrestling and scissor fans here? As shown in the websites below. Hard to find girls/mistresses here in SG who caters to such fetishes. Please do PM me or share if any of you have had better luck. Cheers!

http://www.scissorvixens.com/
http://scissorfoxes.com/
I am a fan too! Please share with me what you have. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1