The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Armour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

tinklerbell staff at marina square..
syt wearing a low cut tight fitting blouse with her cleavage exposed..
Old 12-05-2008, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

bugis junctin basement...optival shop near the escaltor
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 12-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 19
malcom369 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermalcom369 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was w my gf at bugis street during a recent Sat and we were window shopping in those small retail shops often manned by cute SYTs. My gf was looking at some clothes on the rack and as you know these shops are pretty small and cramped so often their changing rooms are just a curtain over a corner at the back.

So happens when my gf was busy looking at clothes, 2 Jap tourists were at the changing corner. One of them was inside the room trying the exact dress my gf was mulling at. Her frd was outside busy getting new samples for her to try and I was drinking a cup of sugarcane juice when I happened to see that girl opening the curtain slightly to talk to her frd outside.

My eyeballss nearly dropped out and I nearly choked on my straw when I saw her naked chest up wearing a nice beige bra. She was just standing there for a full 20-30 seconds, her breasts in full public view as she was instructing her friend to get another piece for her.

And I was the only one who saw it. Die cock stand also happy. Finally she noticed me and REALISED she was exposed and she quickly hid behind the curtain again. I act blur pretend never see and act cool as I help my gf choose the same piece she was trying.

Eventually she came out and although i act blur I can see she was blushing but her breasts were OMG filling out and bursting from the dress. They paid up and left but I spied her looking at me and smiled before leaving and I was like OMG, I think she goddamn fancied me (Luckily i was in my best look that day) and if my gf was not here.... I would have chased and introed myself and get her contact...

Who knows, I may make her trip to SG a memorable one...
Old 12-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
drach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw her too yesterday, black blouse right? tall and pretty as well, just wondering if i can go back and ask for her #? but i'm just a tourist here, can you guys help me out? thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armour View Post
tinklerbell staff at marina square..
syt wearing a low cut tight fitting blouse with her cleavage exposed..
Old 12-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcom369 View Post
was w my gf at bugis street during a recent Sat and we were window shopping in those small retail shops often manned by cute SYTs. My gf was looking at some clothes on the rack and as you know these shops are pretty small and cramped so often their changing rooms are just a curtain over a corner at the back.

So happens when my gf was busy looking at clothes, 2 Jap tourists were at the changing corner. One of them was inside the room trying the exact dress my gf was mulling at. Her frd was outside busy getting new samples for her to try and I was drinking a cup of sugarcane juice when I happened to see that girl opening the curtain slightly to talk to her frd outside.

My eyeballss nearly dropped out and I nearly choked on my straw when I saw her naked chest up wearing a nice beige bra. She was just standing there for a full 20-30 seconds, her breasts in full public view as she was instructing her friend to get another piece for her.

And I was the only one who saw it. Die cock stand also happy. Finally she noticed me and REALISED she was exposed and she quickly hid behind the curtain again. I act blur pretend never see and act cool as I help my gf choose the same piece she was trying.

Eventually she came out and although i act blur I can see she was blushing but her breasts were OMG filling out and bursting from the dress. They paid up and left but I spied her looking at me and smiled before leaving and I was like OMG, I think she goddamn fancied me (Luckily i was in my best look that day) and if my gf was not here.... I would have chased and introed myself and get her contact...

Who knows, I may make her trip to SG a memorable one...
ermm...not wanting to be a spoil sport but if your gf not there do u think u will have the chance to step into the shop?kekekeke
Old 13-05-2008, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Armour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drach View Post
saw her too yesterday, black blouse right? tall and pretty as well, just wondering if i can go back and ask for her #? but i'm just a tourist here, can you guys help me out? thanks.
yup...that's her...
Old 14-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcom369 View Post
there was once when i was with my gf at far east basement shopping for some dress. there are 2 fitting rooms and my gf went into the inner 1 to try her dress. then came a syt. damm pretty and cute. she was wearing a jean and t-shirt. didn't reveal much flesh. she was looking for some dress too and try in the fitting room next to my gf.
at first, her curtains were closed tightly and not even a fly can go in. she changed into a almost bare-back dress and came out to show her female frd. the front didn't reveal much but from her back cannot see any bra. at this time there was another guy with his gf looking in the shop and he was staring at her. the syt knew and went in change back. maybe because she scare the guy can see so she pull the curtain more towards the outside facing the guy making sure no gaps. as i was at the inner fitting room, there was a gap created!!!
the gap was not big but i have a very clear view of her back and her front (mirror). she pull up her dress and i was in paradise. she was only in her pink panty and i can see her boobs and pink nipples. at least b-cup. it was 30 sec before my gf came out. will never forget that moment.
Old 14-05-2008, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Was hunting for a vibrator for my gf on monday at this sex shop at lucky chinatown (facing the main road and near the western union, some of you should know which by now). sales assistant was a bit meaty but had a delicious rack with a nice little tattoo on the left tit. Was a turn on to hear her describe how to use the vibrator, which were her favourites and her recommendations for bedroom fun
Old 14-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
mastereign is a Helpful and Caring Samstermastereign is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bugis BHG level 3, cashier .
She is a SYT with at least a D cup. The counter is near the bag section. I everyday pretend to walk by her a few time by to bio her longkang.
Old 14-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Multi-Sexfx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the busty sg gals i see are either plump or fat type, very few are slim type and busty
Old 14-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Bugis area have many syt to beo..A good spot especially weekend...
Old 14-05-2008, 10:33 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap26 View Post
Bugis area have many syt to beo..A good spot especially weekend...
Not only weekends BUT also lunch time when some of the gals are having lunch at the foodcourt .
Old 15-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Not only weekends BUT also lunch time when some of the gals are having lunch at the foodcourt .

Ya it usually filled with many ppl...
Old 15-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1155 / Power: 22
Keng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud ofKeng has much to be proud of

Nice topic...I believe work place is the most common place for these daily sightings as you are familiar with the pple and surroundings...

For myself, I always like to walk past the cubicle of this lady...Her dressings is those LOW cut blouse that shows half her creamy breasts and a deep cleverage...Yip, Mei-Ym...how I want to hold these and suckle them.......

Man, I need to go and 'see' her again...

Cheers,
Old 15-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
highrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bras Besah Complex, where they have the Art shop, book stores and music shops. Go there on weekdays afternoon, many SYT around, very young ones and foreigners as well. I think they are from the nearby art school and commercial courses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1