The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Matters not the race, but her attitute and looks. After all, your dick can't tell the difference anyway between different race pussy.
Totally agreed! all the hole are same. at geylang thai girl are the best. even i'm at KTV, i only prefer good attitude girl, like Vietnamese or thai only, never want PRC. this only my personal opinion.

Please correct me, if i said anything wrong.
Old 15-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
happiz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

L8H34G3

boobs:C (i guess)
look: 8
body: 8 (tiny & slim)
bj: 10 (based on my experience)
fj: 7.5 (no fault on her; too powerful bj and nearly shoot during bj, so fj not last long)
attitude: 8
service: 8
RTF: yes

the best bj I've experienced in GL. nearly shoot during her mouth action. great skill!
Old 15-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
happiz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Totally agreed! all the hole are same. at geylang thai girl are the best. even i'm at KTV, i only prefer good attitude girl, like Vietnamese or thai only, never want PRC. this only my personal opinion.

Please correct me, if i said anything wrong.
agreed. thai gals are great. personally i've tasted PRC, thai, indonesian and western. thai and western are the best among the four.

blonde hair and western face make me horny and i love their boobs and butt. the downside is the weight. they seems too heavy for me to lift up (among my encounters, maybe the pricier gals could be slimmer)

thai gals are with the best service attitude. and the body is slim and tiny that i like. the more important is the price factor. compared to western, they are more value for money.
Old 15-10-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiz View Post
thai gals are with the best service attitude. and the body is slim and tiny that i like. the more important is the price factor. compared to western, they are more value for money.
The good thing about Thai girls ( and presumably Viet girls, but I've not tried Viet yet ) are that many come from the poor countryside, where the mostly vege and low fat diet gives them very slender and tight bodies. Very flat tummies with no tyres at all makes for a very erotic cowgirl and missionary. Combine that with big natural boobs, low price, and its va-va-voom !
Old 16-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiz View Post
agreed. thai gals are great. personally i've tasted PRC, thai, indonesian and western. thai and western are the best among the four.

blonde hair and western face make me horny and i love their boobs and butt. the downside is the weight. they seems too heavy for me to lift up (among my encounters, maybe the pricier gals could be slimmer)

Totally agree with you guys. The thai are really value for money and if you can speak some simple Thai the whole scenario changed. They can be damn jovial. In fact, the Cat50 are sometime so much better than those FL provided by some scruplous OKT. In GL you get what you see, but FL you dont get what you see. Those stunning picture posted on their webpage are really deceiving.
Old 17-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hongkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

L8H66CG80

Coco is perhaps one of the gems in geylang. seriously.

Craving for some love and the feel of a woman's body, I went straight to geylang yesterday night. After some research, i decided on the legendary coco who had so much compliments. Boy was I glad I made the right choice. Went in and okt told me she had a customer so i waited for about 15mins. Saw g18 as well and i remembered her being popular, but she din look very happy, oh well.

when i went in to meet coco, i was simply amazed by her charm. she was sweet, young and her english is awesome! that made me connect to her more. She then told me that back in thailand, she was actually studying in university (wow). the procedures were standard and we grinded each other in the shower. with soapy figures, we rubbed against each other and my didi was ram rod straight.

we then proceeded to the blowjob which was strong and yet not painful. really stimulating. the way she licked and suck my balls just made me feel all the more high. with frenching int he midst of all the action, we proceeded to the intercourse.

although we kept in 2 positions, i was very much satisfied. it was the way she looked at me (plus the easy conversation in english) and the way she screamed. It sounded fake at times but it made me all the more horny. I cummed and we hugged each other. we teased each other as though we have met for ages before. true enough, she may not have been 110% in providing sexual services but the fact is the whole package of herself, her attitude made this one of the top experience i had in geylang.

guys, her last day of work is december 15 so catch her when you can. I'm gna save money and book her for overnight real soon. fantastic stuff

Name: Coco
Boobs:A
Look: 7 (cheery)
Body: 7 (petite and proportionate)
Bj: 8
Fj: 8
Frenching: Allowed
Attitude: 9
Service: 9
GFE: 9
RTF: yes
Old 20-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

L8H66Ag19

Last saturday night. Couldnt get hold of any PRC FLs and most of them over at K area. Happened to be around Geyland area. This is my 3 RTF..

Name: Pooh
Looks: 8/10
Body: Good
Boobs: 34C
Body Massage: Fantastic! (This is the main highlight. Look at my sig. As usual she would pour some oil onto your body and she will massage you with her 34C boobs. Wooooo)
French: Didnt try
BBBJ: Yes, but I opted for BJ
FJ: None (More interested in BOOB MASSAGES and BJ)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Yes, no doubt about it.

I must say Pooh is a very cheerful girl. Smile all the way. Beware KC trap. And she speaks English too.

Thank you
Old 25-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lost_trans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The good thing about Thai girls ( and presumably Viet girls, but I've not tried Viet yet ) are that many come from the poor countryside, where the mostly vege and low fat diet gives them very slender and tight bodies. Very flat tummies with no tyres at all makes for a very erotic cowgirl and missionary. Combine that with big natural boobs, low price, and its va-va-voom !
Totally agree. Thais have the best attitude, whilst viets are much more accomodating in terms of timing and price. I had not received a single good session with PRCs, totally gave up. Maybe I'm not PRCs' dish. Personal experience.
Old 28-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
littlesexmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

L8H66Ag19
Tried her on 26/10/2009 at 1445hrs.Tank was full of gls.

Name: Pooh
Looks: 8/10
Body: Good
Boobs: 34C But fake and hard
Body Massage: Fantastic! ( she would pour some oil onto your body and she will massage you with her 34C boobs. )
French: Didnt try
BBBJ: No,first encounter
FJ: Ok.quite coordinate
GFE: 8/10
RTF: No,dislike gal with fake boobs

A very cheerful girl. Smile all the way. she speaks English too.
Old 28-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks tenqulia for the positive feedback...

hongkee ur FR is awesome...

peanut123 how come u always commenting? nv see u post FRs recently?
Old 28-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
thanks tenqulia for the positive feedback...

hongkee ur FR is awesome...

peanut123 how come u always commenting? nv see u post FRs recently?
Forums are meant for exchanging opinions and FRs. Commenting is exchange of opinion lor.

As for FR, did some WL, but not busty or good, so dun feel like writing a FR. But maybe I will write 1, so that bros can avoid the not-so-good ones.

Those good ones I RTF already got prev FR, no need to repost again.
Old 28-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

Wh10g10 fr

Girl Number : WH10G10
Name : Dao
Looks : Quite cute and smiley in tank.
Body : Very slim and tight. Petite. Dark skin, so not my cup of tea. I prefer fair skin.

Boobs : Bcups. Looks busty in tank, but turns out quite small. Firm. Small dark, hard nipples.
Service : Friendly, but inexperienced. Only 1 month in Sg.
Shower : SOP
Catbath : Below average. Very inexperienced, seems unsure of what to do.
BJ : Below average.
FJ : Average. Accomodating, very tight but very dry pussy. Had to add more and more KY, and yet still felt dry. So ask for HJ instead.
HJ : Good. Light and gentle, the way I like it.
Language : English.
Room : Very spartan, since she's just arrived.
RTF : No
Old 28-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

Re: Wh10g10 fr

Oops, should have been WH43G10, not WH10G10. Sorry for the error.

Quote:
Girl Number : WH10G10
Name : Dao
Looks : Quite cute and smiley in tank.
Body : Very slim and tight. Petite. Dark skin, so not my cup of tea. I prefer fair skin.

Boobs : Bcups. Looks busty in tank, but turns out quite small. Firm. Small dark, hard nipples.
Service : Friendly, but inexperienced. Only 1 month in Sg.
Catbath : Below average. Very inexperienced, seems unsure of what to do.
BJ : Below average.
FJ : Average. Accomodating, very tight but very dry pussy. Had to add more and more KY, and yet still felt dry. So ask for HJ instead.
HJ : Good. Light and gentle, the way I like it.
Language : English.
Room : Very spartan, since she's just arrived.
RTF : No
Old 28-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
gooner_gunner is Cool - loads of Potential

hi

new to here, contribute some, most of the time i go HC, but when V M lows, go GL. Here is my FR. (this is the one and only gal i look for whenever i go)

L18H38G88

Name : Eve
Looks : good looking but a bit short.
Qualification : Uni Grad
Body : slim
Boobs : C or D cup. Very nice
Service : 8/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Language : English
RTF : YEAH
Old 28-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Samster

Is the house and girl number L18H38G88 correct ? I tried G88 a few months ago and she was named Nemo, aged 30, with fake hard tits. So, either the girl changed, your girl number is incorrect, or I noted the wrong girl number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooner_gunner View Post
hi

new to here, contribute some, most of the time i go HC, but when V M lows, go GL. Here is my FR. (this is the one and only gal i look for whenever i go)

L18H38G88

Name : Eve
Looks : good looking but a bit short.
Qualification : Uni Grad
Body : slim
Boobs : C or D cup. Very nice
Service : 8/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Language : English
RTF : YEAH