The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
xangga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to go after shy introvert girls and know if they are interested in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgCheeBye View Post
Most real girls whether introvert or extrovert will look for guy who can give her a sense of security ; warmth ; loving ; caring ; manly and most important to provide her with the material needs that she yearns .
Fully agreed .
Old 22-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The girl does not need to reassure the man how important he is? Are you aware that AWARE wants to put an end to gender discrimination.
Whenever possible, I try to be the person wearing the pants in a relationship. To lead in a fair manner. I know I am important to her from her reciprocity/reaction/acceptance to and of my reassurance. A relationship should not be a zero sum game.

I don't really know what AWARE is advocating but I believe not all ladies want to end gender discrimination. Many ladies are happy to feel protected by the men in their lives.
Old 23-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Whenever possible, I try to be the person wearing the pants in a relationship. To lead in a fair manner. I know I am important to her from her reciprocity/reaction/acceptance to and of my reassurance. A relationship should not be a zero sum game.

I don't really know what AWARE is advocating but I believe not all ladies want to end gender discrimination. Many ladies are happy to feel protected by the men in their lives.
Nowadays it's the men that need protecting. Vicious women are destroying the lives of men at an alarming rate.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-06-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

TS, my 2 cents would be. Start by being a friend, as in a genuine friend withouth thinking of bonking. Once you establish that, starting a (possible) relationship would be much easier.
Old 27-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
Going after shy introvert girls are more difficult. ANy bros can advise?
How to know if they are interested in you?
Tell her your nick in sammyboy so she can read the history of threads you started and the questions you asked.

If she interested she will PM your sbf nick.
Old 27-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The girl does not need to reassure the man how important he is? Are you aware that AWARE wants to put an end to gender discrimination.
AWARE are in disillusion and self denial.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1