The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2018, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Soberer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Serious question (scared)

Hey guys, im new here and heres the story.

Recently, i had raw sex with a thai fl (unloaded inside her).
I know this is really stupid and i just let temptation took over me, i asked if she goes to check ups and if she is on the pill, she said yes. (I saw the oral contraceptives on the table). She says she has only been to sg for 5 days and is going back soon.

2 questions:

I read that for birth control pills to work, they have to be taken atleast 7 days straight before sex for it to be effective against pregnancy. The problem is that she is only here for 5 days, im scarec that she might get preggy. And what happens to me if she really got pregnant?

What are my chances of getting a disease? She claims that she days 10 customers over the duration of 5 days and i was the only one who did raw with her, she claims that she had gone for check ups before. Should i get tested?

Please help out guys, im really scared and it is too late to regret now, and yes i can only blame it on my stupidity to let a moment of shiokness take over.
Thanks.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:01 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serious question (scared)

a whore would not want your baby, so u dont have to worry abt that part.

however you have put yourself in the mid-high risk category of getting something really nasty.. i will be very worried if i were you and would even consider the PEP option... a test is a must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soberer View Post

I know this is really stupid and i just let temptation took over me, i asked if she goes to check ups and if she is on the pill, she said yes. (I saw the oral contraceptives on the table). She says she has only been to sg for 5 days and is going back soon.

2 questions:

I read that for birth control pills to work, they have to be taken atleast 7 days straight before sex for it to be effective against pregnancy. The problem is that she is only here for 5 days, im scarec that she might get preggy. And what happens to me if she really got pregnant?

What are my chances of getting a disease? She claims that she days 10 customers over the duration of 5 days and i was the only one who did raw with her, she claims that she had gone for check ups before. Should i get tested?

Please help out guys, im really scared and it is too late to regret now, and yes i can only blame it on my stupidity to let a moment of shiokness take over.
Thanks.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

a FL wants only $, not babies.
u better get yourself checked since u did raw.

protect yourself first
Old 08-01-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

2 questions:

Thanks.
Never raw with someone you dont know. Only raw with someone you know dearly...
Old 09-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

You would never notice anything for a few months but once you got sytoms on red spots kind of rash on either of your body parts then you will be need to worry.
But still in the early stage the doctor can't do any result for you as of you having any STDs virus yet in the first few months..
So if if you got a fever or sore throat in the 1st or 2nd month which won't recover then you better go for a checkup as might be the virus hit up your immune system that won't get you heal..
Normal fever or sore will recover back by weeks and not months fyi..
Old 15-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
u better get yourself checked since u did raw
Agreed as well, i think that would be the best course of action for TS currently
Old 16-01-2018, 07:30 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

this is not true. you dont need to wait for a few months before u proceed to do a std test..

check out the std window period here.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...1&postcount=19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
But still in the early stage the doctor can't do any result for you as of you having any STDs virus yet in the first few months....

Old 16-01-2018, 10:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
You would never notice anything for a few months but once you got sytoms on red spots kind of rash on either of your body parts then you will be need to worry.
But still in the early stage the doctor can't do any result for you as of you having any STDs virus yet in the first few months..
So if if you got a fever or sore throat in the 1st or 2nd month which won't recover then you better go for a checkup as might be the virus hit up your immune system that won't get you heal..
Normal fever or sore will recover back by weeks and not months fyi..
If you don't know what you're talking about it would be best if you remained silent.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-01-2018, 10:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What are my chances of getting a disease? She claims that she days 10 customers over the duration of 5 days and i was the only one who did raw with her,
I know who you are talking about because by some strange coincidence I fucked the same girl without protection.

Damned that's what she told me too after my raw session with her. I guess she told the other 8 guys the same thing.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-01-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

damn it... she told me told the same story after i raw her too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Damned that's what she told me too after my raw session with her. I guess she told the other 8 guys the same thing.
Old 17-01-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

If condom slip out during sex, is another issue .
But if she provides raw directly,have to take note already.
Old 17-01-2018, 07:57 AM

it is not just the rawing part.... if he is worried abt the pregnancy part then he probably "cum in pussy" too.. that increases the risk..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
If condom slip out during sex, is another issue .
But if she provides raw directly,have to take note already.

Old 17-01-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

TS, how you know the pill is for anti pregnant huh?
Seriously, If I see pills in a FL room, would probably go for a HJ or totally skip.
I respect your got balls attitude to trust a FL...

Anyhow, what she said might be true... So please just don't worry
Kena STD also must have certain swayness

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 17-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

TS Just go get checked. dun be afraid. it needs to be done
Old 20-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
talkingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kumlan to the max.
Advert Space Available