The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheating Wives

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 20-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Regarding the bald pussy and a triangle patch, she flash that time she shave, later she keep one sexy patch mah. lol.

Previously...Josh proceed to power fuck her like a raging animal, slamming his dick to the max and savor this hot milf anyway he please.

"Now if your husband is here, what you would say to him?"

"Sorry dear... but he fuck better than you..."

"Oh my god... stop please... people might see us....", Erica say stop but her body stay still and totally feeling that raging cock in and out of her. A pace that Jim cannot match during their love making.

"Oh yeah? You want to stop? then why is your pussy so wet Erica? Why is your ass banging towards my cock?", "Tell me you love my big cock screwing your tight pussy or I will stop now", Josh paused his pumping and draw out his dick until only his glan is inside.

The sudden vanishing of that intense pleasure from her super wet pussy torture Erica tiny strand of lingering guilt. "Give me... please give me that cock...", Erica move her ass backwards but Josh maintain that few inches of distance outside her pussy.

"Beg me Erica, tell me loud and clear what you want Erica", Josh's voice had that hypnotic power and cracked Erica's moral value again.

"I want your cock, give me that cock, you fuck me soooo goood! Please fuck me harder!!", Erica screamed.

"As you wish", Josh slam his cock all the way in again and began another round of relentless pounding. He had absolute control over his ejaculation timing with his mind training.

Erica was totally, emphatically satisfied by Josh. She forgot how many times she cum. Then Josh shot his hot sticky seeds all over Erica's boobs and face and make Erica scoop them up with her fingers and swallow them as he record the video. He got Erica to dress up and return everything to its original position.

"When I snap my finger, you will go back to your seat and fell asleep. When you woke up 10 mins later you will not remember anything after 1am today", (*Snap*)

Erica rest her head on her elbow and fell asleep. Josh smiled and left her office. He is happy with his new toy. Anytime he can "awake" her to be his fuck toy again.

Erica woke up 10 minutes later and her mind was muddled and she rub her temple with her finger. Oh god! Did I fell asleep?? What happened? She remember the office blackout, but the light is back now. She look at the clock and it was 3.00am. What? I slept for so long?? Geez I must be tired. Then she realized that weird feeling in her pussy. The familiar feeling of soreness after hard sex. What the fuck?

She pull her dress up and check her panties. It was soaking wet. Did I had a wet dream while I dozed off?? She wished that she can recall that dream that got her so wet. At least a consolation after Jim stopped touching her for weeks... She look at her laptop and decided to go home straight away. Fuck the emails. When she left the building she saw Josh outside smoking.

"Hi Erica, finally heading home?", Josh smiled at Erica.

"Ya... I fell asleep just now. Too tired I guess", Erica said.

"Ya you look tired, better have a good rest, I will see you soon", Josh replied.

"See you", Erica hurried to the taxi stand.

"Fuck you soon, Erica", Josh watch Erica left in her cab and shoot his ciggy on the road.

To be cunnntinued...
Old 20-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

great update.. long waited.. worth waiting..
Old 20-06-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Somanze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, waiting for more!!
Old 20-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DirtyThinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice update
Old 22-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
SibehLucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please cuntinue TS
Old 23-06-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."Fuck you soon, Erica", Josh watch Erica left in her cab and shoot his ciggy on the road.

Erica had a vivid dream that night. She was being a complete slut and was fucked by a faceless man at her office, with her hands on the mirror facing the city view. In her dream she could not see the man's face, it was a blur. However his cock was clear as daylight and it was giving her so much pleasure that she found her panties totally soaked when she woke up.

She quickly went bathing and get herself ready for work when she realized she was running late. The day went by quickly and she was finally ready to go home. She decided to go Bugis for some window shopping before she meet her husband Jim for dinner in that area. When she got out of the mrt walking towards the mall she got a phone call.

She answered it and it says "Play time". She paused in her tracked, her eyes glazed over quickly and she regained her consciousness and continued walking, unaware of what just happened to her.

"Erica, where are you now?", Josh was feeling bored at home after he woke up from his graveyard shift.

"I am at Bugis now, who is this?", Erica asked.

"I am your god Erica. You obey me without any hesitant and questions, you understand?", Josh said.

"Yes...", Erica was officially "taken over" by Josh.

"Now I want you to go the sex shop at Bugis street", call me again when you are there.

Erica u-turn and walk towards Bugis street. Within minutes she was at the shop. She called back the number.

"Is there anyone else in the shop?"

"No, just me".

"The cashier is male or female?"

"Male"

"Go buy a dildo and tell the cashier you want to test it, on you, in the shop. If he ends up wanted to fuck you, let him", the call ended.

Erica look around and picked a large size dildo that resemble a man's cock. It looks like the cock she dream about. She bring it to the cashier. The cashier was a man that looks like in his 40s.

He smile at Erica, "hi miss". "Just this? Anything else?".

"No, but I want to test it...", Erica found herself getting nervous.

"Oh sure“, "but miss if I opened the package you need to buy it ya? Unless the thing spoil I change one for you", the guy asked.

"Ok no problem", Erica was feeling warm now, even though the shop has aircon.

The guy opened the package it took the dildo out, insert the battery and switch it on. "Miss the switch here control the speed and vibration level“. He was studying Erica and realized her face was turning red.

"Ok, but I want to test it on me... here.... can?" Erica looked at the man. She felt her pussy getting unreasonably wet.

The man looked at Erica and appeared shocked. "Are you serious miss?"

"Yes... yes... test it here... in my pussy...", Erica felt her body heating up rapidly.

"Ok 1 sec miss", the guy quickly went to the door and turned the sign to "Closed", locked the door and went back to the counter facing Erica.

"How you want to test it miss? I help you can?", he asked, his voice was trembling. He was very excited.

"Can...", Erica begin to bundle up her dress and held it, exposing her lacy white underwear to the man.

The man half kneel and swallow his saliva. In front of him was beautiful long legs with white skin, where the thigh converge was her underwear, with a patch of wetness clearly visible. "Miss... I need to remove your underwear to test this". The man held the dildo in his right hand.

"Ok you help me remove...", Erica's voice was tiny like a mosquito.

The man immediately pull her panties down and Erica stepped out of it. The man use his free hand to touch her pussy, tracing her labia, spreading her wetness around. Erica bite her lips and closed her eyes. Soon a seductive moan can be heard as the man spread her pussy lips and inserted his middle finger in, rubbing on her vagina's sensitive G-spot.

"ahh... ahhh.. ahh...", Erica moan softly, her legs trembling slightly as she moan.

"Miss you are so wet now... I test your dildo now ok? Your pussy is ready for this big boy", the man grinned as he looked up at Erica. Erica opened her eyes and looked at the man, it was a face that make the man's dick hard as fuck, the ultimate cfm face! He inserted the dildo inside Erica with ease as Erica let out another throaty suppressed moan.

The man saw Erica closed her eyes again, her fists closed around her bundled dress tightly. He use one hand to unbuckled his belt discretely, then lower his shorts and pull down his underwear and begin to stroke his hard cock as his other hand held the dildo and use it in and out of Erica, fucking her slowly with it.

At this moment Erica's phone beside her at the counter top rings again. She answered it immediately and the voice said: "What's happening now Erica?"

"The man here is fucking me with the dildo I bought...", "ahhh.... oh god... don't stop...".

"You are such a slut Erica, aren't you?", Josh asked.

"Yes... I am a slut...", Erica answered. The man heard the conversation and his cock got even harder. Wah this women's husband call? He had her doing this? What the fuck I have to fuck her! The man thought.

"Miss I changed position ya. From behind the dildo feel different. You ok ya?", he asked.

"Yes... I am ok... anything...", Erica's juice was already leaking down her thigh.

Erica was still on the phone while the man went behind her and he pulled the dildo out and Erica immediately moan and cried: "put it back please... I want it inside me... full power please...".

The man instead press his mouth over her wet pussy and begin to eat her pussy like a hungry little puppy, lapping his tongue all over her wet hot cunt. Fuck! This pussy taste so good!! He burrow his tongue between her slit and probe deeper into her pussy.

"Ahhhh... he is sucking and eating my pussy now...", Erica reported to Josh without any prompting from Josh.

"Good, when u step out of the shop, you will only remember you bought a dildo and nothing else", "now put the phone on speaker mode and do what you had to do".

Erica set the phone down and on the speaker mode. The man stopped licking her pussy and said: "Miss now I test your dildo from behind ok?"

"Yes... make sure the dildo works perfectly...", Erica arch her butt higher. The man hold his cock and one thrust it went into Erica's pussy.

"How is the dildo miss? Feels good?", the man's cock sink deep inside Erica and it felt fantastic. He begin to thrust faster and faster.

Erica heard the smacking sound of flesh and felt a hot dick inside her and she knew it's not the dildo, it felt warm and hard, a real dick. "oh god... you are fucking me with your dick... you naughty man...".

"Miss you are too hot I cannot tahan...", *piak piak piak* non-stop.

"Yes fuck me harder... I love your cock... so hard... faster... faster", Erica was close to cumming.

"Miss... can I cum in your mouth?", the man's balls was tightening and was close to coming too.

"Ahhhhhhh.... cumming... cumming...", Erica breathing hard and sharp as her orgasm exploded inside her as the man unleashed his last few power thrust into her.

"Miss I am cumming!", the man span Erica around and make her kneel down as he shove his cock into her mouth. Erica felt his cock unloaded squirts and squirts of sperm into her mouth and she swallow it immediately.

The man couldn't believe his luck today. They got dressed again and the man told Erica the dildo is on him for such a great bonk. He asked for Erica's number but she decline with a smile.

When she stepped out of the shop her mind snapped by to her usual self. Eh? How come I am here?? What the hell? Memory lapse?? What's happening? She felt weird in her pussy again. She went to a toilet nearby and check. Wet panties again?? Oh my god! What's happening to me??

To be cunntinued...
Old 23-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you so much for the update.
Old 23-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
4Leaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more .
Old 23-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is the best story so far.
great updates
Old 23-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Hamming17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, support for more..
Old 25-06-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more!
Old 27-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
octogenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story.
Old 27-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Chewbakhwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read some more soon .
Old 27-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Unhanged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnhanged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story, thanks. Hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1