The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joshblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution23 View Post
Why must it be joint custody eventhough she willing to give up the custody?
One more question , is it a must to engage lawyer since both of us has mutual agreement in terms of finance, child n HDB.
Normally court will act in the best interest of the child. So unless one parent has been negligent with the child, sole custody not common, even less so with father having sole custody. How old is the child?

If all agreed, you may not need a lawyer.
Old 16-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
revolution23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any cheap lawyer to recommend ?
Old 17-06-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution23 View Post
Any cheap lawyer to recommend ?
Since all agreed can try community justice center in the State Courts. Maybe can use Primary Justice Practitioner.

If not, Chinatown got lots of cheap lawyers.
Old 21-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sweet Trip is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, I had been married for 10 years now and I am considering a divorce with my wife (yes it had been a constant topic between us in recent years). And yes again, the wife constantly taunts me to divorce her. I do not wish for this type of outcome considering that I have 3 beautiful daughters, aged 2, 5 and 8 and the the thought of them having a broken family pains me deeply. I have so many questions but do not know where to go for advice and consolation.

My monthly income is 17k and bonus can be as many as 6 months. How much is expected of me when it comes to monthly maintenance? Is bonus part of the calculation? I would prefer a lump sum payment. How much is expected?

Also, when it comes to the custody of the child, what are the chances of me having custody of the kids? What is taken into consideration? As most concerned parents, divorce is the greatest guilt on the parent in the form of the amount of damage done on the poor kids, therefore, I would think that naturally any divorcee would want custody of their kids to make up of the guilt for the failed marriages.

Also, I had contracted an incurable std (not fatal) unknowningly before marriage but had been faithful throughout the marriage. Not sure whether this has any implications but knowing my wife being the revengeful and hateful type would go out to the open and tell everyone which she already did to some.

Any advice out there? It would be good if there are divorced men out there who can share their experiences. It really is tormenting and certainly a life wrecker.

Thanks to all.
Old 25-06-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Trip View Post
Hi all, I had been married for 10 years now and I am considering a divorce with my wife (yes it had been a constant topic between us in recent years). And yes again, the wife constantly taunts me to divorce her. I do not wish for this type of outcome considering that I have 3 beautiful daughters, aged 2, 5 and 8 and the the thought of them having a broken family pains me deeply. I have so many questions but do not know where to go for advice and consolation.

My monthly income is 17k and bonus can be as many as 6 months. How much is expected of me when it comes to monthly maintenance? Is bonus part of the calculation? I would prefer a lump sum payment. How much is expected?

Also, when it comes to the custody of the child, what are the chances of me having custody of the kids? What is taken into consideration? As most concerned parents, divorce is the greatest guilt on the parent in the form of the amount of damage done on the poor kids, therefore, I would think that naturally any divorcee would want custody of their kids to make up of the guilt for the failed marriages.

Also, I had contracted an incurable std (not fatal) unknowningly before marriage but had been faithful throughout the marriage. Not sure whether this has any implications but knowing my wife being the revengeful and hateful type would go out to the open and tell everyone which she already did to some.

Any advice out there? It would be good if there are divorced men out there who can share their experiences. It really is tormenting and certainly a life wrecker.

Thanks to all.
Bro. I don't know where to start. I too lazy to type everything or. PM me if you need more advice . Maybe I can help answer some of your questions. The information provided is limited. Cannot give you advice.

But some basics... Maintenance to wife is dependent on life she is accustomed to (i.e. household expenditure and if she is working ). So not directly related to salary you make. Lump sum option can be requested.

Everything about the children is done in their best interests. Custody normally joint. Care and control normally to the mother. Unless by agreement or mother can be shown to be a poor parent (rare and difficult ).

As for std being revealed, that one you can't stop your wife from spreading.
Old 12-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
callandor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love my wife a lot but she is not someone good in bed, i have slept with many girls with good skill till now i don have sex with her for 2 years we are only in the late 20+

Thinking of divorcing with her but she is a nice girl i don know what to do

i am someone who need to have sex daily, without sex with my wife everyday with her seems to be hard for me, any bro who have the same problem as me?

Last edited by callandor; 12-07-2014 at 03:02 PM. Reason: never type finish
Old 12-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by callandor View Post
I love my wife a lot but she is not someone good in bed, i have slept with many girls with good skill till now i don have sex with her for 2 years we are only in the late 20+

Thinking of divorcing with her but she is a nice girl i don know what to do

i am someone who need to have sex daily, without sex with my wife everyday with her seems to be hard for me, any bro who have the same problem as me?
Welcome to the club, where men with wives that have decided to enter nunhood. Bloody selfish of these women to unilaterally decide to turn celibate. They think marriage can last just by looking at each other and breathing the air around them. Well bro better think twice about the divorce cos the alimony is going to kill you. I always say wedding day say "I Do" but on the day divorce finalized can only shout "Ah Dooo".... yup from the pain of the size of alimony one has to pay for life.

My advice is since your wife can't be bother to do her part as a wife then just go out and have your fun and go back end of the day to play your part as a hubby.

Who can she blame but herself..
Old 12-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
callandor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Welcome to the club, where men with wives that have decided to enter nunhood. Bloody selfish of these women to unilaterally decide to turn celibate. They think marriage can last just by looking at each other and breathing the air around them. Well bro better think twice about the divorce cos the alimony is going to kill you. I always say wedding day say "I Do" but on the day divorce finalized can only shout "Ah Dooo".... yup from the pain of the size of alimony one has to pay for life.

My advice is since your wife can't be bother to do her part as a wife then just go out and have your fun and go back end of the day to play your part as a hubby.

Who can she blame but herself..

Bro thanks for the advise but i married less than 2 years still need to pay alimony?
Old 13-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro thanks for the advise but i married less than 2 years still need to pay alimony?
Alimony is irrespective of the years of marriage...but i believe those kangaroo judge will take this into consideration in determining the amount...cos they will weigh the contribution the woman has given into the marriage..if you got no kids best is to give one time lump sum or like some amazonians women who think that they are better than men, don't even want the alimony..than you better quick quick before the ink dry up sealed it down in writing...

but one interesting point i learned from some china friends is that a guy properties are protected by law for a number of years after marriage, so as to ensure the woman cannot lay their hands on them if the marriage is a short lived one..

but bro you say in earlier thread you didn't have sex for more then 2 years and now married less then two, are you saying the marriage was not even "consumated"? In that case maybe you can try for marriage to be null and void.
Old 13-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
but one interesting point i learned from some china friends is that a guy properties are protected by law for a number of years after marriage, so as to ensure the woman cannot lay their hands on them if the marriage is a short lived one..
That law may have changed in some provinces..... for those places that still retain the old law it works like this.... both parties coming into the marriage will retain their rights to their own assets acquired/inherited before the marriage for 7 years whilst all assets acquired during the marriage are joint assets belonging to both parties.

But in the 8th year of marriage..... all the previous assets of both parties WILL become joint assets of the marriage. That is why you see the funny custom of rich couples divorcing each other in their 7th year of marriage and then marrying each other again so as to be able to maintain their assets separately.
Old 13-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
There is no such thing as alimony in Singapore law. The local equivalent is known as wife maintenance or child maintenance.
Old 13-07-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
There is no such thing as alimony in Singapore law. The local equivalent is known as wife maintenance or child maintenance.
Bro do you know anything with regards to CPF division? Will our nomination be overridden if our ex were not a part of it?
Old 15-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros , I have been married for ten years, throughout this ten years we seldom have sex as my wife does nit like it and also partly she is very sensitive,touch abit n she keep laughing.

this ten years she seldom spend time with me,always with her mother n our daughter.me always last priority and when she makes decision, she does not ask or consult me.when her uncle aunyie need help she how busy also go down..but just no time for me.
if I do stuff she dun like will scold me and keep saying things to put me down..last year my cousin need help with his studies n ask her,she ask me to help instead and so I went,my cousin also have a lady classmate that needs help so I taught both of them,sevond and third time of teaching,cousin cant make it so I taught the girl alone and wife suggested divorce
which was eventually resolve after talking to church counsellor,shd agree to spend more time with me which after two months go back to old days...
recently her uncle son run into debt and ask to borrow 15k from her and she wanted to help,i quarrel with her and she say ok 5k onky,i found out a week later she borrowed 6k..when she works,she works until 11,12am sometimes even later,everywhere I wana go anywhere with her must bring her mum...

I really cant take it anymore..i want a divorce,any advuce?
Old 16-07-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro do you know anything with regards to CPF division? Will our nomination be overridden if our ex were not a part of it?
If I remember correctly there was a case where the Court ruled that the ex-wife and her children from the failed marriage was entitled to part of her late husband's CPF monies even though the late husband had changed his nomination and named his new wife and child as the beneficiaries.
Old 16-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
If I remember correctly there was a case where the Court ruled that the ex-wife and her children from the failed marriage was entitled to part of her late husband's CPF monies even though the late husband had changed his nomination and named his new wife and child as the beneficiaries.
Damn than I am screwed again, I don't mind leaving a portion for my daughter but for the ex....knn die already still have to pay..maybe i come back as a spirit and pay her in "yun lau wong" money...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1