The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xaraxime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: mp in permas

upstairs action in CM is open to all races or not?
I remembered reading from previously-deleted CM thread, okt only accept chinese only. Can any bro clarify?
Old 13-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
phlim79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limsuhup View Post
Think u r next door when i was there!
Opps bro nice to meet you! did I make alot of noise which disturb u? Hee hee
Old 15-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Sienna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro shipwreck for the clear hint where Wira MP was located.

Went there yesterday and asked for Tan Tan. She is very friendly and chatty. She told me that she will give whoever the guy is a treat who introduced me to her. "Tell me, who is this guy?" she asked. I juz smiled and kept quiet. She was still curious asked if he is part of the group of guys who always come to JB to play golf and will patronise her after the game.

Massage is hard and good. She uses her elbow most of the time to give me the maximum rub-on. My back and shoulder tensed muscles were all loosen up. She also give my buttock a good knead.

Flipped over, and the GQ was asked. I said yes go ahead. I didn't get the thigh rubbing on my didi as mentioned by TS, but her hj was not bad. She unclipped her bra, lift up her blouse and let me fondle her 34B asset. Within 10minutes, I fired.

She asked me if I want a shower, and gave me a clean towel.

Paid her RM 50 for the hj inside the cubicle after dressing up.

Name : Tan Tan (No. 11)
Looks: 6
Size: Average
Boobs: 34B
Massage: 8/10 (Applied alot of strength with elbow)
HJ : 7/10
BJ : NIL
FJ : Never asked.
Damage : RM50 for 1-hr masg + RM 50 for hj. Total : RM 100. Very worth.
(Atually the price for oil masg on the menu is RM 58, but I told the guy at the counter that I used to pay only RM50 the last time. He said "No problem, RM 50 just for you )
RTM : Definitely
Old 18-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlim79 View Post
Opps bro nice to meet you! did I make alot of noise which disturb u? Hee hee
Bro,

This Sat nite going, want to go together?
Old 18-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
phlim79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limsuhup View Post
Bro,

This Sat nite going, want to go together?
Yo bro lim,

can't make it this sat cos of my bro's wedding. but next week definitely can. I PM u my number ok?
Old 19-09-2013, 08:22 AM
Samster

limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaraxime View Post
upstairs action in CM is open to all races or not?
I remembered reading from previously-deleted CM thread, okt only accept chinese only. Can any bro clarify?
Bro,

I bring u along, sure no problem.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlim79 View Post
Yo bro lim,

can't make it this sat cos of my bro's wedding. but next week definitely can. I PM u my number ok?
Bro,

No problem, the mp won't run just see enuf of Bullet '$' or not nia!!
Old 23-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chentz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went scouting again, this time at Permas Jaya. This time round, there are more MPs than last time than reported. I saw about 6 Mps and a hotel with a spa. Hotel doesn't look like GBW, but more like Paris. Indication of the spa is there though. But I didn't go there. These MPs and spa are around Jalan Permas 10 area.

Went to Apple Green MP instead. There were 3 Vietnamese Ladies and 1 Thai lady at that point. So this is the first time, I am able to choose from a glass tank. But made the wrong choice... poor lighting... should have gone nearer.

G? (Gigi)
========
Place: Apple Green MP @ Permas Jaya
Damage: RM180/45min/1 (shower, massage, painting, HJ, BBBJ, FJ, shower)
Looks: 3/10 (30++, terrible. )
Service: 2/10 (Only paint just below my nipple, and the nipples. she also scared her face with makeup will get wet. Have to get her to go under for HJ/BBBJ, no initiative.)
AR: Nope
Attitude: 5/10 (Not too talkative, just nice.)
Body: 5/10 (A-cup, no butt, and ugly teeth)
HJ: 3/10 (I think she nearly wanted to finish me with a HJ instead of FJ)
BBBJ: 1/10 (She used her teeth to perform. It felt so painful that I asked her to stop.)
FJ: 4/10 (Started in cowgirl, then in missionary and finished in doggy. Nothing much. Only good thing is that her pussy is tight.)
CIM: No
Fingering: No
Massage: 3/10 (So so.)
Overall: 3/10
RTF: Not her. will probably try other girls. Climbed the stairs all the way to the rooftop to the room, and the room doesn't look as good as GBW, but close observation of the fish tank shows better looking ladies. Hopefully will hit jackpot next time. Besides, got other MPs in the area to try.
Old 25-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shipwreck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, if you are talking about palmtree hotel.. then news is that since lion spa is under reno, most of tje girls are working here..
Old 25-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
Hi bro, if you are talking about palmtree hotel.. then news is that since lion spa is under reno, most of tje girls are working here..
Bro,

Thanks for your info, this is a great news.
Old 25-09-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Sure bro..sharing is caring
Old 25-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

Has anyone gone to thai bali tradisional in mcd? Went there twice for survey.. mix of thai young and old.. captain told indon gals will be added later. But coming back to the service.. dont remember the ml's name 1st time was quite old looking - only so so massage. 2nd was a preety girl.no 17 if nt mistaken.got hj only for 50.. top opening nt allowed and rejected. Guess this place is not advisable to cheongsters who is looking for xtra special
Old 25-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
goodmassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna View Post

Went there yesterday and asked for Tan Tan. She is very friendly and chatty. She told me that she will give whoever the guy is a treat who introduced me to her. "Tell me, who is this guy?" she asked. I juz smiled and kept quiet. She was still curious asked if he is part of the group of guys who always come to JB to play golf and will patronise her after the game.

Massage is hard and good. She uses her elbow most of the time to give me the maximum rub-on. My back and shoulder tensed muscles were all loosen up. She also give my buttock a good knead.

Flipped over, and the GQ was asked. I said yes go ahead. I didn't get the thigh rubbing on my didi as mentioned by TS, but her hj was not bad. She unclipped her bra, lift up her blouse and let me fondle her 34B asset. Within 10minutes, I fired.

(Atually the price for oil masg on the menu is RM 58, but I told the guy at the counter that I used to pay only RM50 the last time. He said "No problem, RM 50 just for you )
Bro,
Trouble u to pm me the name? I go PJ but end up at Bankok Massage. They don't do hj
Old 26-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
laukk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had gone to the loykrathong spa a few times and there were only 3 PRC and some thais . now worst,left with only 1 prc !!!! the other 2 claimed to have gone back home !!!!! had tried all the 3 and noted that they had the same habit. will always go out during the midst of the massage to go for a drink or take something, which never happens to other massage outlets. all these means that your massage time had been lessened at your cost. its about 5-15 minutes taken. previously during happy hour between 1100-1600 mon-thurs there was a discount of 5% for the PRC but now nomore and moreover i noted the fees is more expensive at M$100 for 90 minutes !!!!!! massage not that special other than environment is cosy . Tian Yi ,although environment although not so conducive but the massage was better and rates also cheaper.

most likely will not go back again since left with only one PRC and also there are many outlets there to try.
Old 19-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna View Post

Tried all the ladies in this MP, overall not bad and got syt some more, wonder why nobody mention here??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1