The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
hoangsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Tutor and I

Excellent story TS, do continue
Old 23-06-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Ms Tan held my hard dick and I wondered what she will be up to. I tried to grind her as I found it really arousing, rubbing my dick between her thick ass.
Then, she directed me to sit down on the toilet bowl and she kneeled down before me.
I wondered if she was going to give me a blowjob but my dick was still covered in soap.
Instead, she leaned forward and pressing her breasts together with her hands and covered my dick in her deep cleavage.

Wow! I thought, amused and impressed by the move. I never knew there was such a thing.
It was a strange but wonderful feeling. Her two soft and tender breasts engulfing my hard erected dick.
I watched as my dick disappeared and appeared in Ms Tan's cleavage, sliding up and down her cleavage.
The pleasure was immense, despite my dick losing abit of feeling from the earlier orgasm.
"Ahhhhh omg Ms Tan, your breasts are so soft, ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhh"
Ms Tan seemed proud of her assets as I praised her and she squeezed her beautiful breasts closer together and slid up and down my dick.

I pressed my hand onto the toilet seat to support myself and unknowingly started moving my hips to hump her breasts.
"Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm" I moaned as I humped her breasts.
Although the feeling was not as tight as her blowjob, it was a miraculous feeling, letting my dick slide up and down her cleavage.

After a few more humps, I succumbed to the immense pleasure. "I'm cummingggggg, ahhhhh ahhhhhh AHHHHHHHHH"
Ms Tan clamped my dick tighter with her breasts and warm shots of cum shot out of my dick.
A few shots landed on her neck and a few in her cleavage, I had no control of that as she was guiding my orgasm with her breasts.
As I opened my eyes, panting from the orgasm, I looked at her chest and saw my cum dripping down her breasts.
"Naughty boy, still can cum so much...." she teased me, while wiping my cum over her breasts.
"That was so good Ms Tan, I couldn't control" I replied truthfully.
"Let's clean up, shall we" she suggested.....
Old 23-06-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
popwar28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one, camping for more
Old 23-06-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
Trace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud of

Support support~
Old 23-06-2018, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 23-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Ms Tan went on to shower herself first while I leaned back on the toilet bowl, recovering from my first boob fuck. It was an intense experience, having my hard dick in between her two soft breasts.
I watched as she slowly washed off my cum off her breasts and slowly soaping herself. Her hands going over every inch of her fair, smooth complexion on her body. It was a beautiful scene.

As she completed her shower, she turned back at me and said "Stop staring, your turn now" and she left the shower.
I giggled inside me and went on to shower, washing up my body and my limp dick.
Finishing up on my shower I went outside looking for Ms Tan but her bedroom door was almost closed with a small gap and the lights were off.

Disappointed, I figured she must have gone to sleep as it was already late, so I went to the sofa and made myself comfortable for the night.
I closed my eyes, trying to sleep but the earlier scenes were still in my head.
My two orgasms in the shower earlier was so intense and exciting, I kept thinking about them. I took off my shorts, and started jerking off.

The action earlier must have tired me off as I fell asleep before I could finish myself. And there I lay, shorts off, dozed off.....
Old 23-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skydew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more updates
Old 23-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

I must have fallen into a deep sleep as I do not remember any dreams or what time I woke up.
As I slowly became conscious, I felt a strange wet feeling on my dick. As usual I was having my morning erection and I had not opened my eyes yet.
Still feeling groggy from waking up, I kept my eyes closed and tried to make out what that feeling was.
Then I slowly realised that someone was sucking my dick! The warm and wet feeling of a mouth, going up and down my morning erection dick!

I tried to hold back my moans although the pleasure was building up as I was slowly gaining consciousness from waking up. I kept my eyes closed, enjoying the morning blowjob.
At the same time, I wondered how naughty Ms Tan was, after giving me two intense orgasms last night, she is waking me up using a blowjob!
The warm and wet mouth glided up and down my shaft, plus the slurping sounds when the mouth reached my dick head, created such pleasure for me.

All of a sudden, I felt a finger circle around my butthole with a gel or some sort getting applied onto my butthole. I got a shock, not knowing what to do!
Then the finger slowly slid inside! OMG I was getting sodomised!
As it entered me, I could feel the length of the finger sliding into me.
It was a strange feeling, it wasn't painful, but neither was it good.
The finger then slowly curled inside, slowly probing me, until it found a spot that felt more pleasurable for me.

The finger then continued to press on that spot while the blowjob continued.
I couldn't describe the feeling but it felt like I was being pleasured at 2 spots.
I pretended to be asleep as the "attack" continued. Then the blowjob switched to a handjob, gripping my dick tightly as the finger in my butthole pressed harder on the spot inside me.
Suddenly, a weird feeling came from inside me, it felt like an orgasm but it was different.
Warm liquid oozed out of my dick, unlike an ejaculation where my cum will squirt out.
It felt really good, and I struggled to pretend to be asleep as I wanted to moan out load in the pleasurable moment.

I felt I could not hold any longer, I wanted to wake up to see who the "attacker" was and continue the enjoyable session.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more and more more bro
Old 24-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Before I opened my eyes, I could feel the hands wipe the liquid that oozed out off my dick and also wipe the gel that was on my butthole.
Then my dick entered a warm and wet mouth again, engulfing my whole dick!
The pleasure continued and I could not take it anymore, I opened my eyes and got a shock!

It was Janice sucking me and Ms Tan was disposing off the tissue paper! Wow, they were "raping" me in my sleep!
"OMG!" I exclaimed, while enjoying Janice's blowjob. She got a shock as well, with my dick still in her mouth.
"Ah good morning boy, how was your sleep? I heard from Janice you did something naughty to her and wanted to let you have a feel of the same as well. Was it good?" Ms Tan teased.
"I errrr, was asleep, Ms Tan...." I tried to hide that I was asleep.
"Awwww, that's too bad, you missed it, your body seems to have liked it" she teased me further. "Now that you are awake, you should be able to enjoy"

Janice continued her blowjob, using her small, tight, wet mouth, going up and down my shaft. She occasionally licked my balls, sending waves of extra pleasure through me.
She seemed to miss my dick and she was totally engrossed in licking and sucking me.
Ms Tan watched on and seeing that Janice was fully engrossed, she lifted her oversized shirt, revealing her pantyless bald pussy and sat over my mouth.
"Lick me" she ordered. I stuck out my tongue and started attacking her clit.
"ahhhhhhhh yesssss" she moaned as her juices started to flow, as my saliva mixed with her juices.

I took a step further and stuck my finger into her pussy. "Ooooooooooo"
Ms Tan's body extended as she enjoyed the double pleasure to her body.
It was a terrific view for me as well, watching her bald pussy and also her underboobs, which were bouncing as her body moved to my fingering and licking.

I wanted to moan as well as Janice blowjob was getting better, but Ms Tan's grinding her pussy on my tongue prevented me from doing so.
The excitement and pleasure was too much for me to take and I had to let it out.
I paused my licking for a moment but continuing my fingering and exclaimed "I'm cumminggggggg ahhhhhhhhh"
Shots of cum shot out of my dick and Janice capped her mouth on my dickhead waiting for my warm cum.
There was only a few shots as I must have ran dry after the few cumshots.

Feeling exhausted and panting from the orgasm, I felt like resting but the great view of Ms Tan above my head kept me going. I sucked on her clit and kept licking and fingered her harder.
"Yesss yesss yessss omgggg don't stop, make me cummmmm" she moaned louder
"I'm cummminggg, ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh" she screamed as she came, sending more juices out of her pussy and onto my mouth.
Her body jerked really hard and collapsed onto the floor beside me.
Janice and I looked on in amazement as Ms Tan recovered from her intense orgasm.

Having tasted a great breakfast the moment I woke up, I turned to look at Janice for my second breakfast.
She knew my look as she looked sheepish and also wanting for a good time.....
Old 24-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
JustAUser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for the next instalment!
Old 26-06-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 26-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 16
BroRock_ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBroRock_ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBroRock_ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBroRock_ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBroRock_ is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I always like coming back to this thread again and again as the updates are still very exciting to read . Thank you TS .
Old 26-06-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Greytoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I bookmarked this thread .
Old 26-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster