The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Regaining my composure, I took a step back and put some distance between Wanda and I. Wanda lowered her head and gave a slight nod. Did she also blush? Was her nod acknowledging that she had "overstepped" her border by challenging me? Or did she feel my hard-on pressing against her soft tender body?
The rest of the day went by without much fanfare; the housemen made their rounds, the nurses came and left. Soon visiting hours were over and the announcements over PA system gently chased visitors home.

I forgot to mention that before the final stages of her sickness, my wife has been a proud staff of this hospital. Yes, my wife was a nurse and being a former staff at this hospital had its privileges. Her former colleagues who were on duty that day made it a point to drop by her bed to check if everything was ok?

Familiar faces dropped by her bedside. This transported me back to the days when I was still serving my National Service as a policeman; that was how I first met my wife. But I digress; that’s another story for another time.

When the three of us got home, I suddenly remembered the mess I made in the day. Wanda noticed it. Who wouldn’t? I practically dowsed the whole room with my wife’s perfume!

And for the uninitiated, sperm itself has a peculiar smell; when mixed with fragrances, it will sometimes give off a certain odour.

I tried to explain that I broke the bottle of my wife’s favourite perfume. Hence, the smell. Wanda smiled at me, seeming to accept my weak explanation.

“Sir, wangi. Saya suka” she quipped, citing that she found the perfume fragrant and that she liked it. I made a mental note to buy a bottle from Mustafa’s and give to her.

Wait a minute! What’s happening to me? Why am I acting like a schoolboy having a schoolboy crush? Am I buying presents for the maid now? What’s happening to me?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Pebbled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for an excellent story!
Old 22-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more , thanks TS for sharing...
Old 22-09-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 10
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Good job on cheating your wife. Next time someone will cheat you too. That's how the world work.
Old 22-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wait a minute! What’s happening to me? Why am I acting like a schoolboy having a schoolboy crush? Am I buying presents for the maid now? What’s happening to me?
This is crazy. My wife is lying in the hospital but here I am in Mustafa buying fragrances for my domestic helper.

“It’s just a kind gesture” I tried to reason with my conscience and justify my actions, “MOM should give me a ‘Best Employer’ award. Straits Times should also come and interview me.” I mused.

What was that MasterCard advertisement tagline again? “Priceless”? Well that was exactly what I experienced when I gave the bottle of perfume to Wanda. Her initial shock gave way to silent sobs. Turns out, this was the first time any man treated her nicely and my “kind gesture” had touched her.

Within moments, her sobbing broke into a cry and she buried herself in my chest. Instinctively, I put my arms around her and hugged her. I cradled her head while she emptied her tears into my chest.

That night she related to me how she was abused by her family; how they match-made (read: sold) her to the rich land owner’s retarded son in their village. Hearing her personal tragedy, my heart ached.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 23-09-2018 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Missing lines
Old 22-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
That night she related to me how she was abused by her family; how they match-made (read: sold) her to the rich land owner’s retarded son in their village. Hearing her personal tragedy, my heart ached.
As in any backwater country, it was every family’s wish to marry their daughters into wealthy families. Wanda’s family was no different. Although marriages arranged by parents was declining in Indonesia, it was still very common among lower-class families, such Wanda's. So when they heard that their local land owner was looking for a wife for their son, they jumped at the chance; it didn’t matter if the betroth was mentally challenged.

On the day of the wedding, Wanda was sent off with great fanfare. Her family was elated to have their family’s status improved by marriage. None of them were prepared for the nightmare that lay ahead.

After the last of the guests left, Uncle Amir (the groom’s uncle) led the newly weds into their matrimonial room. Wanda told me that Uncle Amir gave the groom something to eat, which he gladly accepted. He then guided the groom to a corner of the room which was piled with toys.

The groom was like a child trapped in an adult’s body and had the intellect and innocence of a seven-year-old so he was glad to be “reunited” with his toys after a long, boring day at his wedding. He had been sitting and smiling at guests the whole day.

With the groom distracted, Uncle Amir had Wanda all to himself. That night, Amir forced himself upon the young bride.

As Wanda related her ordeal on her wedding night, I felt myself getting turned on again.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 13-10-2018 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Added information
Old 22-09-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Hazardofeden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, great start. I'm sure many of us here love a good, coherent story not necessarily just about sex from the get go. You're actually giving ilock a run for his money!
Old 22-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
With the groom distracted, Uncle Amir had Wanda all to himself. That night, Amir forced himself upon the young bride.

As Wanda related her ordeal on her wedding night, I felt myself getting turned on again.
I painted a graphic mental picture from Wanda’s words......
That night, Pak Amir gave my husband something to eat that made him happy. Then Pak brought my husband to where his parents kept his toys and let him play there.

“Come,” Pak Amir beckoned me, “let not a child waste the fruits of a young woman when it can be savoured by a man.” He said as he smiled at me. He forced his tongue into my mouth but I clamped it shut.

He rewarded my defiance with a tight slap.

Instinctively I let out a cry and he pushed on his attack, inserting his tongue down my throat. I started to gag and I coughed.

He slapped me again and again as if to beat me into submission. Then he offered me an ultimatum - to submit myself fully to him or he will get the male servants take turns to have their way with me and then declare me a loose woman and have the villagers stone me to death.

I trembled in fear. If I brought shame to my family, my father would kill me so I agreed to his advances.

He made me address him as “suami” or husband while he disrobed. For the first time in my life, I saw an erect male organ.

”Isap!” he forced me to my knees and then he brought my face to his swollen manhood. In fear, I turned away and I was rewarded with a few more slaps to my face.

”Isap!” he commanded me again to suck on his swollen member. This time I opened my mouth and slowly put his cock into my mouth.

Without warning, he grabbed both sides of my head and pulled my head towards his pelvis while he trusted in my direction. I gagged and started to retch.

I tried to struggle but he clamped my head like a vice.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 23-09-2018 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Grammatical errors
Old 22-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

+10 for your well written story, more please.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice start to the story...
Old 22-09-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it cumming! Has me on the edge of my seat!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 23-09-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mylomimi333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Camper.
Good story.
👍👍👍
Old 23-09-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Thanks again to new campers:

fion.18
KatrinAnn
ongkp
Informer
sexcision
sleep
Pebbled
ml1138
killer_pussy
zendra

(Sorry once more if I do miss anybody out)

It's really good to feel wanted and appreciated. I hope my follow-ups won't disappoint

Old 23-09-2018, 02:20 AM
Samster

Smile Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazardofeden View Post
Wow, great start. I'm sure many of us here love a good, coherent story not necessarily just about sex from the get go. You're actually giving ilock a run for his money!
Hi Hazardofeden!

Comparing me with the Great Bro ilock is like comparing local actors with Hollywood actors; he's in a class of his own and my idol! I just hope that I can write 1/2 as good as him

Old 23-09-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

Smile Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
+10 for your well written story, more please.
Thank you bro diputs1269! I am truly humbled.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1