The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Denise

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 11-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 8
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

one of my favorite writer on SBF is back... pitching my tent here
Old 11-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!

Haiz. TS paused at the best part.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Angel was staying in the next room as me.

In the corridor, when I was holding her and trying to fumble through her bag for the access card to her room, she vomitted all over herself. You could imagine how a deadly concortion of alcohol together with all the rich and oily food would smell.

After some struggling, I found her card and opened the door to her room.

Once we got in, I sat her down onto the sofa slowly. As I let go of her shoulders, she lay down immediately and dropped her bag onto the floor. Most of her regurgitation was on herself but I had gotten some of the stuffs on my hands and pants, so I went to the toilet to wash it off.

After cleaning, I went back into the room. She was still lying on the sofa. I tapped her shoulder twice but there was no reaction.

If I left her here for the night, her clothes would stain the sofa and the house keeping would have a hard time cleaning. Furthermore, the whole room would reek in the morning and it would not be a pleasant place for her to wake up to.

Finally, I decided to help her to clean up so that she could have a better night of sleep in her bed. If not, I was sure that she would have a terrible hang over in the morning.

Fortunately her blazer was not stained as I was holding it earlier at the door. So the stains were on her white blouse and skirt.

To clean her up, I would have to remove her clothes.

I sat down on the sofa and helped her into a seated position. I could not let go of her shoulders as once I did so, she would slump back onto the sofa.

I reached out and undid her first button while slowly moving downwards. Once her blouse was fully unbuttoned, the full cup of her pink bra came into view. I removed the stained blouse from her and dropped it on the floor.

Some of the liquid and contents had went through her blouse and I could see some debris on her bosom and bra as well. I considered for a moment before reaching out behind her back and unclasped her bra.

Her bra fall off easily away from her body and her milky breasts came into view. I was surprised that her aerolas and nipples were a very dark shade of brown but at this moment she still smell high to heaven and I was not really interested in her body.

Next, I proceeded to remove her A-line skirt. It was a little more difficult as the zipper was behind her and she was sitting on it. I had to lay her back down on the sofa before I managed to remove it.

Together with the stained skirt, I collected her blouse and bra that was left on the floor earlier, and headed once more to the toilet, leaving her lying on the sofa in just her pink thongs.

I tried my best to wash the stains away from each of her garments that I had removed before hanging them up on the clothesline.

Once I completed the chores, I went back to the living area with 2 wet towels. She was still lying unresponsive on the sofa as I cleaned all the areas on her skin that she had stained.

Satisfied that the towel had done its job, I lifted her up into my arms and carried her. I was surprised to find that she was very light.

Gently, I lay her down on the bed and sat down beside her sleeping form. Some strands of her hair was covering her face and I brushed them away before I put the other wet towel on her forehead.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for all your support.

Hope you enjoy the story.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.

Last edited by pussluver; 11-09-2018 at 12:46 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

since it's lunch time, more updates for you

Old 11-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

I was about to turn away and reached for the blanket when she suddenly move. I thought she had come around and I stopped myself.

All thanks to the Baijiu, she did not wake and was still in a deep stupour state. Once she stopped moving, it was then that I noticed the silhouette of her nipples against the backdrop of the lights coming in from the windows.

Both her nipples had became erected. I was not sure whether it was the alcohol or if the temperature of the room was too cold. Regardless of which it was, those pointed tips were too tempting for me to resist now that I had cleaned her up.

Without thinking of the consequences, my fingers automatically reached out and touched the tip of the nipple nearest to me. When she did not react, I got bolder.

I lightly pinched her nipples and then cupped her breasts. Gently, I squeezed them and still she did not have any reaction.

I confirmed that they were as large as my wife's breasts but they feel very different. Denise's was bouncy and soft to the touch. Angel's was very firm and kind of confirmed my suspicion that they were enhanced.

With her still sleeping soundly, I took my chance and brought my mouth down on her breasts.

As I leaned forward and suckled her breasts, I found out that the feeling was different from Denise's again. As her skin there was stretched beyond their natural state, her mounts felt a little rubbery to my tongue.

I twirled my tongue around her nipples and started to lick them, gently getting the feel of the tiny goosebumps that had risen around her aerolas.

Once I was bored with her boobs, I became interested in what was hidden within her tiny thongs. I took one more glance at her face and just to confirm that her eyes were still shut as I reached down and gently lifted the waist band of the lacy garment.

I peered into the cavern that I had created and even in the dim lights, I was surprised to see just a tiny rectangle strip of hair on her pubic region. She had trimmed herself almost to perfection and I let my finger tips slid along the tiny air strip for a brief moment.

This was too good an opportunity and without thinking, I had to see what was hidden below.

Letting the garment gently fall back into place, I went between her legs.

As my heart pounded wildly, this was a chance that I wanted to take. If I missed this, I would never have another opportunity to see how she looked like there again. However if she woke up, I would be in trouble.

But just as what always happened, guys allow their small head to think rather than their big head and this was definitely the case.

Once in position, I stablized my hand as I slowly pulled aside the fabric between her legs that was covering her nether region.

Again unlike Denise, the lips of her pussy were well hidden between her labia. Visually, her entire lips could not be seen.

Excited that I found her to be totally different, my fingers touched her labia as I opened her up gently and finally the tiny petals that protected her vagina came into view

The silence was suddenly broken by my phone as it rang loudly.

Old 11-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My heart beated even faster than it had earlier.

Panicking, I dropped her garment back in place and got up from the bed immediately. I quickly pulled my phone out from my pocket with the intention of switching it off as I was afraid that the ringing would wake her.

Even though I was exploring her body but I was sure she had not known anything about it. With her in such an undressed state, it would be very embarrassing for her to wake now and find me still loitering in her room.

With the phone in my hand, I turned and looked at Angel's face and was relieved that her eyes remained closed. However, in the process, I had subconciously slid the answer button on my phone.

Denise: hi...baby....

I was shocked to hear her voice and turned to look into the phone immediately. It was a video call.

I quickly turned to the phone and composed myself.

Me: hi baby....

Denise: how was your day? I was expecting your call...

Me: sorry.... we had dinner with the client and I just came back to the hotel....

Keeping the phone camera facing 45 degrees upwards, I started to walk towards the door as I did not want her to see the topless sleeping body of Angel.

Denise: where are you?

She could see my surroundings and I decided that there was no way to lie to her.

Me: I am in Angel's room. She is drunk and I brought her back to her room. I am going back to my room now.

I had to walk past the toilet before I reached the exit. Only when I was in the corridor that I got out my own access card from my wallet and went back into my room.

Once I closed the door to my room and switched on the lights, she spoke again.

Denise: how drunk was she?

Me: not too drunk. Just that she could not walk straight.

Denise: I saw her clothes hanging out in her bathroom.

Me: Oh... she puked and went to change...

Denise: so why were you STILL in her room?

Me: I wanted to make sure that she was fine before I leave.

She did not speak and a frown showed on her forehead.

Denise: ok.... have a good rest then.....

She hung up before I could reply. I tried to call her back but she had already switched off her phone.

She had obviously suspected something and was angry. I put myself in her shoes and tried to visualize what she had seen. I knew that she did not buy my story.

Even though, technically I had not done much to Angel but I immediately regretted my actions which had caused me to overstay in Angel's room.

Until the earlier incident with Angel, I had never done any unfaithful stuff to Denise.

Worried about her interpretation of the scenario, I quickly made arrangement with the airline to change to an earlier flight tomorrow.

Old 11-09-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sxyhrnynice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story.... lol
Old 11-09-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
iras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what happen next?
Old 11-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

9 Nov

The next morning, I got up early and packed my luggage before heading over to Angel's room.

I felt that I would need to explain to her before I leave as I did not want her to start thinking of various unwelcome scenarios since she would have woken up and found herself half naked.

If I had just leave without informing her first, she could have think that I had raped her that could get me into serious trouble.

After 3 knocks, she opened the door. She had already woken up and was wrapped in a bathrobe. A fresh layer of make up had been applied and her hair was wet.

Angel: oh.... good morning....

Me: good morning.... glad that you are awake. How's your head.

Angel: Not too bad....

Her eyes rested on my luggage that I was holding in my hand.

Angel: Are you trying to escape?

Me: no...no... definitely not.... If not, I would not be here..... can we talk?

She opened the door and let me in.

Me: it's about last night. You were drunk and vomited all over yourself....

When she saw that I had a worried look on my face, she giggled.

Angel: hehe.... I know.... I was joking when I said that you were trying to escape.

She went to get a comb and started to run through her hair. While she was doing it, the bathrobe opened up a little and I could see her cleavage.

Angel: I saw the clothes in the toilet and thank you for rinsing the clothes. If not, they would be extremely smelly to leave them in the room. And if you did not hang them out to dry, they would be too wet for me to even put them into my luggage.

Me: errm.... I hoped you are not offended?

Angel: about what?

She narrowed her eyes and leaned forward to peer into mine. Her actions caused her bathrobe to open even further and she did not bother to cover herself up.

Me: errmm....

Angel: about stripping me?

Me: ermmm.... yes....

Angel: well, did you touch me?

Me: errmm.... no.... ermm...yes....

Angel: hmm...so is it a yes or a no?

She frowned and I was genuinely worried that she would call the police.

Me: yes.... I had to.... and I had to....errmm..... clean you up as well.... I mean with a towel.... your vomit got through.....

Angel: So you touched my nipples?

She was very direct and was still staring at me intensely.

Me: errm.... errrm..... there were some stains on them... I had to.....

Suddenly she burst out laughing and cut my sentence short.

Angel: haha.... don't worry.... I understand..... any way, thanks..... but where are you going with your luggage?

I was relieved that she did not pursue the matter any further. I told her about what Denise had suspected.

Angel: ah.... that's shitty.... I think you better head off.... let me know if you need me to explain to her....

Me: no...no....

I told her what I had explained to Denise.

Me: it's because I did not want her to misunderstand but I think she already did...

She started to push me out of the door.

Angel: go....go.... I'll be fine...I can go to the airport on my own later.....

Me: thanks....

With that, I left the hotel and headed to the airport.

Old 11-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

The 4 plus hours trip on the flight was a nightmare. Denise had never suspected me of anything in the 6 years we were together and this was the first time. I was sure that she would be very angry.

I had parked my car at the airport as it was just a 2 day trip and more convenient for me to drive instead of getting a cab. Anyway, the parking charges would be reimbursed by the company.

My original flight was to land at 7pm. As I had taken the earlier flight, I landed at about 3pm in Singapore. I collected the car and drove home, anxious to further explain myself.

Just as I drove into the side road towards the entrance of my multistory carpark, I saw a woman hailed a taxi and it stopped about 30m in front of me.

Even from this distant, I could see that it was Denise who had flagged the cab. She seemed to be in a hurry and did not see my car in the distance.

I took out my phone and wanted to call her so that I could send her to her intended location.

However, my intuition told me to put the phone back into its holder and follow her discretely, especially after what had happened during our conversation last night.

She was not in her standard TShirt and shorts but was dressed in a blouse and skirt, something that she would not normally wear if she was out to the mall or to run some errands. Her haste to get into the cab also gave me the vibes that it had something to do with last night.

I decided to tail her to find out where she was going.

I had no experience following someone and it was not easy. I had to beat a few traffic lights just to keep up and I hoped that I was not caught on any of the traffic cameras.

Finally, the cab turned in to Vivo. Not following the cab into the drop-off bay, I headed straight into the carpark and parked my car.

Once I got into the mall, I made some simple deductions of where she could be.

The way she was dressed told me that she was not going shopping and since she was so neatly dressed, it seemed to indicate that she would be meeting someone. But where would she be if she was meeting someone?

My guessed was one of the restaurants. I went around level 2 and could not find her. Heading down to level 1, I finally saw her seated in one of the restaurants.

Her companion was a guy but I could only see the back of his head from where I was.

Fortunately it was one of the bigger restaurants and as I discretely made my way into the restaurant, I was careful not to let her see me. There were rows of plants that were placed in the restaurant to seggregate the sections and I made sure that I was hidden behind them.

Finally, I found a seat that was near to Denise and the guy but was still protected by the plants and yet I could hear what they were talking about.

Once I made my drink order, I settled down to listen.

Man: Ah.... it's easy for me to do that....

Denise: so can you help me?

Man: let me consider....haha....

His voice sounded familar but I could not place a face to it.

Denise: I am sure you can help me...

Man: like I said, I will consider. Denise, we had just met. Why not tell me about yourself?

Denise: I am not here for a date or to make friends with you. You said you could help in the email. That's why I am here.

Man: haha.... if you are not my friend and since I don't know you, why should I help you?

There was a silence that followed and I presume that she was considering. I wondered what was it that she needed help and not come to me first.

Denise: ok. what do you want to know?

Man: how old are you?

Denise: 25...

Man: good.... younger than me.... I like girls who are younger than me.....

Denise: excuse me..... I am married ok?

Man: well, he did what he did even though he was married, right?

Denise: I can't confirm. That's why I am asking you for help. If you do not want to, let me know. I'll look for others.

Man: I didn't say I won't help. Tell me more about your relationship with him. I need to know more.

Denise: well, we are happy together. So I don't know why he did it. I trusted him...

She seemed to be speaking to a private investigator and I was about to stand up and go and explain myself when the waiter came back with my drink.

Old 11-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Man: so do you guys have sex often?

Denise: once a while....

Man: was it passionate?

Denise: it used to be...... why are we going into this?

Man: I need to understand before I can help you....

Denise: ok....

Man: did you give him a blowjob?

Denise: not everytime.....

The waiter left and I pushed my chair back, ready to walk over. He was asking her about our private details and she was tell him about it. If he was a PI, then his questions had no relation as to the help that she was requesting from him.

Man: did he licked you?

Denise: Brad..... do you really want to help?

Brad. I stopped moving. Is this the Brad from my office? When I placed the voice to the face, I knew it was him.

How did she know him? I knew she mentioned that she sent him an email but I was surprised that she had contacted him at all.

How did she even get his email or knew who to look for when I had never told her about my colleagues in the office except for Kim, Leslie, Jack and Angel?

Kim was my boss, so naturally I complained to her about him. Leslie and Jack were my lunch kakis. Angel was my team mate.

So how did she know Brad and what was the purpose for her to reach out to him?

Stunned, I sat down again.

Brad: I already told you why I needed all these information. Back to my question, so does Chris still lick you?

Denise: errm... this is rather awkward......

There was silence and I could tell that she was considering to reply him. I hoped not.

Denise: errm...ok.... yes....

Brad: did you still enjoy it?

Denise: errm.... it's not as passionate as before.....

Brad: ok.... that could be the reason as well that he strayed. Angel is very pretty. Have you seen her before?

Angel. Now I know the reason why she reached out to him but it still did not explain how she got to know him. There were many people in my company. Why specifically Brad?

Denise: no.... but Chris told me about her......

Brad: I'll help you to find out more details..... give me your number. It's difficult to communicate through emails.

Denise: don't call me..... just text.... I don't want him to find out that I had contacted you....

Brad: of course.....

Denise: please let me know if you have any news.... Thanks.... I'll make my move now. He should be home soon.

I heard her got up and I used the menu to hide my face as she left the restaurant. Not long after, he left as well.

I gave it another 30mins before leaving and headed home.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1