The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
She probably got 6th sense that u enjoy creampie-ing young vulnerable girls n raping them.
Hahaha you forgot to mention how many "virgin angmohs" he's able to trap and rape
Old 07-07-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating an SQ stewardess

generally if you sit in biz class, there's more interaction between the stewardess and you because there are fewer pax there compared to economy class.

having said that, i know a couple who met while on the flight, she's the stewardess and he's the pax. he's seated in economy and spilled oj on himself when the plane hit a turbulence and she went to help him clean up. and now, she's his wife. i know her personally so i'd say he nabbed a beautiful lady with a kind heart.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
ClassicCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
generally if you sit in biz class, there's more interaction between the stewardess and you because there are fewer pax there compared to economy class.

having said that, i know a couple who met while on the flight, she's the stewardess and he's the pax. he's seated in economy and spilled oj on himself when the plane hit a turbulence and she went to help him clean up. and now, she's his wife. i know her personally so i'd say he nabbed a beautiful lady with a kind heart.
The guy sure is very lucky .
Old 09-07-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
WhackoJacko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicCoke View Post
The guy sure is very lucky .
Agreed , very lucky indeed .
Old 10-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
S2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Not yet.
Was arranging a date but even getting her to agree on what to eat needed a 24 hour response.
Rather lukewarm...
She's on short-haul flights only....
There's no such thing as short haul flights only. SQ crew all start with international routes since 1992.

Think you got smoked.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

SQ cabin crew at 18 y/o? Thought tertiary qualification is a criteria?

She is so young & a looker am sure there are swarm of bees after her and many options for her to choose too.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Dating flight crew is a nightmare - their schedule is always variable and they do take a long time to reply, simply because they are often in the air on long haul flights or standby with no phone access allowed. Once I didn't hear from her for 2 days, because it took her that long to receive the message!

I've dated two SQ flight crew and it was eerie how similarly difficult it was to set up dates. And after bonking, they are often very tired, simply because they arrived a few hours earlier from.. umm, Los Angeles or San Francisco or some other far-off place.

Unless you both get really close and live together, suggest you avoid this one until she has a more steady job schedule.

Oh, and I've banged a few visiting flight crew (Cathay, Emirates, Qantas) with steady boyfriends in home country - SQ girls usually aren't the type to have boyfriends in every port, but you never know. I dun mind bonking foreign talent leh, but i dont think they boyfriends would appreciate the various things I did with their girlfriends
Old 11-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
SQ cabin crew at 18 y/o? Thought tertiary qualification is a criteria?

She is so young & a looker am sure there are swarm of bees after her and many options for her to choose too.
O'lvl can already. don't need tertiary..
Old 11-07-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12748 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Dating flight crew is a nightmare - their schedule is always variable and they do take a long time to reply, simply because they are often in the air on long haul flights or standby with no phone access allowed. Once I didn't hear from her for 2 days, because it took her that long to receive the message!

I've dated two SQ flight crew and it was eerie how similarly difficult it was to set up dates. And after bonking, they are often very tired, simply because they arrived a few hours earlier from.. umm, Los Angeles or San Francisco or some other far-off place.

Unless you both get really close and live together, suggest you avoid this one until she has a more steady job schedule.

Oh, and I've banged a few visiting flight crew (Cathay, Emirates, Qantas) with steady boyfriends in home country - SQ girls usually aren't the type to have boyfriends in every port, but you never know. I dun mind bonking foreign talent leh, but i dont think they boyfriends would appreciate the various things I did with their girlfriends
I gather that your relationships with the SQ girls didn't work out?
Old 11-07-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

SQ girls wanna bang the pilot. If not the chief steward to make life more cushy for themselves. Heard many exchange rooms like swingers.

Like many flavours in ice-cream parlour. Even change notes about bedroom performance with each other. After that, they want the beautiful trappings of life.

By looks of it, she does not have the hots for you. Keep her in address book to hee hee ha ha and look for better targets.

If she serious, she will ask you to pick her up upon touchdown n you rent one merz pick her up for Tung Lok supper to impress her.. but sorry bro don't see her interest in you unless you got more details to share
Old 11-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Why not just keep as a FB or FWB? Whenever she free, just ask her out, do the movie/dinner thing, then bonk and have fun. No need treat like gf.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 11-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I gather that your relationships with the SQ girls didn't work out?
Work in progress, if I can meet up with one of them, it works, but i have no expectations. I see her maybe 1-2 times a month.

The other one left the airline and moved to the US for studies.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloveashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Oh, and I've banged a few visiting flight crew (Cathay, Emirates, Qantas)...

envy envy!
Old 12-07-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloveashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I recently met an 18 year old SQ stewardess on a regional flight....
Others say to wait it out and see what happens as she is young...
Opinions?
Wait & see loh

you dunno when she is ready to let you up her...
Old 12-07-2018, 06:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2000 View Post
There's no such thing as short haul flights only. SQ crew all start with international routes since 1992.

Think you got smoked.
Crews can now choose to fly short haul regional flights. not all enjoy the long haul flights.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1