The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 4)

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 08-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ControlMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
And with sexy pictures too
Old 09-06-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There were so many toys on display and I bet even more hidden if I bothered to find then. I looked around and a nine tailed flogger caught my attention. This is the perfect punishment for naught girls. I moved my hands all over Rachel's curves, especially to her butts now. I just need to figured out how to undo the leather suit so that I can expose her butts as I picked up the flogger. Rachel, who was still blindfolded then is definitely going to be in for a good surprise.

Finally, I manage to find the inner zip which goes right under her crack in between her inner thighs. I undid both side and the buttocks simply sprung out like a pair of melons which need to be feast on. I simple couldn't wait any longer. I grab the flogger from the display and give it a good swing before I landed it on her smooth white butts. As the little beads on the flogger eventually hit hard with a smack onto her skin, Rachel gave out a cry in pain and twisted her body in a awkward way.

"This is what happen to a bad girl... Aren't you one?" Tears begin to flow down Rachel's eyes through the blindfold as it streams down from the side of her face. Her cheek was pinkish from the embarrassment but I did not see her wanting me to stop so I did not. Moreover, when you think with your cock, you do not reason, you simply go with the flow.

"And I thought you can be a good girl for a night... But here you are..." I intend to humiliates her further as her face redden, she looked down. Or more accurately, she tilted her head downwards since she can't see anything anyway through that blindfold. I paced around her to make sure I still have the elements of surprise as I swing the flogger hard again, this time leashing it brutally across her tits, leaving a trail of redden skin as she bend backwards again with another cry of pain. I did not know why, but seeing her this way really turns me on and since I am all there way here, I might as well loosen by belt and drop my shorts, giving my stiff cock some great air to breathe. I am so going to fuck her silly that night.
Old 13-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Romelu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, do continue pls
Old 13-06-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

"And why are you a bad girl?" I intend to make her confess it herself. This way it will humiliates her further. Rachel shakes her head, but another slash on her tender boobs will convince her. Rachel took a deep breathe after recovering from the sting.

"I am horny... Even at his funeral..." She said slowly, and slowly. I leaned forward so that she could feel my breathe on her face, despite the blindfold. I had pieced things together in the past days. Rachel must had still felt the guilt of all the stuff that happened, especially when it is still the funeral and we are already giving each other love like we are long time affair. I grabbed her pony tail hair, which she had tied up because of the rubber suit and lick her neck sudden, giving her a surprise as she twisted her body around the bondage of rape and chain.

"Yes, you are such a slut. Do you think you should be punished?" I spoke firmly as I circled around her, making sure she did not expect the slash I placed on her butts suddenly as she gave out a soft moan of pain, shaking her body in slight agony. Seeing no reply, I grab her nipple and twisted it hard. "Answer me! You horny bitch!" I roared.

Rachel nodded her head in shame. I can tell since she had redden all the way till her ears are flushed like a cherry. I could feel my cock so hard and stiff now that I even start to play with it, using it to "cane" onto her body, around her thigh and buttocks. I knew I couldn't keep this up for long. I want Rachel, but yet I want to humiliates her too. So I lowered her bondage and make her kneel onto the floor, but her hands were still suspended up by the chains, bounded as I approach her, I lift her face and pressing on her nose, I force her to open her mouth.

"If you need to be punished, then you need to beg for it. Because horny sluts do not just get what they want!" I commanded Rachel like a cruel master. I think by the time now, she must be really wet throughout. Without hesitation I hear her soft voice like ringing chimes in the air.

"Please. Punish me. I am a horny bitch who need to be taught a lesson." Rachel spoke softly as she redden more. I did not even wait for her to finish as I tilt her mouth up and shove my cock into her mouth as deep as I could.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

The warmth of her throat is so familiar and I bet my cock felt just like home when I began to slide it deep inside her. As her hand was restrained above her, she could all but struggled, not expecting a raw cock to penetrate her mouth suddenly. I held on to her head, lifted it by her pony tail as I ram my cock hard almost as if I am ramming her pussy. Rachel soon gave it and began to suck and lick on my cock like a obedient little girl.

I held on to the side of her cheek, pulling it towards me, I could feel her nose touches my skin as her breathing blows down, the hot air wrapped around my cock as she pull and push her suction onto it, feeling the moments of hot and cold crisscrossing between strokes of her skilled blowjob. I wondered if she just practiced on my dear departed friend, or was there more. The idea of Rachel being a slut really turns me on, despite how much this is with a lack of respect of my friend's widow. I tilted my cock up, with all its hardness as I strike it deep into her throat. But Rachel was so skillful that not even once did I felt her teeth onto my cock as it slides along the watery wet tongue into her mouth.

I rammed so hard I felt I was about to cum. But of course I am no going to "waste" it cumming into her on a blowjob. After all, Rachel still deserve more punishment. I think in a way she needed the punishment, at least in a way to lesson her guilt over the crazy pass days. Even in a normal times, without the funeral, all these is way beyond a normal relationship, but I guess I had my part in it too. I couldn't help maybe I was the culprit that lead her on to all these and maybe I am the one that needed the punishment. But who could resist such a attractive woman like Rachel. I honestly could not. I pushed her off, withdrawing my cock out as the watery sweet juice from her lips drips over, leaving a trail onto her black leather suit. I pulled the chain up and made her stand again while I grab one of the studded dildo on the table, then I begin to play with her pussy exposed by the kinky zip just wide enough for me to violate her. The dildo was wet in no time as Rachel was pretty much flooded inside. I did not even think twice as I pushed it into her, almost violently, but it was so smooth that it felt like a pity rape.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2129 / Power: 18
mmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond repute

Support Support

**If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything**
Old 13-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
moneytarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, camping for more!
Old 14-07-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 14-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

At first, I was gentle to roll the dildo inside her, but when I realized she was so lubricated that even with the uneven studs and little pins it was rock and rolling like its inside water. I got a bit more rough and Rachel moaned loudly at each forceful violation as I spin and pull it in and out of her. I grabbed her ponytail and lifted her face up from her gaze on the table to look right into my eyes. I can see her eyes in a slutty daze as she was lost in a lustful fantasy, her cheek redden until I could see all the thing veins that ran across her smooth pale skin. I took a kiss from her, without her permission of could before I lift her boobs up and with force, I sucked hard at her tits which was easily exposed by the leather suit with a zip. I must give credit to the designer for having all the right consideration. Rachel bent her head backwards with a loud moan as I took her nipple into my mouth and suck it as hard as I could.

“Arrgghhh!! Ehhmmmm…Ohhh…” Rachel was beyond words now. All her heavy breathing and voices that came out of her mouth were uncomprehensive, but yet it was so primal that it can be understood even by the most primitive mind. It was all about lust and desire and the need to enjoy this sinful engagement of procreation. I did not stop at just one nipple, I realized it only to find the current one flushed with blood, redden and hard and without a second thought, I gave it a good slap as I called her a “slutty cunt” as she turned her head to the side with shame. I gave the other tits as if it was a toy and gave it the same sucking treatment while I rolled my hand all over her previous tits, squeezing and pressing her nipples all over like it was an anger management stress toy in my palm. Rachel only moaned and moaned as I saw a stream of tears rolled down her eyes. Somehow I understood. It was a tear of enjoyment, but also of the relief from the guilt and shame. She wanted to be “punished” as such and it was only right that I do so, in the most harsh way to satisfy her.

“You are not getting my cock tonight, I will just play with your fuck holes with this cold dildo until I am satisfied.” I said firmly and immediately I could feel her disagreement as she twists her body and she begged for it with yet a waves of sexy moans and whisper. “I want it, please, please let me have it.”

“No, if you want it you will have to beg harder… Such a naughty slut like you do not deserve my cock… You pussy can be satisfied even with the cheapest sex toy.” I toyed with her, wanting to see more of her begging. As I sucked hard, Rachel begging is interrupted on and off with sensational voices from her deepest sanctum of lust and passion. She struggled and with anger, she freed herself from the bonds, her hand reached for the zip and with furious strength, she undo her suit rolling the zip down almost as if tearing it off. As the suit drops with a thug down beside her, she kneel down looking at me, with both her tits redden with shame from the “torture”. Rachel did not lowered her view this time. In fact she look at me with teary eyes.

“Please. Punish me. And do whatever you want to me for your pleasure. And fuck me like an animal. MASTER” The words came out almost naturally, as unnatural as it sounded. I could not hold the lust inside me anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1