The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All massage spa have to closed by 10.30pm from tomorrow 1 march ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
GUnderstand that le spa is,still opening normal tomorrow
club street is in CBD zone mah
Old 01-03-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

this is a disaster.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

What the fuck is this,should the operator follow the timing written of the license paper and licensing issue the news license to the operator.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
GUnderstand that le spa is,still opening normal tomorrow
If Le Spa is situated in HDB estate, it’s operating hours are from 7am to 10.30pm at best. The Revised ME bill has already passed three readings and has been enacted into law starting 1st March 2018.

The police now have massive powers to clamp down on unlicensed joints and illegal operating hours. Better don’t play play.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Best be safe for the time being... I am sure there will be more frequent checks for those establishments still holding on to older licenses.

But I guess that the hunt was gems becomes even more exciting....
Old 01-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Actually all MP should just group at a central location and manage from there..

Get them into HDB area is really a impact housing estate .. become so 乌烟瘴气。
Old 01-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post

I think all this happen is the government own doing
15 year ago. There are very little massage place in spore . They allow spa and massage parlour to penetrate into housing estate approving licence like no body business . Now they are the problem already and they are clamping down on all the shop affecting the livelihood of thousand of worker
Old 01-03-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Started as small shop ,in hdb, doing foot, then add in one or two room,
The prc come and take advantage.
If pretty the old man boss close one eye.
Lady boss sack them straight.
Then come the new system. Work here
No Salary one.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post

I stay in HDB housing estate and there are a few spas around. I have to say I don't feel there is any impact because the MLs in these joints all dress properly (i.e. uniform). They are not like those in Parklane/OT/Far East, etc where they dress provocatively and stand in full view of passers by and even calling out to them.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Shld make tcm shop doing body masg come into the ME act
To be fair .
Now tcm can still op 24hr.
More will shift to orchard, ot tower,tanglin shopping ctre, far east.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

GG liao.. hope prices don't go up because of this.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

Today believe SPF will be out in full force to do enforcement. April coming soon, so need to do evaluation. The JE spa nearest to hawker centre H.. spa still yaya papaya say business very good. Tonight those going to spa tonight better be careful coz most likely will have reporters to cover the raids.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

The MLs getting desperate now, Pls hold out for a few days and let them experience slow business, next week go back they better give better massage experience or else plenty to choose from.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Shld make tcm shop doing body masg come into the ME act
To be fair .
Now tcm can still op 24hr.
More will shift to orchard, ot tower,tanglin shopping ctre, far east.
Maybe suddenly all ML becomes TCM certified.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I hope more cheating whores get deported by the trusted Singapore authorities.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1