The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Sunday tale - Naughty Maids series.

Disput had a special request , he wanted Amber to give him blowjob.
Mary then asked for extra $50, Disput said no problem

few hours later , it was already evening and she received offer from normal carousell. Then she went up to tell Gina to deliver the items next day and then contacted both Amber and Catherine to come to Gina's place.

Next day, after classes, Amber and Catherine came to Gina's place to see Mary ,Gina went straight to meetup place .

Catherine went to meetup place specified by buyer after collecting items from Mary.

Mary to Amber: take off your uniform, girl!

Amber took off her uniform and skirt, left only tee shirt and short. (she had PE lessons.)
Mary glanced at her as she expected more.
Amber took off her tee , then short.
Mary eyed Amber's beautiful bra and panties by Valisere enviously
Amber took off her lingerie and stood naked.

Mary then took Amber's lingeries after they dropped on the floor.
Mary : let me wash these for you. now, spread your legs !
Amber spread her legs and Mary run thru former's vagina.
Amber was disgusted that she was dominated by maid.
Mary : can you shave off hairy part till bald?
Amber looked shocked and said no..
Mary: this is buyer's request. you have to obey.

Amber feeling no choice as Mary passed her the shaver.
Mary : follow me.
Amber went outside the room to Gina's shower lounge where Amber sat on toilet bowl, and spread legs wide to shave till bald.
Then Mary passed her the items for her to wear.
When Amber put these on, she was videoed and sent to Disput's phone.
Mary then fold Amber PE tee and short and told her to put these in her bag.
Amber then went out after wearing back uniform.
She went to isolated building and walked staircase till she reached the rooftop...

(see your reaction first..)
Old 22-09-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the wonderful update, I love clean shaved. More please.
Old 23-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Story getting more juicy stuffs now, please continue.
Old 23-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Disput was sitting on rooftop, enjoying the view and cool breeze.
He receive msg saying seller had arrived at the location, she was wearing school uniform.
Disput thought to himself, "very creative, got roleplay somemore.."

When Amber was at rooftop, looking around, Disput cannot believe what he saw. she was from well known JC which take in bright O level students.

Disput come down and said ''hey"

Amber walked slowly towards him.
He looked closer , she was really young and busty.
Disput : where are the items?
Amber: I am wearing them underneath.
Disput: are you studying or working?
Amber looking at the floor: studying..
Disput :how old are you?
Amber: 18 year old.
Disput (WTF): can I see your verification?
Amber produced the pass and he checked birthdate, class 2AH meaning she was in 2nd year, Art History class where she studied Econ, History, Maths H2, as Principal subjects.

Disput then told her to follow her to staircase where he sat on stairs, and said show me your stuffs.
As she meekly opened up her uniform , and then lower her skirt, his sexual arousal become greater, he decide to fuck her, fortunately he got a condom and extra $100 in his wallet. he had initially intended to go to Geylang brothel to seek Thai prositute after conducting deal.
He decide to fuck Amber instead and gave her $100 instead.
He caress Amber's body, breasts, while she hung her head in shame.
He then caressing her vagina thru front opening of her thong.
He stood up and told her to lower his pants.
Amber hesitant for a moment , then she lowered his pants.
He commanded " some more!!"
Amber reluctantly lowered his underwear, and shutted her eyes like a virgin.

Disput: suck this!
Amber slowly put his penis into her mouth,and do it slowly
Disput : good girl! and he began to rotate his hip forwards and backwards as she shutted her eyes , mouth opened.

after some time, he took out condom and passed to her.
Amber look at him, he said put it on my penis.

Amber put condom on his penis and he grabbed her up, and turned her around and told her to hold on the railings of staircase.
He penetrate her vagina. She moaned as she was a virgin..
He began to rotate his hips forwards and backwards , cupping her breasts.

Then he unhook her bra.

He later sat on stairs ,guide her to sit on his lap,inserting his penis into her vagina and do it.
Amber went urgghhhh,, urggggh,
as he licked her nipples.
He grabbed her head and forced frenching her as she pump in and out.slowly her expression become sluttish as she was aroused by sex.
When he want to cum, he move her away and remove condom and let juice flow on her breasts.
Amber took tissue from her bag and passed to him where he clean his cock while Amber clean her mouth and vagina and breasts.

Amber then took out tee and shorts from her bag, put these on before wearing uniform.
and also fold items and put them into shopping bag and gave to Disput, who gave her price of item as well as service fee..
Amber went down as she weeped.
Disput then told Mary that he had received items and fucked her hard
Mary smiled evily

Mary sent msg to Amber: good job, girl, come to my place to collect your underwears.'
Amber look gazed as she walked towards bus stop,she clutched her bag tightly to her chests..
When Amber reached Gina's house, Gina was not around as she was busily shopping on Mary's order

Amber passed her the money and Mary asked her to provide details of sexual acitivity.
Mary warned her not to tell anyone about sexy part ,including Gina and Catherine who never do sex with customers who were from normal version of Carousell.
Mary then told her to follow her to kitchen where latter was asked to bath clean clean in maid toilets as Mary went outside to take out Amber's lingeries from hanger.
Amber was not used to small maid toilet but no choice
After Amber dressed up, Mary told her to go back and await further missions...
Old 23-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Owndays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support and camping
Old 23-09-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Amber went home, and looked scared when her two maids went to her, greeting her as missy, she was not in her usual self, no longer finding fault with her maids anyhome.
Her father ,"little darling, have a meal ..

Amber smiled and said'' Daddy, I have eaten..''
she went to her room, undressed and sat in bathtube, and let shower water rained on her as she weeped.

Catherine lied to her parents that she had done homework with her two best friends at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Suntec Mall.
She too was affected because she do something bad like spending money on luxurious items which she don't need and such items were sold and money given to someone else beneath her stature.
When her maid knocked on the door and addressed her as Miss,she got a fright.
Catherine cannot sleep well as she had a nightmare about maids.

When they went to JC, Amber was almost listless and don't want to see Gina because she felt that it was because of her , that both of them become Mary's slaves.

Mary sat on lounge chair , reading comments on Carousell (both versions) and browising luxurious items , like shoes, fashionable dresses, lingeries..

When Mary went to Gina's room to wake her up for school, Gina told her that she don't have any school today and it was school holiday.

Mary : next time, if you have no school, better inform me, understand?
Gina: yes, auntie..

Mary then thought of plan to punish Amber..
Few hours later, she sent them on shopping spree.
In the meantime, Gina received watsapp from her father that he will come home 3 days later.. and Gina report to Mary.
Mary: damn it!
Old 23-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the wonderful updates. Looking forward for more naughty stuff.
Old 23-09-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking forward for next update bro...
Old 25-09-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 25-09-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to this coming weekend.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 29-09-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mary feeling worried and asked her when will her daddy fly off again.
All she get was" I don't know."
Mary: don't ever tell your daddy or else...
Gina: yes ,auntie

When three girls finished shopping few hours later, they went to Gina's house to face Mary who asked them to strike sexy poses and then photos of items were posted online in normal Carousell for Gina and Catherine. As for Amber, her naughty lingerie items were posted in adult Carousell.

Mary was fearful of what happened if her master and mdm found out.
She sat in hall, reading carousell comments and likes.

Few hours later, she received msg from adult version of Carousell, it was rich young man named Dixon, who was born with silver spoon, and a bitcoin trader.
He was interested in seashell bra with transparent cups and sexy thong worn by Amber. and he wanted sex with her too.
He was paying $400 for items and $200 for 1 hour sex.
He asked Mary to sign up under bitcoin trading account and offer to teach her bitcoin.
Mary become interested in bitcoin when she knew the value of bitcoin. she had forgotten the fear of her master and mdm.

Dixon then booked online at Carton hotel crystal club room and specified that it was for day use. (same day room rate- check in:8am , checkout : 6pm ; half price of 1 nite rate)

(you can really go to 4 star hotel and book room for day use - Changi Airport Crown Plaza hotel, Carlton Hotel, and Changi Village hotel.. you can use gym, swimming pool and have free meal at club lounge.
People who can afford it - go book room for same day use- no 1 night stay.
People who find it expensive - go to Community club with swimming pool facilities, gym facility, sleep on chair, eat hawker style snack and kopi only.
I am thinking of booking day use room and fuck Singaporean chinese girl in
FL Dome- Local.. hehe..)

Mary forward it to Amber and told her to come to Gina's house after school.

Next day, Dixon arrived at Carlton hotel at 7.30 am, and was greeted by hotel guest relation officer at reception.
Dixon told her that he had book room for day use.
She nodded and process payment and give him the key. He took lift to Crystal club lounge and was greeted by staff who show him the seat and he was having buffet breakfast. and free flow of coffee.

After eating breakfast, and 2 cup of coffee, he went to room and stripped naked and sat in bathtube, surfing net on phone.
Then he get up and dry himself and sat on table naked and took out Asus ROG and play games, and then check and monitor bitcoin price. and went to bed naked and sleep for 2 hours..

(continued later.. I am sure you want this kind of lifestyle- booking day room in 4star hotel, and fucking local pro who prefer 4 or 5 star hotel instead of hotel81..)
Old 29-09-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
pipedream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning can read some great updates. Thanks for the story.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
precioustone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Hope to read more in the afternoon.
Old 29-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
MawMaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1