The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
phuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

I like this story bro, shall camp here for more installments
Old 26-04-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Bro waiting for your updates
Old 26-04-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sungtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story Ts, do continue..
Old 26-04-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Can share more details about the mum? Her age character and looks so that can visualize ah
Old 26-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Can share more details about the mum? Her age character and looks so that can visualize ah
Early 50’s. Slightly chubby. Big boob, meaty ass... shorter hair. Dyed brown.

Looks think 6/10

Nice nipples though! Trimmed pussy. After my instruction.
Old 26-04-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Mdm C: mmmm! huh??? huh....

she let out a sharp groan... she was shocked and i saw her look downwards at me ... she looked puzzled and worried... and also curious.... then she looked up and faced the ceiling all over again!

my head was in between her legs! i started to lick her clitoris after kiss around her crotch area... she was NOT expecting this at all!!

Mdm C: mmmmm!! mmmmm!!!

she tried so hard not to moan! she was completely caught off guard... and probably... this feeling was completely new to her!

the way she reacted confirmed my suspicions! her cheebye was getting licked for the very first time in her life!! she tried hard not to moan again! but it was useless... i had a mint in my mouth, which enhanced the pleasure she was getting! ate her pussy the same way I knew her daughter loved it!

like mother like daughter!

my hands reached upwards and rubbed her nipples at the same time. this move sent her straight into ECSTASY!! she no longer controlled her moans... damn it! SHE WAS LOUD!! louder than B ever was!!! she was screaming actually!!!

ten minutes in.. I was considering another position.. but....

Mdm C screamed and grabbed my head! her waist lifted and her legs clamped on my head shut!
my mouth was suddenly sprayed with liquid! SHE WAS CUMMING! and no! SHE WAS SQUIRTING!!

this horny innocent slut!

i stopped licking, she continued to scream and moan! but no more juice squirted out...... i stopped and couldn't believe my luck!

Mdm C went silent, panting, turned her body the other way and folded her arms! she was aware that she was very naked. but too shocked/exhausted/pleasured to get up...

I let her rest for awhile....

then....

Mdm C: mmmm!!!

as she felt the head of my penis go inside her, then slowly by half of the shaft... i stopped... enjoyed the feeling! she was so wet! but her CB felt loose. not like her daughter's. damn her breasts are big! but sagged a little. BUT STILL BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SOOO HARD!!!

i pushed the rest of my penis in! she moaned or groaned out. never had such a long penis before??

Mdm C looked away.. her face had the look of worry and a little bit of fear... I did not suggest any alcohol for her! i wanted the fully conscious experience with her! she was not resistant at all! the licking opened up her mind! when I spread her legs, there was completely ZERO struggle, ZERO resistance! ZERO opposite movement! she was completely compliant!

i fucked her VERY SLOOOOWWLLLLLYYYY! innnnn..... and ouuuutttttt...... my penis was SOAKED in her cum! it felt EXTREMELY SMOOTH AND TENDER!!!! really nice feeling!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS ENJOYING THAT SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Mdm C herself too!! her eyebrows were stressed!! she was biting on her lips!! trying so hard not to moan! her eyes shut tight! heavily !

it was time!
Old 27-04-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Greenhorn56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Camping here. Thanks
Old 27-04-2019, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tk888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Thanks for sharing
Old 27-04-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Mdm C: mmmm! huh??? huh....

she let out a sharp groan... she was shocked and i saw her look downwards at me ... she looked puzzled and worried... and also curious.... then she looked up and faced the ceiling all over again!

my head was in between her legs! i started to lick her clitoris after kiss around her crotch area... she was NOT expecting this at all!!

Mdm C: mmmmm!! mmmmm!!!

she tried so hard not to moan! she was completely caught off guard... and probably... this feeling was completely new to her!

the way she reacted confirmed my suspicions! her cheebye was getting licked for the very first time in her life!! she tried hard not to moan again! but it was useless... i had a mint in my mouth, which enhanced the pleasure she was getting! ate her pussy the same way I knew her daughter loved it!

like mother like daughter!

my hands reached upwards and rubbed her nipples at the same time. this move sent her straight into ECSTASY!! she no longer controlled her moans... damn it! SHE WAS LOUD!! louder than B ever was!!! she was screaming actually!!!

ten minutes in.. I was considering another position.. but....

Mdm C screamed and grabbed my head! her waist lifted and her legs clamped on my head shut!
my mouth was suddenly sprayed with liquid! SHE WAS CUMMING! and no! SHE WAS SQUIRTING!!

this horny innocent slut!

i stopped licking, she continued to scream and moan! but no more juice squirted out...... i stopped and couldn't believe my luck!

Mdm C went silent, panting, turned her body the other way and folded her arms! she was aware that she was very naked. but too shocked/exhausted/pleasured to get up...

I let her rest for awhile....

then....

Mdm C: mmmm!!!

as she felt the head of my penis go inside her, then slowly by half of the shaft... i stopped... enjoyed the feeling! she was so wet! but her CB felt loose. not like her daughter's. damn her breasts are big! but sagged a little. BUT STILL BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SOOO HARD!!!

i pushed the rest of my penis in! she moaned or groaned out. never had such a long penis before??

Mdm C looked away.. her face had the look of worry and a little bit of fear... I did not suggest any alcohol for her! i wanted the fully conscious experience with her! she was not resistant at all! the licking opened up her mind! when I spread her legs, there was completely ZERO struggle, ZERO resistance! ZERO opposite movement! she was completely compliant!

i fucked her VERY SLOOOOWWLLLLLYYYY! innnnn..... and ouuuutttttt...... my penis was SOAKED in her cum! it felt EXTREMELY SMOOTH AND TENDER!!!! really nice feeling!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS ENJOYING THAT SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Mdm C herself too!! her eyebrows were stressed!! she was biting on her lips!! trying so hard not to moan! her eyes shut tight! heavily !

it was time!
Awesome episode!
Old 27-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

i was so glad I slept early the night before! i was well prepared for this! had a good breakfast too!

harder!

faster!

harder!

faster!!

pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PA K!PAK!PAK!PAK!
PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PA K!PAK!PAK!PAK!
PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!
PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PA K!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK! PAK!PAK!PAK!
PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PA K!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK! PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!

Mdm C lost her will! she kept reaching out for me! Mdm C was moaning NON STOP! SCREAMING actually! Mdm C kept pulling my hand... she was pulling me in... i bent lower. she hugged me and grabbed me tight... her eyes shut SO TIGHT! mouth WIDE OPEN!! she was screaming NON STOP! as I also FUCKED HER HARD and NON STOP! I felt my waist cramping up! shit!

shit!

I also felt my orgasm coming!! CUMMING! I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT!

I was not expecting this experience with a new and TABOO woman to be THIS EXCITING!

I couldn't hold it back in!

I lost my focus!!

AHHHHH!!!!

I shot my load inside her as I continued to pump her HARD AND FAST! she hugged me tight too.. .her eyes finally opened... she looked at me in complete submission! I planted my lips on hers and we locked lips!! she kissed me back willingly and we made out as I slowly slowed my paced down...

pulled out my penis.. collapsed over to her side...

both of us panting...
Old 27-04-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i was so glad I slept early the night before! i was well prepared for this! had a good breakfast too!

harder!

faster!

harder!

faster!!

pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! pak! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PA K!PAK!PAK!PAK!
PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!
PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PA K!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK! PAK!PAK!PAK!
PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PA K!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK! PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!PAK!

Mdm C lost her will! she kept reaching out for me! Mdm C was moaning NON STOP! SCREAMING actually! Mdm C kept pulling my hand... she was pulling me in... i bent lower. she hugged me and grabbed me tight... her eyes shut SO TIGHT! mouth WIDE OPEN!! she was screaming NON STOP! as I also FUCKED HER HARD and NON STOP! I felt my waist cramping up! shit!

shit!

I also felt my orgasm coming!! CUMMING! I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT!

I was not expecting this experience with a new and TABOO woman to be THIS EXCITING!

I couldn't hold it back in!

I lost my focus!!

AHHHHH!!!!

I shot my load inside her as I continued to pump her HARD AND FAST! she hugged me tight too.. .her eyes finally opened... she looked at me in complete submission! I planted my lips on hers and we locked lips!! she kissed me back willingly and we made out as I slowly slowed my paced down...

pulled out my penis.. collapsed over to her side...

both of us panting...
Nice update! Keep going. Wonder what will be the end result. I think she would ask you to keep fucking her inplace if her Daughter..... lol
Old 28-04-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Greenhorn56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great update! Thanks. So well illustrated i was wondering, should I religiously read each and every "Pak!"?
Please continue. Possible threesome?
Old 28-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 28-04-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like her mum's slut side has been released! Can't to see her begging for his cock over and over again! What a horny milf! Keep the story going!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1