The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ❤ Baby Nora ❤ 21YO_34D_BUSTY_SYT ❤ Soft BOOBS ❤ MASSAGE ❤ HJ X2 ❤

Helping out a SYT

♥ Services ♥

Massage: Tui Na/ Circulation/ Odourless Body Oil Massage
Speciality: Breast Massage + Jua Gen + HDLY + HJ
Autoroam: Yes

♥ Services Don't Do♥
Anything service Not mentioned above.

(Book in advance for after midnight time slot)
Damage: $110 for 1hr + 2X HJ. room included

Attitude: GFE like your seondary gf
Looks: SYT, innocent look
Name: Baby Nora
Height/Weight: 160/46
Body: 34D 24 33
Language: Chinese SMS or Call ONLY

Please call or SMS Baby Nora at 86091458

Last edited by crypster; 24-01-2015 at 11:31 AM.
Old 13-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ❤ Baby Nora ❤ 21YO_34D_BUSTY_SYT ❤ Soft BOOBS ❤ MASSAGE ❤ HJ X2 ❤

Upz Upz Upz
Old 13-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Upz Upz Upz
Old 13-01-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future

Guys heres my encounter with Baby Nora, one that I won't soon forget about...

Was feeling itchy this afternoon and decided to try my luck... saw this new ad with a hot bodied babe whose face is concealed.. I was thinking how bad can she look with a bod like that.. and managed to book a timeslot with her!

Locale is tucked away in the outskirts of our shopping paradise..discreet and certainly convenient by car, 10-15 mins walk for those taking public tpt.

I was greeted by the sweetest gal I've ever come across in my years of adventure!! She was in a body hugging outfit and she was bra less! My heart raged when I knew I was going to savour those boobs!

BN has the fullest set of boobs I've seen all natural with a small waist and nice perky as to go with!

BN was extremely bubbly and chit chatted with me until I washed up and eagerly awaited the action to begin.

Here's my MR for this lovely SYT.

Looks 8.5/10
Body 9/10
Boobs 10/10 totally yummy with pink nips and she certainly made a boob crazed man very happy today!!
Massage 7/10
HDLY was nice and sensual
BM 10/10 imagine those set of tits rubbing all over your body! Puts all other BM to shame!
HJ 9/10 nicely timed and not hurried.. her soft moaning in your ears will set you in the right mood!

Baby Nora is THE REAL SYT.

Once you've visited Baby Nora, you will unanimously know that other so called SYTs all pale in comparison. Be it looks, GFE, body, appeal. Even for a SYT like Baby Nora, her massage skills are unexpectedly decent!

Take good care of Baby Nora please. She's a keeper. I'm completely sold.

Bros, let's all exercise caution and don't ruin the party.
Old 14-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Upz Upz Upz
Old 14-01-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Upz Upz upz
Old 14-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

upz upz upz
Old 15-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Upz upz upz
Old 15-01-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

upz upz upz
Old 18-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Upz upz upz
Old 18-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

upz upz upz
Old 19-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

upz upz upz
Old 20-01-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Upzupz upz
Old 22-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

upz upz upz
Old 24-01-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

upz upz upz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1