The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

1G Chu Chu was not chio but possessed superbly smooth and Snow White fairness complexion. Her commando service was out of this world ... 2G Chu Chu who was prettier and younger, could almost match her.
1G Chu Chu bluefin tuna comes with complimentary American Pie too

Although she is not pretty like Jia Jia but her service is really awesome
Old 26-04-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
1G Chu Chu bluefin tuna comes with complimentary American Pie too

Although she is not pretty like Jia Jia but her service is really awesome
U are one of the veteran connoisseurs of these infamous delicacies of GL, huh?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-04-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am surprised no one has mentioned about Moon 1654a and of course the ever lovely Jia Yi 2047.

With these lasses, it's very difficult to get attracted to ordinary chicks on the streets. By far.
Old 26-04-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Senior Bro Max, you are correct that we are divorced. But I still have the hots for her! I will follow your advice and try to woo her.....at least once. Vitamin M considerations and the mental turbulence that GWorld visits cause, prohibit a more vigorous pursuit.
You could also try to maintain equilibrium by going for those low hanging fruits in the mix if you are just a joe sixpack instead of only gunning at the blue chips in order to minimize disappointment.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-04-2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old 26-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
I am surprised no one has mentioned about Moon 1654a and of course the ever lovely Jia Yi 2047.

With these lasses, it's very difficult to get attracted to ordinary chicks on the streets. By far.
Moon who is a tall MILF presented herself as a smooth courtesan ... She was the one who invited the late Vicky; Ex WL @ 1606 to join 54A but was rejected by the latter boss. So Vicky joined 1606 instead. Vicky was a gorgeous WL with pan Asian looks. These two had ulterior motive joining GL which was to suck $$$ out of gullible Sg men with deep pockets. Both moon and Vicky knew that they can’t suck much from me even though they offered me the infamous Jap cuisine ... Not that I can’t afford to tip them heavily but I simply do not wanna spoil them and also to disallow them to influence the rest. $50-100 is ok. Well, unless I had a hots for them ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Moon who is a tall MILF presented herself as a smooth courtesan ... She was the one who invited the late Vicky; Ex WL @ 1606 to join 54A but was rejected by the latter boss. So Vicky joined 1606 instead. Vicky was a gorgeous WL with pan Asian looks. These two had ulterior motive joining GL which was to suck $$$ out of gullible Sg men with deep pockets. Both moon and Vicky knew that they can’t suck much from me even though they offered me the infamous Jap cuisine ... Not that I can’t afford to tip them heavily but I simply do not wanna spoil them and also to disallow them to influence the rest. $50-100 is ok. Well, unless I had a hots for them ...
How about Jia Yi?

I was such a young boy back then, so Moon didn't really KC me actually. Her one and only message was warning me like a concerned aunt, never to masturbate, and each time I have an urge to do so, I should always find her to take care of it lol
Old 26-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uncle Hua tipped off

Quote:
Moon who is a tall MILF presented herself as a smooth courtesan ... She was the one who invited the late Vicky; Ex WL @ 1606 to join 54A but was rejected by the latter boss. So Vicky joined 1606 instead. )
Yes both milf moon and late vivi serves yummy Bluefin

But moon throw in free pie like chu chu
Old 26-04-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
How about Jia Yi?

l
She just gave birth 10 days ago

Now maternity leave nursing baby
Old 26-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How about Jia Yi?

I was such a young boy back then, so Moon didn't really KC me actually. Her one and only message was warning me like a concerned aunt, never to masturbate, and each time I have an urge to do so, I should always find her to take care of it lol
One WL from 1606 gave me similar advice Is there any profound adverse effect of jerking off from TCM point of view? Or it's just more business for the WL.
Old 26-04-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
One WL from 1606 gave me similar advice Is there any profound adverse effect of jerking off from TCM point of view? Or it's just more business for the WL.
tcm physician said hurting kidney but I told her intercourse also same

she kept mum

the only thing I can imagine is that too much might caused sensitivity failure unless well lubricated

of course I love intercourse for sure

welcome come back Buddy
Old 26-04-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Jerking off is lighter on the wallet .....going to wl is is good for the body but harmful to the soul
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
tcm physician said hurting kidney but I told her intercourse also same

she kept mum

the only thing I can imagine is that too much might caused sensitivity failure unless well lubricated

of course I love intercourse for sure

welcome come back Buddy
I was never away la, just quietly following your bluefin tuna sashimi culinary adventure
Old 26-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
I was never away la, just quietly following your bluefin tuna sashimi culinary adventure
no wonder my Q getting longer huh
Old 26-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Looking to feast on tuna tomorrow - please stay away from my queue else you regret need to wait long long

Quote:
no wonder my Q getting longer huh
Old 26-04-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Jerking off is lighter on the wallet .....going to wl is is good for the body but harmful to the soul
Cheonging WL makes your wallet lighter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1