The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Up u bro 👍👍👍👍
First one Marlina from Michat. Indo who does 100 for bbbj and covered sex. Lunchtimes or off day - two Sundays a month.
Old 25-04-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

My ex no 2 FB maid, she a very horny lady super wet but once it wet her below CCB.
Old 25-04-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ape19951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, new to this forum. been chatting up this indo maid, very innocent one, divorce 6 months ago. she die die don’t want to do bj, only ex lol. but i talk her into it, pay a bit extra lol. This sunday will hopefully teach her how to suck properly...

anyone got ctc for weekday maids? cck area like that
Old 25-04-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
most of them separate or single mom, in PH the guy there are super hopeless they will not support the family instead they look for new pussy to poke. so those maid working over here long time no sex !! so the answer is very clear
Good observation but still not all bro can get their pussies. We still need to learn some skill.
Old 25-04-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!

You guys know a maid by the name of alisha? I remember seeing her photos here but i cannot find it.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post
sorry brother allandse, was away for holiday, just saw your PM that u requested for pic 1 and pic 3 contact number. Your inbox is full, kindly clear your inbox so that i can PM u their contact numbers.
Cleared bro. Waiting for ur pm. Thanks.
Old 26-04-2019, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Spot on bro a lot of Pinoy men hopeless and desert wife/gf for different pussy. Women left to support family. Why many come here. But many wary of men for that reason. Why bros need to take the gentle/nice guy approach. Play the long game bros.
yes,when we want to catch fishes we need to be Patience once yu got one take time to know them from there is easy to achieve your target. those maid are not stupid also hit & run those type are super ugly fat & dark look like wild boars
Old 26-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
yes,when we want to catch fishes we need to be Patience once yu got one take time to know them from there is easy to achieve your target. those maid are not stupid also hit & run those type are super ugly fat & dark look like wild boars
One maid may have many men gg after them. Patient, effort and time can be wasted when another very experience bro suddenly cut in and screw her. Its heng or suay one. Maids now not stupid, they have sex desire also. We play them, they also are happy to get screwed.
Old 26-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
One maid may have many men gg after them. Patient, effort and time can be wasted when another very experience bro suddenly cut in and screw her. Its heng or suay one. Maids now not stupid, they have sex desire also. We play them, they also are happy to get screwed.
Dont worry the maids are playing you. They trade brothers. The clever ones are choosy. Young ones like Indian/Bangla. The pool of easy cheap maids is getting smaller by the day. They have their own chat groups to pass information and brothers.
Old 26-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
After chatting for quite sometime .... Finally make arrange a session with this punngol maid this morning.....

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Pick her up at her place and went straight to nearby hotel...

So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body... by the way her boobs small n nice ... boobs lover maybe can skip it... but she have a sensetive nipple and she love being suck n lick...

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time and can feel that she is hunger for sex and long waited for me to up her.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time. 

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SIBEI SHIOK AH!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king! 

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Look : 7.9999 /10( Seductive MLIF looks that make u want to bonk her more n more )
Shower together :8.0/10 ( a nice SOLID bbbj in the shower !!!! )
Boobs : B CUP !!!! ( nice boobs , sensetive nipple )
Frenching : YYESSS (All the way , before and after shower)
Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Painting : Yummy & Juicy!!!!! PUSSY , she enjoy it
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
GFE : 9.5/10 (gfe gao gao , feeling is like with GF)
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )
RTF : Sure.. will book her for BBBJ in car nxt.. Thrilling.. but she only sunday free and weekdays depends..

Remarks: You can up her how many time u want till your leg jelly and surrender within 2hr session.... She also also does bbbj w cim in car or outdoor ..

She is a nice lady, do take good care of her

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen maid , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!! IF YOU JUST WANT BBBJ if u got car u can just bring her anywhere u want Just only BBBJ w CIM....
Nice sexcape. me interested. please share. upped you
Old 26-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After chatting for quite sometime .... Finally make arrange a session with this punngol maid this morning.....

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen maid , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!! IF YOU JUST WANT BBBJ if u got car u can just bring her anywhere u want Just only BBBJ w CIM....
Any Damage bro ? I like a good BBBJ.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 26-04-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Dont worry the maids are playing you. They trade brothers. The clever ones are choosy. Young ones like Indian/Bangla. The pool of easy cheap maids is getting smaller by the day. They have their own chat groups to pass information and brothers.
That's exactly i thinking also.
Old 26-04-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jushy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body... by the way her boobs small n nice ... boobs lover maybe can skip it... but she have a sensetive nipple and she love being suck n lick...

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time and can feel that she is hunger for sex and long waited for me to up her.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time. 

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SIBEI SHIOK AH!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king! 

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Look : 7.9999 /10( Seductive MLIF looks that make u want to bonk her more n more )
Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )
RTF : Sure.. will book her for BBBJ in car nxt.. Thrilling.. but she only sunday free and weekdays depends..

Remarks: You can up her how many time u want till your leg jelly and surrender within 2hr session.... She also also does bbbj w cim in car or outdoor ..

Bro can share ?
Old 26-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Friday maid dish ... enjoy bro
Old 27-04-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Fisherman89 is Cool - loads of Potential
Can intro?
Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1